5/11M 960 DK or ELE LF Mythic

Guild Recruitment
I am looking for a new guild to raid in for Mythic ATB and beyond. We lost half our team to another guild. I am currently 5/11M on both my DK and ELE Shaman(still working on getting a few legendaries). I just recently main swapped from DK to ele for more ranged for the guild. I am still working on the nuances of Ele and being at ranged. I am willing to play either for the guild.

Armory: DK - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/aerie-peak/azuregeist
ELE - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/aerie-peak/vectr%c3%a0

Availability(can start a bit earlier during the week)
Monday: 8pm-1am EST
Tuesday: 8pm-1am EST
Wednesday: 8pm-1am EST
Thursday: 8pm-1am EST
Friday: 8pm-2am EST
Saturday: 8pm-2am
Sunday: 8pm-1am EST

Things I am looking for:
Faction - Prefer to stay alliance (funds are a little tight) but can server transfer or faction change
Progression mindset - I am looking for a guild that knows when to serious but still have fun
I am looking to raid in a mythic team.

My battletag: Azuregeist#1874
Discord tag: Azuregeist#2630
Hey Azuregeist, we could use a DK. We have the exact environment you describe, we're a mature guild that likes to have fun and joke around, but when it comes to progression when know when to shut up and kill !@#$. That's gotten us around 5 mythic kills in previous tiers. We had some ToS burnout, so we're currently looking for a few more to join our ranks and push into Mythic.

Illidan's <Final> [H] (11/11 H ABT 5/9 M ToS 5/10 M NH) is in need of some solid DPS and a great healer or two. We're looking to advance in Mythic ABT and need a strong reliable core. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm CST to 12:30am CST. Please check out the below for more information.

Requirements
ilevel: 945+
traits: 75+
experience: 10/11 H ABT minimum

Server
Illidan, Horde.

About Us
Illidan's <Final> is a new raiding guild that has quickly progressed towards Mythic and is looking to clear M Argus and move into BfA. We consider ourselves to be a medium-core guild and raid twice a week. We use loot council and expect members to come prepared with gems, enchants, consumables (can be gotten from gbank) and to maintain a 90% attendance rate. We expect members to pull their weight and are happy to help. We're also active in both PVP and Mythic+.

Current Progression
11/11 H ABT, 5/9 M ToS, 5/10 M NH

Raid Schedule (All Times in CST [Server])
Tues & Thurs: 9:00pm-12:30am CST
Wednesday (off night H): 9:00pm-12:30am CST
Sunday (off night N): 8:00pm-11pm CST

Contact Info
If you have any questions, please contact an officer:
  • hjc1710#1325 (GM)
  • Eve#1598
To apply, please visit our site: http://finalguild.com/recruitment.
Hey Azure,

We are NOT mythic, but we plan on getting there. We are just trying to prep our core team first :) We have a great raid history.

~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Bear/Brewmaster Monk/Blood DK/Prot Pally
Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Boomkin
Windwalk Monk

Medium:
Assin/Outlaw/Combat Rogue
Ret Paladin
Enhance Shaman
Havoc Demon Hunter

Low:
Holy Paladin

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader
Jade#12824- Recruiting Officer

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, Jayde is my recruiting officer and her btag is Jade#12824; add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Hey! We would love an opportunity to talk with you about us, please add our battletags if interested!

<Put me in Coach> is a guild composed of raiders who raided with top 20 US guilds in past tiers, but were looking for a semi-hardcore raiding environment. With a 2 night/6 hour raiding schedule we maintain high efficiency during raids but still have a friendly environment. We have an established loot council as our distribution method. Our goal is to end Antorus 11/11M and push for top 100 US in BFA. We are currently 4/11M and are looking for all interested members, so apply now!

Raid Times
Tuesday 930pm-1230am EST | 630pm - 930pm PST
Wednesday 930pm-1230am EST | 630pm – 930pm PST

Required addons
RC Loot Council
Deadly Boss mods
Angry Assignments
We highly recommend weak auras

Weekly Goals
15+ key for every raider
Legendary farm if member does not have current Best in Slot

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact:
Daddythug | Huncrow#1313
Appqt | App#1332
Hey Azuregeist!

We could add either a DK or an ele shaman to our team, for a core position!

We are a 3/11 M guild recently transfered (faction and server) for a better push, looking to achieve aotc asap!

We are s small, fun and very active guild. We are filled with altoholics, so there are plenty of alt runs, high key m+, etc. Our discord is active and we value teamwork.

Our discord info is in the link below; or feel free to reach out directly to ziriqt#1988 or cherry#1451 on btag. We would love to tell you more about our family!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760926583#1
Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are currently 5/11M 11/11H . We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10-22 during the week.

Short clip taken during one of our Garothi Mythic kills, Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS0YHmmLDGg

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players as well as raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.

► What we need

DPS

Demon Hunter
Death Knight
Warlock
Enhance/Elemental Shaman
Cat/Boomkin Druid
Rogue
Wind-Walker Monk
Hunter
Warrior

Currently in a high demand of a healer to round out our core.

We are also in need of Melee and Ranged Dps that specialize in boss damage.

*offspecs encouraged but not required

but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys!

► What we expect from you

Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
Artifact traits up to date
Weekly Mythic +15
All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
Performance
Best in Slot list via the add-on required
Up to date on your class and role
Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat

Discord
Astral Keys
Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Weak Auras
Best in Slot Redux
Exorsus Raid Tools

► Raid Schedule

Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
OPTIONAL Saturday alt run 10pm

► Loot

Loot is handled via Loot Council
More information can be found on our website forums

► Battletags

Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
Tehexdlaymow, GM Miny#11513 - Battletag Miny#4305 - Discord
Solvic, Raid Lead Vic#1848 - Battletag Vic#7913 - Discord
Gallend, Officer Gilinis#1884 - Battletag Gallend#2751 - Discord
Fumbler, Recruitment Fumbler#11680 - Battletag Fumbler#2020 - Discord

Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!
Azuregeist hows it going? [A] <GrayParsesonly> (stormrage) is currently looking for a blood DK we are 11/11H and currently 3/11M looking to push further into mythic
youd be a great fit to join our tank squad. Active guild with an active discord. if you'd be interested. For any questions/inquiries:
Join our recruitment discord discord.gg/DUU3D4E
Or add Mastablastah#1100, Val#1862, kmcqueen18#1405, Mavum#1887 or Desto#11250

Raid time is 10 PM - 1 AM Est Tuesday/Wednesday
Hi Azuregeist,

I'm going to keep this short and sweet, so here goes!
Nylëa here from (A) Stormrage <Wanted Rejects>
11/11H and 2/11M Antorus
We are currently looking for a few dsp to fill core spots in our mythic progression group. Looking for spacifically (DK, Warr, Boomy, Hunter, Rogue). Will consider any and all outstanding DPS so feel free to ask even if you are not one of those classes. We raid 3 nights a week for 3 hours a night Tues/Sun/Mon 8-11PM EST. Hit me up on Bnet if you would like more info/or would just like to chat. If not thank you for your time and happy hunting!

Hellslight#1415
[H]Pogs Anonymous - Two day raiding guild.

Current openings:
Caster DPS - High Priority on Mage, Warlock, Spriest.
Healer - Resto Shaman/Holy Paladin - Looking at exceptional applicants of other classes.

These are starting roster slots. We try not to recruit for the bench.

Current Progression -
4/11M
30% on Portal keeper with less than 5 pulls.

Raid Schedule -

Tues - 7:30-10:30est Reclears / Progression
Weds - 7:30-10:30est - Flex night for alts or mains wanting Heroic clear. (This night is optional)
Thurs - 7:30-10:30est Progression

Our group is laid back and clicks well so a good attitude is a must. We have a wide range of experienced players from cutting edge raiders to more relaxed raiders. This guild was formed to be a good combination of both while focusing on progression with a main focus on enjoying the game.

We use RCLoot council for loot and expect applicants to go through a few weeks of trial period.

All exceptional players regardless of class are encouraged to contact one of the officers listed below. It is our preference that you come geared and mythic ready, however if you mesh well with our group we will work with you on heroic runs/mythic plus runs to get you the gear you need to be up to par.
Logs and experience are always a plus.

Whisper me if this sounds like the guild for you!

Prazx (battletag Prazx#1971). Discord: Prazx#5726
Hi there! My guild is 6/11m and raids friday and saturday 10:30-1:30 EST. We also have a heroic farm on wednesdays that is usually done well before 1 EST. We are specifically recruiting a frost DK atm and it looks like you'd be a perfect fit. I've added you on battletag if you'd like to discuss in game but here is a bit more about us:

<Party All The Time> is a weekend raiding guild, 2 days(Friday & Saturday), 6 hours a week(7:30-10:30PM pst), with an optional heroic clear on Wednesday 7-10 pm PST.

Progression in Legion:
T21: Antorus, The Burning Throne 6/11M 11/11H

T20:
ToS 7/9M 9/9H

T19:
Nighthold 7/10M 10/10H
Trial of Valor 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare 7/7M

We are currently in need of Quality DPS and Heals who can commit to a near 100% attendance and have high parses for their class.
-Current Emphases on Boomkin/Lock/FDK
<Aftermath> on Thrall is actively seeking a DPS as we push through Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne.

Raid Nights: Tue/Wed/Thur 8:00 - 11:0 pm EST
Loot Council
Discord
Progression: 5/11 M
Guild Bank Provides Flasks, Feasts, Pots, Gems, Chants, Vantus, etc.

Add me on btag if our progression and raid days work for you, and we can
discuss the details of what you're looking for from a guild.

Shadows - Shadows#1383 GM
Slok - Slok#1669 Recruiter
Hey Azure!
<Trials> on Proudmoore is looking for more.

7/11M Antorus
8/9M ToS
10/10M NH (Cutting Edge)
3/3 TOV (Cutting Edge)
6/6M EN (Cutting Edge)

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 6:30 - 9:30 PST or 9:30 - 12:30 EST

Recruitment Needs: We are currently recruiting players who are looking for a competitive raiding guild. We are looking for players who are self-motivated to better themselves. We're a fairly active guild even outside of raids, so there's almost always someone on.

Specifically:

High: Holy Paladin, Warlock, Mage, Moonkin

Medium: Healers, Shadow Priest, Windwalker, Enhance, Hunter, Warrior Dps

Low: Other Melee

Even if your class/spec is not listed, don't hesitate to contact us if you're interested. Players that can DPS and Heal on the same character very well are always high value.

Loot: Our loot is distributed by loot council. Being a progression guild we give gear to those we feel deserve it and those who need to be rewarded because of their exceptional performance and consistent attendance.

Please contact any of the following with any questions, or if you intend on trialing for our guild.
Rostafer#1882
Xantoniel#1517
Blade#1918
to the top
Still looking
Hey man you would be a perect fit with us! we pay for xfers hit me up

<Main Event> US Magtheridon alliance guild (Currently 2/11M ABT) need to fill our last core raid spots! We are a semi-hardcore raid squad that raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8-11pm ET. We are currently in need of ranged DPS and a solid healer.

Ripitred#1508
[Alliance] Silvermoon-Mok'Nathal (US) <Midnight> is filling for a permanent slot

Current Progression is 5/11M Antorus

What we need:

We are looking for..., who are analytical about their performance, and capable of self-correction.

Players with already established mythic raiding background are a plus, and geared players with Mythic plus experience are also welcomed. We value players who follow mechanics, and who are able to adjust quickly to dynamic environments and playstyles--but mostly we value those who evolve through their mistakes.

What we want:
A fun, encouraging and inclusive raiding environment. We like to have fun, and so should you!

Immediate need for Hpal, Holy/Disc Priest, Fury War, Ele/Enh Sham, Rogue, Boomy

all other class's and roles are welcome to apply

Website / Discord info: http://midnight.gg/
Battletags: Fearl3ss1#1780
Hey! My guild is looking for dps for our team! I will add you to btag aswell :)

Depth - Proudmoore
Raids T/W/Th 6 - 9 PST
5/11M Antorus

If you have any questions, feel free to add me to btag: Malitia#11145
Would love to chat with you soon!
The Coalition US Lightbringer is a 12 Year old Guild Currently 9/9M 9/11M
Raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10:30 PST. Mon Optional Alt Raid

Loot will be done via Loot Council based upon performance, attendance, and need.

Raiders will be provided with flasks, potions, food, augments, vantus runes and guild repairs to help reduce the burden of raiding.

We are looking for team oriented people who want to have fun but can play at a high level and kill some bosses with us.

Please put your application on our website - http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/

If you have any questions feel free to add me Xellos #1969, Dorkman #11605, Val #12738