959 Hpally and 953 WW Monk LF Mythic

Guild Recruitment
We're two dedicated people looking for mythic progression. Both are 75 traits and have 11/11heroic and 1/11mythic experience. We can make weekday raids and both have four set. :)
Hey, would love to chat with you two, Add me at Kyawa#11928 on Bnet OR Kyawa#9817 on discord(might be quicker to answer). We are 3/11M raid Tuesday/Thursday 730-1030EST as well as an optimal heroic run on Wednesday! We need a healer ASAP for Tuesday! Depending on how well your friend can play we can get them in pretty quick to. Hope to hear from you
[H] [Tichondrius]<Friends> (2/11M) Wednesday/Friday 6:00pm -9:00pm PST

Who we are:
The name essentially says it all. This guild was started by a group of real-life friends back in MoP. Halo took ownership in the beginning of Legion after a bit of a hiatus throughout WoD. When Halo came back, he decided he'd like to start raiding mythic, but didn't want to leave this beloved guild behind. The solution was to slowly build a raiding guild with the intention of having a tight-knit group that raids Mythic. A few months later and here we are. The coolest group of people you'll ever meet. As far as progression goes we went into Mythic NH pretty late, but we still got 5/10M (with Spellblade & Krosus down). In Tomb of Sargeras we had a handful of setbacks, but we're resilient as hell and we still managed to get 9/9 Heroic & 5/9 Mythic! Going into Antorus, we are aiming even higher; Cutting Edge. So far we are 2/11 Mythic and still going strong.

What we do:
First of all we raid. Our days/times are Wednesday & Friday 6pm-9pm PST. We're often hosting events outside of raiding (I.E. RBGs, achievement runs, Mythic+ spamming) on a pretty regular basis so there is plenty to do. We also run a casual/optional/alt raid day (which we currently do normal in) on Saturday night, and plan to move Heroic to this day soon. A ton of us also play other games such as Overwatch together. We even streamed some messy raids for St.Judes and raised $500! Our discord is extremely active and you can expect to see people posting in it almost all day, be it photos of our days, news articles, or dumb clickbait we found on the interwebs.

What we need:
Raiders with an amazing attitude. We can work around most compositions, so all should feel free to hit me up and apply, but here is a priority list of what we're looking for.

Get in contact with us! <3
Halo/Nate (GM) - Nate#1624
Zephy/Zoey (Raid Leader)- Zoey#1699, or Zoey#8531 on Discord
Turtle (Officer) - Dragonturtle#1453
Sandwhale (just extremely helpful) - DirePants#11708
Hey Aláre,

Hopefully our raid times are to your liking and you'll give us consideration! We're looking for a great holy paladin and WW with a positive attitude who want to push mythic content and have fun while doing it.

[H]Poutine-Zul'jin is a 2/11 mythic guild. We raid 2 nights a week, Tuesday and Thursday, from 8-11pm EST. We're a long time group of friends who've been playing together for nearly 10 years and are always looking for players to want to perform and push mythic content.

Contact me!
BTag: Shadowbites#1291
Discord: Sacrilege#3703
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey I think you guys would be a great fit :) I'd love to talk more about the guild with you and answer any questions or concerns you may have!

01/01/2018 01:55 PMPosted by Xanthippie
<Dilligaf> is a semi-casual raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a core of 18 active raiders. We are a chill group of old school players who have been raiding together throughout the expansion and have cleared Normal and Heroic Argus raids.
We are looking to push into Mythic Antorus/Future Raids and are recruiting DPS, preferably range or Retribution Paladins/Havoc Demon Hunters, to fill our 20 man roster.

Raiding isn't the only thing we do here, in the down time we are usually pushing high level Mythic Keys weekly (15+), leveling alts, or helping each-other gear (If needed). Since we are a semi-casual guild we like to have fun while getting things done, whether its giggling our way through Mythic +'s or clearing raids. We are also a self-sustaining guild with many of the raiders and officers contributing with maxed professions.

***We are an 18+ Guild due to the nature of the discord, cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.***

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:30pm-10:00pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-8:00pm PST

• Progression:
    11/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus

Current Needs: Any solid DPS (Preferably: RANGE, Retribution Paladin, or All Mages)[/b]

Requirements: 950+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself or my CoGM Shockers.

