I'm having so much fun

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 8 Next
01/30/2018 07:26 PMPosted by Tyberim
...Killing Nightborne and Highmountain lowbies. Its a barrel of laughs, because they're fish in a barrel.

I'm parked in Stonetalon slaughtering Horde players who are just trying to level their new characters. I'll see one riding below me in the Windshear Crag or Krom'gar Fortress and I'll just swoop down and blast them in the face. Then I'll fly over to Ashenvale for a bit and kill some Horde players over there.

Its especially fun because normally the way they could avoid me camping them is by just queuing for a dungeon run, but since low level dungeons have been buffed so much they'll be losing just as much XP doing that way as they will staying here to die over and over.

I've already gotten several rage whispers. It. Is. Hilarious.

Invite? I have a 110 alliance that would love to make some people cry. I have a rogue and hunter available.
01/30/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Jonsheppard
01/30/2018 07:54 PMPosted by Kydoìme

Holy smokes how are you a 110 void elf already! Can we race transfer ?

Boost?

Race change.
...Killing Nightborne and Highmountain lowbies. Its a barrel of laughs, because they're fish in a barrel.

I'm parked in Stonetalon slaughtering Horde players who are just trying to level their new characters. I'll see one riding below me in the Windshear Crag or Krom'gar Fortress and I'll just swoop down and blast them in the face. Then I'll fly over to Ashenvale for a bit and kill some Horde players over there.

Its especially fun because normally the way they could avoid me camping them is by just queuing for a dungeon run, but since low level dungeons have been buffed so much they'll be losing just as much XP doing that way as they will staying here to die over and over.

"I'm so awesome everyone, I suck at PvP so I gank and brag someone tell me how awesome I am"

Your $15 a month dude, have fun.
01/30/2018 07:56 PMPosted by Landrada
01/30/2018 07:30 PMPosted by Stéampunk
Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back

Do you literally just sit on these forums all day? LOL

Not all day, but atm I can't get on WoW...so I come here for the entertainment.
This is why they're adding a PVP toggle.
Ego has nothing to do with it.

You came here to the forums to brag about it.

Yes, EGO had everything to do with it.

And like others said, people like YOU are exactly why PvP is considered trash that should be thrown out.
01/30/2018 08:04 PMPosted by Oel

Because care bears and snowflakes realized they should've went on a PVE server to begin with?
01/30/2018 07:58 PMPosted by Salectraice
Reminds me of my Ultima Online days when there were no PvE sides of a server. I would spend an hour or so mining until my bag was full and then get pk'ed on my way back to Britain, the main city in UO. I would get looted after I got killed and then had to go back and mine again. I did that literally for months until I finally got strong enough to defend myself.

God, that game was brutal. When you got pk'ed(player killed) all your stuff got looted, armour, weapons, and all.

Vendor buy the bank guards

:)
01/30/2018 08:05 PMPosted by Verdre
Ego has nothing to do with it.

You came here to the forums to brag about it.

Yes, EGO had everything to do with it.

And like others said, people like YOU are exactly why PvP is considered trash that should be thrown out.

Think what you want. I mostly just posted this to trigger Horde players.

PvP has always been trash, dont kid yourself.
01/30/2018 08:05 PMPosted by Neuteredhorn
01/30/2018 08:04 PMPosted by Oel

Because care bears and snowflakes realized they should've went on a PVE server to begin with?

Because dbags ruined PvP realms
care bears and snowflakes

Further proof that PvP is seen as garbage.
01/30/2018 08:06 PMPosted by Tyberim
posted this to trigger Horde players.

So you openly admitted you're just trolling the forums. Gotcha.
Have fun while you still can, I guess.
01/30/2018 08:08 PMPosted by Verdre
care bears and snowflakes

Further proof that PvP is seen as garbage.

I just like the challenge to play against something intelligent / making their own decisions, not something that runs a preset course and is the same over and over and over.

I do love PVE too, however.
01/30/2018 07:51 PMPosted by Neryssa
Poor thing, died so much on same level PvP that you have to increase your ego like that?

No, it's just fun to camp lowbies.
Say goodbye to ganking. Wont miss the boychildren who enjoy this.
Gonna be fun watching you cry when BFA prevents this from happening.

If WoW was still an actual community with guilds that had members that were more than just people that were a color on a dps/heal meter...They would totally stop you.

HHAHAHAHAA who are we kidding. No one is going to do anything.
01/30/2018 08:11 PMPosted by Globs
No, it's just fun to camp lowbies.

So you openly admit its fun to destroy another player's ability to have fun?

Revenge for getting easier to aquire allied races.