I'm having so much fun

General Discussion
1 2 3 8 Next
...Killing Nightborne and Highmountain lowbies. Its a barrel of laughs, because they're fish in a barrel.

I'm parked in Stonetalon slaughtering Horde players who are just trying to level their new characters. I'll see one riding below me in the Windshear Crag or Krom'gar Fortress and I'll just swoop down and blast them in the face. Then I'll fly over to Ashenvale for a bit and kill some Horde players over there.

Its especially fun because normally the way they could avoid me camping them is by just queuing for a dungeon run, but since low level dungeons have been buffed so much they'll be losing just as much XP doing that way as they will staying here to die over and over.

I've already gotten several rage whispers. It. Is. Hilarious.
Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back
Welp, now I know what I’m doing for the next 6 months.
I feel like I'm watching the last days of a dying empire when these posts pop up.
yeah make them bleed! how dare they try to play world of Warcraft on a pvp server.

I hope you ended a couple ironman challenges :D
01/30/2018 07:26 PMPosted by Tyberim
...Killing Nightborne and Highmountain lowbies. Its a barrel of laughs, because they're fish in a barrel.

I'm parked in Stonetalon slaughtering Horde players who are just trying to level their new characters. I'll see one riding below me in the Windshear Crag or Krom'gar Fortress and I'll just swoop down and blast them in the face. Then I'll fly over to Ashenvale for a bit and kill some Horde players over there.

Its especially fun because normally the way they could avoid me camping them is by just queuing for a dungeon run, but since low level dungeons have been buffed so much they'll be losing just as much XP doing that way as they will staying here to die over and over.

I've already gotten several rage whispers. It. Is. Hilarious.
Yeah same killing low level voidelfs and Lightforged dranies ftw.
Poor thing, died so much on same level PvP that you have to increase your ego like that?
PvP servers sound like such a lovely community.

Just curious but how do you feel about the new PvP system they are implementing with BFA?
01/30/2018 07:36 PMPosted by Hollowchåzz
yeah make them bleed! how dare they try to play world of Warcraft on a pvp server.

I hope you ended a couple ironman challenges :D

Welp, they made a choice and now are experiencing the consequences.

In b4 they get a forums to c... "TOO LATE!" Damn it.
01/30/2018 07:52 PMPosted by Arior

Just curious but how do you feel about the new PvP system they are implementing with BFA?
He won't beable to do this in a few months no wonder hes mad about it lol!
PvPers are their own worst enemy

stuff like this is why pvp servers are going bye bye
01/30/2018 07:51 PMPosted by Neryssa
Poor thing, died so much on same level PvP that you have to increase your ego like that?

Holy smokes how are you a 110 void elf already! Can we race transfer ?
So that's what the nightborne kid meant by "OUTSIDE LIES DOOM"
01/30/2018 07:30 PMPosted by Stéampunk
Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back

Do you literally just sit on these forums all day? LOL
01/30/2018 07:54 PMPosted by Kydoìme

Boost?
"Hi I'm killing low level defenceless people because I'm useless in max level pvp and need to feel superior."

Correct. I race changed my main because I liked the racials. Don't regret it one bit.

Still leveling a lowbie for that armor though!
Reminds me of my Ultima Online days when there were no PvE sides of a server. I would spend an hour or so mining until my bag was full and then get pk'ed on my way back to Britain, the main city in UO. I would get looted after I got killed and then had to go back and mine again. I did that literally for months until I finally got strong enough to defend myself.

God, that game was brutal. When you got pk'ed(player killed) all your stuff got looted, armour, weapons, and all.

Ego has nothing to do with it. Cheap laughs are all I'm after.

01/30/2018 07:52 PMPosted by Arior

Should have been done a loooooooooooooooong time ago.

01/30/2018 07:54 PMPosted by Monday
PvPers are their own worst enemy

stuff like this is why pvp servers are going bye bye

I'm getting in my lowbie slaughtering while I still have time to do it.

01/30/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Stricky
"Hi I'm killing low level defenceless people because I'm useless in max level pvp and need to feel superior."

Why in the world would I care about PvP? Its such a dumb and pointless minigame.
01/30/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Neryssa

Correct. I race changed my main because I liked the racials. Don't regret it one bit.

Still leveling a lowbie for that armor though!

Wow thats awesome didnt know we could do that with allied races.