963 equipped holy paladin LF mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
963 equipped Holy Paladin looking for mythic prog guild. I have a viable OS and good parses for both specs. Looking for an evening raiding guild with atleast 2 nights of progression raiding or more. I will pay my own transfer or faction change.

btag kazaam#1641 if you have any questions
[H] [Tichondrius]<Friends> (2/11M) Wednesday/Friday 6:00pm -9:00pm PST

Who we are:
The name essentially says it all. This guild was started by a group of real-life friends back in MoP. Halo took ownership in the beginning of Legion after a bit of a hiatus throughout WoD. When Halo came back, he decided he'd like to start raiding mythic, but didn't want to leave this beloved guild behind. The solution was to slowly build a raiding guild with the intention of having a tight-knit group that raids Mythic. A few months later and here we are. The coolest group of people you'll ever meet. As far as progression goes we went into Mythic NH pretty late, but we still got 5/10M (with Spellblade & Krosus down). In Tomb of Sargeras we had a handful of setbacks, but we're resilient as hell and we still managed to get 9/9 Heroic & 5/9 Mythic! Going into Antorus, we are aiming even higher; Cutting Edge. So far we are 2/11 Mythic and still going strong.

What we do:
First of all we raid. Our days/times are Wednesday & Friday 6pm-9pm PST. We're often hosting events outside of raiding (I.E. RBGs, achievement runs, Mythic+ spamming) on a pretty regular basis so there is plenty to do. We also run a casual/optional/alt raid day (which we currently do normal in) on Saturday night, and plan to move Heroic to this day soon. A ton of us also play other games such as Overwatch together. We even streamed some messy raids for St.Judes and raised $500! Our discord is extremely active and you can expect to see people posting in it almost all day, be it photos of our days, news articles, or dumb clickbait we found on the interwebs.

What we need:
Raiders with an amazing attitude. We can work around most compositions, so all should feel free to hit me up and apply, but here is a priority list of what we're looking for.

Get in contact with us! <3
Halo/Nate (GM) - Nate#1624
Zephy/Zoey (Raid Leader)- Zoey#1699, or Zoey#8531 on Discord
Turtle (Officer) - Dragonturtle#1453
Sandwhale (just extremely helpful) - DirePants#11708
Hey how are you, Our guild is currently in need of a healer ASAP for Tuesday! one of ours had to leave suddenly. We are 3/11M and run Tuesday/Thursday 730-1030EST.
We also run an optional Wednesday heroic run.

Would love to chat with you, feel free to add me @ Kyawa#11928
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms.

Guild info:
-Raid times: Tue and Sun 9p-12a PST w/ an optional Wed farm night
-Current progression: 2/11M 11/11H ABT
-Recruitment: Rsham/Hpally & any tank
-Also recruiting for M+ and more casual content in order to help build a larger community

Trial Period:
Trial periods last at minimum 2 weeks (4 total raid days) after which, a decision will be made to extend the trial period with an established reasoning or offer a promotion to full time raider.

Our Expectations:
-90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
-Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.
-Always be your best! What we mean by this is to never stop looking for ways to improve yourself. Gameplay or otherwise.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856
Discord: StudMuffin#7193
Hey Anthony!

I think we may be exactly what you're looking for! Hit me up if you find the following info appealing! We'd love to chat. :)

Forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759220759

TL;DR: Resistance @ Hyjal-US is looking for capable raiders like yourself. We are focused on Mythic progression on Fri and Sat 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST) and are currently 6/11M. Let me know if you're interested in more details and/or you'd like to come trial with us during our optional raid night held on Wednesdays at regular raid times (7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)). We can also set up a Discord chat. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
BNet: Riventide#1332
Discord: Riventide#1348
We are looking to fill the last few spots for Mythic raiding.

In addition to Mythic raiding we also run a large number of Mythic+ 15 and higher throughout the week, and setting the top mark for this on our server is one of our goals in 7.3.5. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

<Spiritus Mundi>
Server - Kilrogg \ Winterhoof - Horde
Raid Times - Friday/Saturday 10 PM EST to 2 AM EST
Progression - 5/11 Mythic Antorus
Contact Information: Rav#11203 (Raid Leader/GM) Reneda#1787 (Recruitment Officer)
Discord Contact: Istria #1415 (Recruitment Officer) - Jellopy

Logs & Websites
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

Hey there! We're a couple people short of having a full mythic raiding roster, it sounds like you can flex heal and we will be needing a 5th healer for mythics. I'd love to talk more about everything with you, feel free to add me on discord or bnet :)

01/01/2018 01:55 PMPosted by Xanthippie
<Dilligaf> is a semi-casual raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a core of 18 active raiders. We are a chill group of old school players who have been raiding together throughout the expansion and have cleared Normal and Heroic Argus raids.
We are looking to push into Mythic Antorus/Future Raids and are recruiting DPS, preferably range or Retribution Paladins/Havoc Demon Hunters, to fill our 20 man roster.

Raiding isn't the only thing we do here, in the down time we are usually pushing high level Mythic Keys weekly (15+), leveling alts, or helping each-other gear (If needed). Since we are a semi-casual guild we like to have fun while getting things done, whether its giggling our way through Mythic +'s or clearing raids. We are also a self-sustaining guild with many of the raiders and officers contributing with maxed professions.

***We are an 18+ Guild due to the nature of the discord, cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.***

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:30pm-10:00pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-8:00pm PST

• Progression:
    11/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus

Current Needs: Any solid DPS (Preferably: RANGE, Retribution Paladin, or All Mages)[/b]

Requirements: 950+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself or my CoGM Shockers.

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dilligaf

GM = Xanthippie #8509
    I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
    GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848

I look forward to raiding with you real soon ^.^

We are horde guild on Zul'jin and are looking for one DPS for our core mythic group. If you are interested, our full information is below:

8/11M Antorus
    9/9M Tomb
    10/10M Nighthold
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare
    3/3M Trial of Valor
    Lead by US85 players

Raid Times
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8:00 PM to 12:00 PM EST

About Us
    Default UI is a laid back progression focus guild. We like to have a good time during raid while not sacrificing fun. We don't make raiding feel like a job. We strive to make it as fun as possible while taking every encounter seriously and learning from our mistakes. Our core group of officers have over 10 years of raiding experience, some of which raiding with top 10 US guilds. If you are looking for a change of pace in raiding and want to join please talk to one of our officers linked below. http://bestguildna.me

Contact Info:
    Hello Anthony, I'm Velsummers of God Complex an alliance guild on Proudmoore. God Complex is a weekend raiding guild that prioritizes efficiency which has allowed us to be a 6 of 11 mythic guild on a 6 hour a week schedule. We are recruiting a holy paladin for a core position, If you are interested and qualified this would mean you would be on every progression fight this tier. If you decide to join our team we would be ready to offer you a Server transfer in order to facilitate your transition into our team.

We raid Friday/Saturday from 7:30pm Pst to 10:30 pm PST. In addition to our main raid nights we have two optional raid nights on Wednesday/Thursday at 6:30 pst. These optional raid nights include activities such as selling heroic and clearing alt raids.

If you are interested in learning more feel free to contact myself or an officer with the following contact information.

In game:
    Add me on bnet. I would love to talk to your more about recruiting you for our guild.

Hi there,

<Riot> of Sargeras is recruiting exceptional core players for Mythic raids. Guild around since Vanilla. We are 11/11 heroic and mythic experienced raid leads. We are looking for like-minded hard-casual players to push mythic content on a 2-day raid schedule: Tues/Wed 9-12 est. Apply now at iloveriot.com and add zpriten#11739 btag with any questions.

Further info:

All the Best,
    Zp the Tree
    Hey Anthony, <TF> is currently recruiting for full time raiding positions for Antorus. We are currently 11/11 Mythic US 17 World 53. If you are interested in applying I would love to chat with you soon! Feel free to contact me in game or on real id @ Judekin#1105 or put in an application at tf.enjin.com

*** Always recruiting skilled players ***
    Even if you don't see your class listed we are always interested in skilled applicants.
    Apply at TF.Enjin.com

General Info:

<TF> is a very old guild, originating back in closed Beta, with a history of strong and stable leadership. Guild fit and personality are important to us, and we believe that successful progression raiding goes hand in hand with an enjoyable guild culture.

Hyjal is a Pacific time server and as such our normal raid times for progression are 6:30 - 10:30 pm PST, Sun-Thurs. After progression is over we usually raid roughly one or two nights per week for farm content.

Applications may be submitted via TF.Enjin.com

Applicants must have and be willing to use a microphone and mumble.

Please take your time when filling out the application if you would like it to be taken seriously.

***You will need to provide a combatlog parse (like Warcraft Logs) to be considered.***

Server: Hyjal-PvE (PST)
    Raid Times: Sunday-Thursday 6:30-10:30 PST (9:30-1:30 EST)
    Loot: Lootcouncil

Past Progression

Tier 21: US 17th, World 53rd
    Tier 20: US 27th, World 96th
    Tier 19: US 32th, World 112th
    Tier 18: US 20th, World 106th
    Tier 17: US 21st, World 110th
    Tier 16: US 17th, West 67th
    Tier 15: US 15th, West 42nd
    Tier 14: US 23rd, West 70th
    Tier 13: US 28th, World 79th
    Tier 12: US 22nd, World 75th
    Tier 11: US 23rd, World 107th

As usual, we are interested in any class as long as the person playing it is an exceptional player. Do not hesitate to apply just because your spec is not listed currently.

After applying, your application with be reviewed by our raiders, and you'll have the chance to answer any questions we may have. If the application is good, an interview on mumble will take place and there's a good chance we will offer you a trial spot.

¤ Solid raid performance. This includes DPS, attitude and awareness.
    ¤ Accountability. If you mess up, own up to it and learn from it.
    ¤ High Attendance.

