NELF Male Hunters?

Story Forum
Are their any Male night elf hunters or archers in WoW that exist in the lore or even in the actual world?

Curious because I can't seem to find any NPCs and it feels like the only nelf male hunters are players.

If this isn't true someone point me in the right direction!!
Brand Evenvow, Tannon the Spiritbinder, Sentry Sprydash, Alenndaar Lapidaar, Danlaar Nightstride, Dazalar, Dorion, Kaerbrus.
Wow that was quicker then I expected. Thank you! wanted to see what kind of gear they wear. Feel kinda stupid that I havnt checked the trueshot lodge.
01/16/2018 12:59 AMPosted by Blocasaurus
Wow that was quicker then I expected. Thank you! wanted to see what kind of gear they wear. Feel kinda stupid that I havnt checked the trueshot lodge.

The standard issue sentinel armor of course.

http://www.chainmailandmore.com/resize/shared/images/product/z-xmgstr.jpg?bw=500&bh=500
01/16/2018 10:05 AMPosted by Racumin

Good to see the NEs are strong proponents of gender equality in their military uniform.
01/16/2018 12:59 AMPosted by Blocasaurus

http://www.chainmailandmore.com/resize/shared/images/product/z-xmgstr.jpg?bw=500&bh=500

YES!!!
01/16/2018 10:16 AMPosted by Éamon

Good to see the NEs are strong proponents of gender equality in their military uniform.

A very liberated people, those night elves.
01/16/2018 11:29 AMPosted by Anyaceltica
01/16/2018 10:16 AMPosted by Éamon

Indeed. The menfolk are even allowed to vote.
01/16/2018 02:30 PMPosted by Ferlion
01/16/2018 11:29 AMPosted by Anyaceltica

Indeed. The menfolk are even allowed to vote.

Wait.. WHAT?!! Since when?

My owne.. ur, Wife.. told me she got BOTH votes and to get back to cleaning the Tree and herding the feral babies.
There are male nelves in Sentinel Armour too (though whether they are sentinels themselves is a different topic)

www.wowhead.com/npc=33302/captain-elendilad#modelviewer:10+0

There are also nameless male nelves that wear typical sentinel armour.