Mal'Ganis 11/11H LF Heal & DPS Mythic Roster

Guild Recruitment
<Dilligaf> is a semi-casual raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a core of 17 active raiders. We are a chill group of old school players who have been raiding together throughout the expansion and have cleared Normal and Heroic Argus raids.
We are looking to push into Mythic Antorus/Future Raids and are recruiting 1-2 Healers and 2-3 more DPS to fulfill our Mythic Roster.

Raiding isn't the only thing we do here, in the down time we are usually pushing high level Mythic Keys weekly (15+), leveling alts, or helping each-other gear (If needed). Since we are a semi-casual guild we like to have fun while getting things done, whether were giggling our way through Mythic +'s or clearing raids. We are also a self-sustaining guild with many of the raiders and officers contributing with maxed professions.

***We are an 18+ Guild due to the nature of the discord, cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.***

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:30pm-10:00pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-8:00pm PST

• Progression:
    11/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus

Current Needs: Any solid DPS and Healer (Preferably: Range or Retribution Paladin)*If you are a flex healer and can DPS when the extra heals are not needed that is a plus as well*[/b]

Requirements: 950+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself or my CoGM Shockers.

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dilligaf

Discord
    GM = Xanthippie #8509
    I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
    GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848

I look forward to raiding with you real soon ^.^[/quote]