If you are interested in joining contact any of our raiders, or fill out an application at our website.
    Recruiting Officers for contact: Judekin (Judekin#1105)

Thank you for your interest in <TF>, we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Apply at TF.Enjin.com

Are you still guild searching? I would love to have a chat with you!

Roadrunners of Kil'jaeden have been around since the start of wrath. We raid 3 days Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-11:30 pm pacific. Current Progression is: 6/11M Antorus, 8/9M ToS
    Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of at least 26 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance.

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged but not required. We have players active in pvp and mythic dungeons in our off time. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games as well and are active in mumble hanging out.

Kil'jaeden has been around since vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are always forming at all times of the day and night.

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. Each player is expected to have their own source of food/flasks. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect that you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter.

feel free to add me on btag Kanpii#1783. crow#1343, or hersheys#1791
    Our website is http://rrkj.enjin.com/home

<Default UI> is currently looking for 1 BDK/Holy Pally and any strong DPS (War/DH)

8/11M Antorus
    9/9M Cutting Edge ToS US 122
    10/10M Cutting Edge NH
    3/3M Cutting Edge ToV
    7/7M Cutting Edge EN

Raid Times
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00 to 12:00 Eastern

About Us
    Default UI is a laid back mythic progression guild. We like to have a good time during raid while not sacrificing progression and fun. Our goal is to make our raid atmosphere fun and entertaining while maintaining a progression mindset. We are politically incorrect at times and as long as you don't take yourself too seriously you will fit in perfectly. Our officers have backgrounds in top 25 US raiding with over 10 years of experience in the raiding scene. If you are looking for a change of pace in raiding while still clearing content efficiently we are the guild for you. Please contact us if you have any questions or interested.

Contact Info
    <Enigma> (6/11M) is a raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde. Former US top 50.
    Now recruiting to form our weekend heroic only team in addition to recruiting for our mythic team.
    Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid to keep your character current.
    We actively help our members get 15+ keys each week!

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Our heroic team is more laid back and just happy to raid. Our goal is to eliminate pugs all together in heroic once we gather more people. If you reach a higher level of awesome you're more than welcome to trial for our mythic team!
    Currently recruiting:
    Actively looking for dps and a healer for our mythic team. Resto druid pref.
    Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest. Looking for ALL for heroic team.

Gazzuk#1936 our GM / mythic contact
    Lion#12441 Heroic team contact
    Heroic Team - Paradox (Personal Loot until guild majority):
    Friday 08:00PM CST-11:30PM CST

Mythic Team- Enigma(Loot Council):
    Monday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
    Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
    Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
    Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
    More Information
    We utilize discord for communication;
    Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
    You MUST state which team you're interested in within the extra info box or you might be passed up for the opportunity you're looking for!

We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire <Enigma> raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
    "Enlightened-Firetree" is a friendly, adult, semi-casual guild. Our goal is to clear all heroic content, and to progress into mythic content. We love to joke around with each other, but we can focus when necessary. Looking for those last few dedicated players to help us start mythic progression!

Raid Times (EST):
    Saturday 8pm-12am
    Sunday 8pm-11pm

Current Progression:
    Antorus – 11/11N & 11/11H (as of 1/13)
    Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N & 9/9H
    Nighthold - 10/10N & 10/10H & 3/10M
    Trial of Valor - 3/3N & 3/3H
    Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N & 7/7H

Recruitment Needs:
    Healer – Paladin, Disc Priest
    DPS: Mage, Shaman, Demon Hunter, Boomkin, Rogue

PVP - Firetree is also merged with Drak'Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone & Stormscale
    Note: It's a really mellow PVP realm.

BTag: Avralynia#1876
    Discord: Av#5252
    Hey Anthony! we could use an H pal! logs look beast!

<Despair> on Frostwolf is recruiting 1 H pal or R druid for an IMMEDIATE raid spot. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST. We also have an optional raid Sun 8-11pm EST as a Heroic clear/ fun day.

A little about us. We started back in BC with karazhan as our first raid. We held a steady roster and slowly grew into a top guild on the realm. After cata, real life hit most the raid and we took a break. At the end of Nighthold we came back and took our spot back at the top of the server.

We keep our healing core tight, close, and friendly. We are competitive and will constantly push each other to play better and help each other become better.

If this sounds interesting, feel free to message me @ Moshams#1160

can also visit http://www.despair-guild.com/
    TL;DR --- <Divinity> is an ex US #6 guild that has returned with original leadership & members for 2-day raiding. We are currently looking for top quality players for immediate core positions. Our focus is to clear Mythic content at a steady pace while having a great time. If you're confident in your ability to perform well and you’re interested in raiding on a lighter schedule, we encourage you to get in contact with us.

Guild: Divinity of US-Kel'thuzad
    Schedule: Tues & Sun 6-9pm MST (we don’t extend or add days)
    Current Needs: All competent players.
    Recruitment Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760618681

Muk // Pro#1435
    Ordylleo // Bravia#1763
    Kurysu // Keoke#1367