Everyone Relax!

General Discussion
Remember it's just a game and just breathe...

I'm positive they will address your concerns when they gather enough information to determine the main issues. Until then, there is absolutely no reason to get triggered and rage quit.

There are major problems happening IRL all over the world that pale in comparison to these minor inconveniences...1st world problems I guess, but don't forget this is still just a game and should NOT make you stress out.

I like to go for a hike or take very long walks when I want to cool down.

What calms you down when you're frustrated?
01/17/2018 03:30 PMPosted by Skinwälker

I'm positive they will address your concerns when they gather enough information to determine the main issues. Until then, there is absolutely no reason to get triggered and rage quit.

There are major problems happening IRL all over the world that pale in comparison to these minor inconveniences...1st world problems I guess, but don't forget this is still just a game and should NOT make you stress out.

While I did not participate in the Warlords of Draenor Beta of the expansion and its patches, as well as many PTR's since then, does it not seem weird that issues reported during the testing can make it live?

I know they care, the true issue is that they do not show it well, at least, to me.

I'm positive they will address your concerns when they gather enough information to determine the main issues.
I am guessing you just subbed yesterday. They do not communicate.

ANd by the way, they were told all of this for weeks on end during PTR so they already know that the issues are and they should already have enough information.

GM spotted! Trying to get our attention off the topic!!

Lol, nah srs, on Tuesdays I'd often clear through Firelands and UIduar while catching up with some work on the side.

I think that's why people are freaking out as much... It's a fresh raid week and we all want our shiny drops, which are now way harder to get.

I think I'll just go roam around VR chat later and laugh at all the silly avatars - that usually helps me feel better too!
You're far too reasonable to be here on General Discussion, you know.

Personally I sculpt when I get frustrated. There's something delightfully calming about it.
Exactly, it's just a game. People aren't actually losing sleep over this, they're just using words to underscore their annoyance. Try not to imagine people as high strung just because they have a few negative things to say about a game.

Soloing old content.

Now what?

From the past 24 hours it appears the answer to that question is... "threatening to unsub / let sub expire / uninstall the game / vote with wallet / QQ / and more QQ".

Thankfully we're seeing about 1% of the sub base here complaining, another 1% like me and you trying to calm them, the other 98% are enjoying the game.
01/17/2018 03:37 PMPosted by Mainhand

Soloing old content.

Now what?

well played good sir

If I told you here, I'd get a forum ban.

YouTube humor mostly. Nostalgia Critic, Cinema Snob, Escapist. That kind of thing.

I like to play Tiddleywinks.
01/17/2018 03:42 PMPosted by Realsteel

From the past 24 hours it appears the answer to that question is... "threatening to unsub / let sub expire / uninstall the game / vote with wallet / QQ / and more QQ".

Thankfully we're seeing about 1% of the sub base here complaining, another 1% like me and you trying to calm them, the other 98% are enjoying the game.

100% of the threads I see regarding this issue are voicing concerns against this change.

I have yet to see a single person defend the change - someone who isn't a "GIT GUD OR UNSUB, SCRUD!" troll, at least.

We've lost something that we used to enjoy - we want to be in that mythical "98%" you mentioned. Just let us have it, GDI.
01/17/2018 03:49 PMPosted by Pocopeligro
I like to play Tiddleywinks.

I like to play with a little danger.
Last I checked WoW was a LIFESTYLE not a GAME.