Battle For Money

Technical Support
It literally blows my mind that a BILLION dollar company can screw up something this bad. They fail to correctly implement a patch after 13 YEARS of this game running. They fail to correctly launch a pre-purchase after SIX previous expansions. They fail to maintain the mobile auction house. What is it Blizzard is spending all of their money on? It certainty doesn't seem to be the well-being of their fans or their game operating correctly.
I can't log in to my toons 7 hours ago, i can't log in now. I wanna see Blizzard address this LOG IN problem, telling me they are working on it, but NO, I see only they apologies for the payment issue when purchasing their Bfa pre-order.
I wish activision never bought WoW.
If anything they are going to make sure the payment for pre purchase works first. I mean my god the expansion is 11 months away but im sure we all are dying to get it today.
yep 11 months away but gotta have it today............... seriously the dumbest thing I have seen in some time lol.
Though technically it is billion dollar companies that are typically responsible for mistakes that kill people and crash economies.

A professor once told me that the only difference between a small start up and a large corporation is that the mistakes inevitably made by a large corporation are a heck of a lot more destructive.
Y'all need to find some chill, I mean the majority of the player-base just tried to preorder the same thing while all swarming the game servers. Of course there are going to be some crazy hiccups, when it comes to a giant game like this the tiniest little error can cause everything to catch on fire. The Blizz team works hard as is and they are bringing us the allied races so many months before BfA, ya can wait a few more hours to day for everything to get sorted out and calm back down. We shall all get to run around screaming as the allied races soon enough, we got months to prep em for BfA anyway so take the down time to iunno, make dinner, tidy up, !@#$ did you remember to get that thing from the store? Jokes aside they are working to please the player base, we can at least understand the struggles they go through to try and make everything work.
don't worry guys, I am sure they will compensate us with a free month of gameplay....... * snickers....almost said that with a straight face.
01/30/2018 03:25 PMPosted by Vihorune
Y'all need to find some chill, I mean the majority of the player-base just tried to preorder the same thing while all swarming the game servers. Of course there are going to be some crazy hiccups, when it comes to a giant game like this the tiniest little error can cause everything to catch on fire. The Blizz team works hard as is and they are bringing us the allied races so many months before BfA, ya can wait a few more hours to day for everything to get sorted out and calm back down. We shall all get to run around screaming as the allied races soon enough, we got months to prep em for BfA anyway so take the down time to iunno, make dinner, tidy up, !@#$ did you remember to get that thing from the store? Jokes aside they are working to please the player base, we can at least understand the struggles they go through to try and make everything work.

I could literally care less about some silly new looking characters. I didn't purchase BFA today nor did I plan to this month or season. Because of Blizzard's blind eye to anything other than the golden ticket that is money at the end of the tunnel, they kept their blinders on and are now ruining the experience for everybody else.