I'm having so much fun

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 8 Next
01/30/2018 08:15 PMPosted by Verdre
01/30/2018 08:11 PMPosted by Globs
No, it's just fun to camp lowbies.

So you openly admit its fun to destroy another player's ability to have fun?

I'm not destroying it.

I'm just hindering it. Greatly.
I'm loling at all the people saying that he must suck at max level PVP.

He's a freaking DK for !@#$s sake, all he has to do is smash his face on the keyboard and the kills will come.

Then don't roll on a PVP server. How is that so hard to understand. I rarely ever gank or camp. I remember this rogue last year that was 110 and had an alliance and horde. He would follow you around the world while leveling and gank / camp for hours. I just logged out and moved on. However, I understand its a PVP world and sometimes it can be difficult. Which is why I have a few PVE servers for my care bear game times when I just want to get things done.
Cips, I play Frost, a DPS spec, and I can tank a lot of world content. As FROST!
01/30/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Neuteredhorn
care bear

Yet you keep on slinging lines like that.
01/30/2018 07:26 PMPosted by Tyberim
...Killing Nightborne and Highmountain lowbies. Its a barrel of laughs, because they're fish in a barrel.

I'm parked in Stonetalon slaughtering Horde players who are just trying to level their new characters. I'll see one riding below me in the Windshear Crag or Krom'gar Fortress and I'll just swoop down and blast them in the face. Then I'll fly over to Ashenvale for a bit and kill some Horde players over there.

Its especially fun because normally the way they could avoid me camping them is by just queuing for a dungeon run, but since low level dungeons have been buffed so much they'll be losing just as much XP doing that way as they will staying here to die over and over.

I've already gotten several rage whispers. It. Is. Hilarious.

lmfao 931 ilvl.

i'd smash you so hard. what trash LOL
01/30/2018 08:20 PMPosted by Verdre
01/30/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Neuteredhorn
care bear

Yet you keep on slinging lines like that.

Well it is true. Obviously you can not handle the likes of a pvp server if things get tough.

I'll admit I too have my moments of care bear needs. There are days or weeks where I REALLY don't want to be interrupted and then there are weeks that I'll play on a pvp server leveling an alt or doing dailies while doing some world PVP. Sometimes I get ganked and even camped - it happens.
See, this is exactly why the toggle is happening.
01/30/2018 08:05 PMPosted by Neuteredhorn
01/30/2018 08:04 PMPosted by Oel
This is why they're adding a PVP toggle.

Because care bears and snowflakes realized they should've went on a PVE server to begin with?

Does it really matter anyway?
Because you know that PvP servers stopped having a point when?
It was around the late vanilla period that PvP servers became useless.
Because from then on actual PvP happens in BG's and arena....lol..

People who fail at BG's and arenas are who look for easy opportunities in the open world.
Wait.

I thought that open world PvP wasn't about ganking lowbies. That it was a finely honed contest between equal leveled opponents for honor and glory.

And that there was no need for a PvP toggle.
01/30/2018 08:24 PMPosted by Stroganoff
01/30/2018 08:05 PMPosted by Neuteredhorn

Because care bears and snowflakes realized they should've went on a PVE server to begin with?

Does it really matter anyway?
Because you know that PvP servers stopped having a point when?
It was around the late vanilla period that PvP servers became useless.
Because from then on actual PvP happens in BG's and arena....lol..

Touche.

:-)
who wouldn't kill lowbies playing allied races if they could, i'm jealous cause my pre order didn't go through and I wanted to make a nightborne >.< I'M JEALOUS
01/30/2018 07:54 PMPosted by Monday
PvPers are their own worst enemy

stuff like this is why pvp servers are going bye bye

Yeah.

OP sounds like a great guy.
01/30/2018 08:26 PMPosted by Kheradin
That it was a finely honed contest between equal leveled opponents for honor and glory.

Blizzard thought that is how it'd work when they created the game. Oh boy were they wrong.

"Nobody will go after weaker opponents, there's nothing to gain from it!"

Fast forward to today where ganking is glorified and laughed at.
01/30/2018 07:26 PMPosted by Tyberim
...Killing Nightborne and Highmountain lowbies. Its a barrel of laughs, because they're fish in a barrel.

I'm parked in Stonetalon slaughtering Horde players who are just trying to level their new characters. I'll see one riding below me in the Windshear Crag or Krom'gar Fortress and I'll just swoop down and blast them in the face. Then I'll fly over to Ashenvale for a bit and kill some Horde players over there.

Its especially fun because normally the way they could avoid me camping them is by just queuing for a dungeon run, but since low level dungeons have been buffed so much they'll be losing just as much XP doing that way as they will staying here to die over and over.

I've already gotten several rage whispers. It. Is. Hilarious.

"Hardcore" pvper's say things like this and then cry when pvp gets 'ignored', has a toggle added to it and wonders why..

Don't roll on PvP servers?
01/30/2018 08:17 PMPosted by Cips
I'm loling at all the people saying that he must suck at max level PVP.

He's a freaking DK for !@#$s sake, all he has to do is smash his face on the keyboard and the kills will come.

Not really. I killed him in a BG.
01/30/2018 08:21 PMPosted by Crëscendia
lmfao 931 ilvl.

i'd smash you so hard. what trash LOL

Nice Arena rating. You're not even good at the pointless PvP minigame, LOL.

Wait.

I thought that open world PvP wasn't about ganking lowbies. That it was a finely honed contest between equal leveled opponents for honor and glory.

And that there was no need for a PvP toggle.

I dont care about PvP, though. I'm just here killing people for fun. And yes, it is fun. Watching them scurry around like ants trying to avoid me, or just following them around for 10 minutes getting their hopes up only to crush them. Its fantastic.

01/30/2018 08:31 PMPosted by Sistask
Not really. I killed him in a BG.

Unlikely, considering I havent done a BG on this character in like 2 years.

01/30/2018 08:30 PMPosted by Dæmonjesùs
"Hardcore" pvper's say things like this and then cry when pvp gets 'ignored', has a toggle added to it and wonders why..

I'm not a hardcore PvPer, though. I play the parts of the game that arent terrible.

This thread was so worth it. Watching people REEEEEEEEEEEEEE about world PvP is almost as entertaining as camping these dirty Horde players.
01/30/2018 07:35 PMPosted by Caedmun
I feel like I'm watching the last days of a dying empire when these posts pop up.

That makes it even funnier to me. These people couldn't wait a few months until PvP realms are no longer a thing. They rolled their lowbies NOW knowing they'd be headed into a meat grinder.
01/30/2018 08:28 PMPosted by Verdre
That it was a finely honed contest between equal leveled opponents for honor and glory.

Blizzard thought that is how it'd work when they created the game. Oh boy were they wrong.

"Nobody will go after weaker opponents, there's nothing to gain from it!"

Fast forward to today where ganking is glorified and laughed at.

It worked that way for awhile in the beginning. I can remember when PvP guilds admonished their members not to kill lowbies because they didn't want the guild to get that kind of "reputation." Later, as long as a lowbie /kneeled or /saluted, you didn't kill them. But by the time TBC rolled out, all the unwritten rules were gone.