I'm having so much fun

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 8 Next
01/30/2018 07:26 PMPosted by Tyberim
...Killing Nightborne and Highmountain lowbies. Its a barrel of laughs, because they're fish in a barrel.

I'm parked in Stonetalon slaughtering Horde players who are just trying to level their new characters. I'll see one riding below me in the Windshear Crag or Krom'gar Fortress and I'll just swoop down and blast them in the face. Then I'll fly over to Ashenvale for a bit and kill some Horde players over there.

Its especially fun because normally the way they could avoid me camping them is by just queuing for a dungeon run, but since low level dungeons have been buffed so much they'll be losing just as much XP doing that way as they will staying here to die over and over.

I've already gotten several rage whispers. It. Is. Hilarious.

@Tyberim: What you're doing is both unoriginal and been done thousands of times.

I'm surprised that you haven't been camped, or maybe you have and all your doing now is telling GD a tall tale, after all 99% of stories told by gankers are over-exaggerated like a fishing tale.

Ego has nothing to do with it. Cheap laughs are all I'm after.

Your ego has everything to do with it, otherwise you wouldn't be posting this bragging thread.
If one shotting lowbies is your idea of fun then may i suggest a Psychiatrist.
That's cool, OP. I'm glad you're having fun!

But you're not at Angwe's level yet. Keep going until you get there.
01/30/2018 07:58 PMPosted by Salectraice
Reminds me of my Ultima Online days when there were no PvE sides of a server. I would spend an hour or so mining until my bag was full and then get pk'ed on my way back to Britain, the main city in UO. I would get looted after I got killed and then had to go back and mine again. I did that literally for months until I finally got strong enough to defend myself.

God, that game was brutal. When you got pk'ed(player killed) all your stuff got looted, armour, weapons, and all.

Thems were the days.

I miss that game so much.
01/30/2018 08:33 PMPosted by Kheradin
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Blizzard thought that is how it'd work when they created the game. Oh boy were they wrong.

"Nobody will go after weaker opponents, there's nothing to gain from it!"

Fast forward to today where ganking is glorified and laughed at.

It worked that way for awhile in the beginning. I can remember when PvP guilds admonished their members not to kill lowbies because they didn't want the guild to get that kind of "reputation." Later, as long as a lowbie /kneeled or /saluted, you didn't kill them. But by the time TBC rolled out, all the unwritten rules were gone.

What server were you on? I have heard of the fabled guilds, but most killed lowbies anyways.

My first pvp experience was being ganked by a level 50 troll hunter with multi shot. That is all he would do is spam multi shot. That was back about a month after this game released. I thought it was funny at the time.
01/30/2018 08:21 PMPosted by Crëscendia
lmfao 931 ilvl.

i'd smash you so hard. what trash LOL

Nice Arena rating. You're not even good at the pointless PvP minigame, LOL

you tell em, Mr. 0 rating!

Also, got much more progression than you in PVE, so what exactly are you doing? Pet battles?
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/cr%C3%ABscendia
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/emerald-dream/tyberim

nice grey parses on antorus bosses looool
I dont care about PvP, though.

Just like 40 yo virgins don't care about hot chicks.
01/30/2018 08:33 PMPosted by Kheradin

It worked that way for awhile in the beginning. I can remember when PvP guilds admonished their members not to kill lowbies because they didn't want the guild to get that kind of "reputation." Later, as long as a lowbie /kneeled or /saluted, you didn't kill them. But by the time TBC rolled out, all the unwritten rules were gone.

What server were you on? I have heard of the fabled guilds, but most killed lowbies anyways.

My first pvp experience was being ganked by a lebel 50 troll hunter with multi shot. That is all he would do is spam multi shot. That was back about a month after this game released. I thought it was funny at the time.

I played on Archimonde during Vanilla. Those were the guild rules with the two guilds I was in during that time.
...Killing Nightborne and Highmountain lowbies. Its a barrel of laughs, because they're fish in a barrel.

And your the reason for the change coming with BfA....its idiot pvp players like you that ruined the PVP realms for others...too bad your too chicken to take on same level horde players ....you're a chicken chit...LOL you only have 3,143 real HK...what a joke you are....your nothing but a Chicken.....and before you jump me OP you better check how many HK I have....405,204 and I have played on a PVE realm for the whole time I have played this game...that is 11 yrs now.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Nice Arena rating. You're not even good at the pointless PvP minigame, LOL

Also, got much more progression than you in PVE, so what exactly are you doing? Pet battles?

You seem pretty mad :P

Is it because I'm having more fun in the parts of the game you play than you are?

01/30/2018 08:40 PMPosted by Stroganoff
I dont care about PvP, though.

Just like 40 yo virgins don't care about hot chicks.

No, saying 'I dont care about PvP' is more like saying 'I dont care about sweaty overweight neckbeards who think it matters or is anything BUT a pointless minigame'.

You people sure are angry. If I knew it was this easy to trigger half of GD I'd have done this sort of thing a long time ago. Next time I'll provide screenshots, like that guy who camps Pandas in Redridge.
01/30/2018 08:45 PMPosted by Moused
And your the reason for the change coming with BfA....its idiot pvp players like you that ruined the PVP realms for others...too bad your too chicken to take on same level horde players ....you're a chicken chit...LOL you only have 3,143 real HK...what a joke you are....your nothing but a Chicken.....and before you jump me OP you better check how many HK I have....405,204 and I have played on a PVE realm for the whole time I have played this game...that is 11 yrs now.

I cant imagine wasting so much of my life in PvP that I got over 400k HKs. Congrats on being able to stomach the PvP minigame that long, I guess?

Personally I'd just switch to a better game if I wanted to kill other people in a balanced PvP setting.
I'm parked in Stonetalon slaughtering Horde players who are just trying to level their new characters.

!@#$%^-s like you are why people can't wait for the PvP toggle changes.
01/30/2018 08:51 PMPosted by Carpefurorem
I'm parked in Stonetalon slaughtering Horde players who are just trying to level their new characters.

!@#$%^-s like you are why people can't wait for the PvP toggle changes.

They shouldnt have rolled on a PvP server if they didnt want PvP <3
Wow, op is so cool I wish he was my dad!
01/30/2018 08:47 PMPosted by Tyberim

Is it because I'm having more fun in the parts of the game you play than you are

nah, just calling you out on being a trash player.

don't worry - I still love you, even if you're bad at WoW.

Is it because I'm having more fun in the parts of the game you play than you are

Stay salty, cupcake <3
01/30/2018 08:56 PMPosted by Tyberim

Stay salty, cupcake <3

Dig up stupid.
I guess the silver lining is; for every lowbie that endures your torture they save the life of a dog or cat that lives in your neighborhood.
01/30/2018 08:56 PMPosted by Tyberim

Stay salty, cupcake <3

>implying i'm salty

stay garbage, mr. I-don't-pvp-but-i-suck-at-pve too <3
Funny that instead of "triggering" horde players, the OP is getting people on both sides commenting on him ...

01/30/2018 08:55 PMPosted by Crëscendia
being a trash player.