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dilligaf

Discord
    GM = Xanthippie #8509
    I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
    GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848

I look forward to raiding with you real soon ^.^
    Big Floppy Noodle on Arthas(Horde) (2/11 M) is recruiting. All classes welcome to apply. LF 2 core DPS and 1 core healer

Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time (Eastern Standard Time). Invites start at 7:45pm

If interest please contact one of the individuals below:

Jaxsus#1974 - Officer

SteveSin#1623 - Officer

Kngcrab#1465 - GM
    Raid times Sat/Sun 7-11pm CST

our logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/297188

Healers we need:
    Holy pally
    Disc Priest

DPS we need:
    anyone that can pull big numbers
    boomy
    shadow priest
    ret pally
    rogue
    ww monk

add Rjohny#1709 if you have any questions
    Hey I’d really like to speak with you about my guild Unappeasable on Tichondrius! We raid from 8:30-11:30 PST tues/thurs and are currently 11/11 H 1/11 M. We’d love to add a holy paladin and leather dps to our mythic roster. My btag is goldenbear#1538, msg me if you’d be interested!
    Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra is LFM! 5/11M FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST + Tuesday Farm Day

Current High Interest in:
    Ranged DPS (heal OS's a big plus)
    Have a spot for a core non-shaman healer.

Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!

Add me Holylazers#1199 if you want to chat more :)
    <Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding and progressing through Mythic raid content. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities.
    Our current Antorus progression is 1/11M.
    Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
    Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps and a healer for the main roster
    Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
    Hi Alare,

<Riot> of Sargeras is recruiting exceptional core players for Mythic raids. Guild around since Vanilla. We are 11/11 heroic w/ mythic experienced raid leads. We are looking for like-minded hard-casual players to push mythic content on a 2-day raid schedule: Tues/Wed 9-12 est. Apply now at iloveriot.com and add zpriten#11739 btag with any questions.

Further info:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760697632
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FDjk1Jnxx0

All the Best,
    Zp the Tree
    <Graphical Error> (5/11M) on Emerald Dream is an established raiding guild and is currently looking for strong players to join our ranks. We are looking for experienced players who know what they are able to do to perform and adjust to play within our guild. Find out more at https://graphicalerror.com/

Current Progression Experience:
    5/11 Mythic Antorus
    6/9 Mythic ToS
    10/10 Mythic NH
    3/3 Mythic TOV Cutting Edge
    7/7 Mythic EN Cutting Edge

Currently Recruiting

DRUID, Balance, Resto
    MONK, Mistweaver
    PALADIN, Holy
    WARLOCK
    PRIEST, Shadow/Holy
    SHAMAN, Resto

Any exceptional DPS are welcomed to apply!

Raid schedule
    We are raiding Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 8pm CST to 11pm CST (server time).

Normal Antorus (Alt/Casual friendly) Fridays 8-11pm CST (Server time)

On off days you will find us running mythic+ dungeons to farm AP or other activities such as PvP, both rated and unrated.

Thanks for checking us out! If you have any questions, feel free to add us on Bnet:
    GM: RickWilson#1481
    Officer: MrJ#11299
    Officer: Redtah#1198
    Expectations: 950+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
    Legion Progression History:
    22% on Mythic Eonar the Life-Binder
    2/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
    Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
    (Optional) Lower Tier Thursdays
    Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
    is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
    We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
    Server Group:
    Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
    http://www.TeamDeviant.com
    Contact Info:
    enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
    Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
    enceno#7514 on Discord
    Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
    Come talk to me. Here's our team info, research us some, then tell me if were a good fit, and we can discuss further.....

Mythic Progression 7/11M with sub 30% Vari (will die soon)
    Wed/Thur/Mon 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST
    Optional Tue with some Mythic Farm

https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/force/

I prefer Discord so I can respond faster, so contact me at Biofreze#8351.
    <LF Waldo PST> Mal’Ganis-US LF DPS and Healers for our raiding guild to progress further. We are 8/11 Heroic, raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST. Also do mythic plus, normal raiding, and play other games as a guild. All we ask is you carry your own weight, and show for raids. Feel free to add me Tharticus#1764.
    Hello! My guild Velocity on Sargeras is 5/11M and has IMMEDIATE spot open for a Holy Paladin! We really need a Holy Paladin for the tanks heal in order to complement our setup - 2 r druids, shammy, and a pally. This is what we've been running with for the past year with great success. We could trial you on your WW Monk, too!

If you are available to raid during the morning/afternoon hours, please consider Velocity! Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs. Link to our guild recruitment post to learn more about us. :) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760846245

Feel free to add me or Fox (GM) on BNET so we can chat!
    Thanks,
    Starby

BNET:
    Starby (Peach#1423)
    Foxshine (Fox#1713)
    01/13/2018 05:33 PMPosted by Aláre
    We're two dedicated people looking for mythic progression. Both are 75 traits and have 11/11 heroic and 1/11 mythic experience. We can make weekday raids and both have four set. :)

Hey Alare, I would like to chat with you about spots on our main core. We are currently 2/11M raiding Tuesday and Wednesdays 9pm-12am. We have multiple activities outside of raid nights including keys, achievements, pvp and other games and movie nights :) if that sounds interesting to you message me, I'm available all weekend bnet Grimms#1419 discord Grimms#2871
    If you're looking for a guild thats progressing into mythic raiding we'd love to have you try out as part of our team.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759346407