966 Resto Druid LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello Guys,

I'm currently a 2/11 mythic raider - But due to personal and private related problems I no longer wish to raid in Mythic, There for I am looking for either a fresh Guild or one thats still progressing on normal or low heroic.

My preferred days would be the weekdays as I have other plans in weekends.
Preferbly early evening EST times to raid. 2-3 hours.

About myself ;

I live in Europe, am 19 years old, love helping people and playing WoW/other games.

Time zones aren't an issue for me and I don't get lag on the american servers.

my Discord ; Tiny#9053

my Bnet ; Tiny#11924

my Armory ; https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/whisperwind/tinyblossom

my WoWprogress ; https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/whisperwind/Tinyblossom

my Warcraftlogs ; https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/whisperwind/tinyblossom

Thank you for your time. c:
Hey Tinyblossom, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 11/11H and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid (Feral/Boomkin): Medium
  • Mage: High
  • Paladin (Ret): High
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Shaman: Medium
  • Warlock: Medium
  • Warrior: Medium

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
01/29/2018 09:46 AMPosted by Pewpewer
Hey Tinyblossom, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 11/11H and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid (Feral/Boomkin): Medium
  • Mage: High
  • Paladin (Ret): High
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Shaman: Medium
  • Warlock: Medium
  • Warrior: Medium

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248

Sorry, As I announced in the message I am not looking for a mythic guild or high heroic team.
<LF Waldo PST> Mal’Ganis-US LF DPS and Healers for our raiding guild to progress further. We are 8/11 Heroic, raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST. Also do mythic plus, normal raiding, and play other games as a guild. All we ask is you carry your own weight, and show for raids. Feel free to add me Tharticus#1764.

Just need more solid people to get into mythic raiding!!
Currently our least progressed Heroic team is 7/11 heroic, but several of our open runs are starting to progress into heroic. I'll post the guild blurb below and let you decide for yourself if its something you'd be willing to take a look at :)

Eternal Kingdom is comprised of 11 mythic and 4 heroic raid teams on the Alliance side of Proudmoore.

Eternal Kingdom formed in 2013 with a very clear goal:
MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!
Since our formation, we have focused on three things: Progression, Professionalism, and Collaboration. We have built a one of a kind community that continues to grow and flourish. If you are looking for serious progression or just want to be in an active community where something is always going on we have something that will suit just about everyone. We do all this while maintaining a positive and constructive atmosphere. Come join us and find out what so many others already have - Eternal Kingdom is a different kind of gaming experience.

See <http://bit.ly/EKTeams> for all team days/times

Cleared: EN 7/7M, ToV 3/3M, NH 10/10M, ToS 9/9M, ABT 9/11M*
(*furthest progressed team)

Contact: Khaeli - Recruitment Coordinator (Discord: Khaeli#9460) or Snowmantle - Assistant Recruitment Coordinator (Discord: Snowmantle#3316)

See some of the people behind the characters in Eternal Kingdom in our Guild Introduction video: <https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/>
Yo! I saw you no longer wish to raid mythic, but if you change your mind or have interest, here's our info. Thanks.

[H]Mal'Ganis- Crippling Depression of <Regency> Recruiting! (4/11M)

We are raid 1 of <Regency>, run by a team of traveled, and in some cases former US150 raiders.

We are currently looking for experienced raiders for Antorus!

Our times:
M/T 10PM-1AM EST
Discord VOIP Required.

Bnet Contact: Asphyx#11478/Tort#11251
Discord Contact: Asphyx#1746/Fronz#6051
Hi alittle about my guild~

<Spellbound> 11/11H 11/11N on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content 2 nights a week on our weekday team and 2 days on our weekend team. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & social players. We are looking for raiders who are reliable, active, show up on time, have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who are thorough in preparation & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Come join us
Battle Tag:
Juicykisses#1306 (recruiter)
Bentz#11930 (gm/rl)
Ewok#11443 (rl)

visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
<Extra> of Zul'jin(H) is 1/11 Mythic in ABT. We are currently in need of DPS + 1 Healer for Mythic progression and we need YOU to make that happen.

The guild started at the end of Tomb of Sargeras by a bunch of friends and has quickly turned into something with potential for more if only we had enough people for Mythic. Our goal is to quickly clear Heroic ABT and move straight into mythic when the team allows that to happen.

Our raiding schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday, so only 2 nights at 9:30-12:30 EST. We are currently clearing all of Heroic on the first night, leaving us with 3 hours to progress mythic with. We will drop heroic all together when the majority of gear gets disenchanted.

Current Needs:
DPS:
Warlock
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Fury Warrior
Windwalker Monk
Healers:
Druid
Priest
Tanks:
N/A
We look forward to hearing from you if you choose to put your faith in us. We wont disappoint!.

Larry#1138
Hey there! If you haven't found a new home yet, we'd be interested in having you!

<Put me in Coach> is a guild composed of raiders who raided with top 20 US guilds in past tiers, but were looking for a semi-hardcore raiding environment. With a 2 night/6 hour raiding schedule we maintain high efficiency during raids but still have a friendly environment. We have an established loot council as our distribution method. Our goal is to end Antorus 11/11M and push for top 100 US in BFA. We are currently 4/11M and are looking for all interested members, so apply now!

Raid Times
Tuesday 930pm-1230am EST | 630pm - 930pm PST
Wednesday 930pm-1230am EST | 630pm – 930pm PST

Required addons
RC Loot Council
Deadly Boss mods
Angry Assignments
We highly recommend weak auras

Weekly Goals
15+ key for every raider
Legendary farm if member does not have current Best in Slot

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact: