DK LF Morning/Day-time raid Guild

Guild Recruitment
Title says it all, I just started working evenings and I am returning from a 7 month break from the game. I've raided all tiers prior to Legion and I'm ready to get back to it. Server transfers or faction changes are not an issue.

Gridsquare#1937
Come check out <LOST>, we are a Horde US morning raiding guild. We'd be happy to trial you this week if you'd like.

A bit about us:

We are working through H Antorus and will move on to Mythic at a relaxed pace. Our raid times are:

Wednesday, Thursday & Friday - Daylight Savings Time Applies
9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. CST (server)
10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. EST
7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. PST
8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. MST

Loot is distributed through the EP/GP Loot System on Heroic and Mythic difficulties. We also regularly push M+ keys 16-19. We are a friendly group and like to help each other and hang out in Discord.

We have been an active guild for years, over 5 expansions of active duty. Many of our raiders have been in the guild all that time. If you want a long term raid home, look no further :)

You can contact me at Bnet WishMonster#1458 or on Discord @Anathiel#2660

Or check out our website at http://lost-garona.enjin.com/ and fill out an application!
Hmmm not sure how I feel about EPGP, but I will mull it over.
Bump
Once more, for science!
Identity Crisis on Hyjal could use a DK. We are a Heroic Guild (no interest in Mythic) that raids on Wed/Thurs/Mon from 10:30AM -12:30PM Pacific Time.
I'll find ya!
Not sure how early you are looking for, but my guild is looking for dps for our team :)

Midknights - Proudmoore
9/11H ABT
Saturday / Sunday 4am - 7am PST (7am - 10am EST)

Add Reech#2249 to chat more!
Added you. let me know if you wanna chat. Spam below. We ae also in need of a new tank starting in 2 weeks if you prefer blood. your armory snt working so cant see.

<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday Heroic raid at same times

Looking for pro DPS. Must be 950+ and 75+ traits. Must be a non elitist jerk as well.

DPS with solid Off tank spec would be ideal

Any great players will be considered. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 11/11H 3/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion

LOOT:
We do Loot council for all tier and trinkets as well as any super Titan-forged gear

All other loot is rolled for

GUILD INFO:

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:
Consecrater#1492

Officers:
Sorensu#1779
Hakkai#1802
Consecrate, I'll find out what hours I'm working tomorrow, and if it's good, I'll pst you.