I'm having so much fun

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next
I bet you feel all big and tough one shotting those low level characters who stand 0 chance against you.
when i was playing on my void elf and noticed the HUGE amount in Darkshore, i thought "i really wish i could see a horde come down and create some carnage!"
my favourite pastime has been people logging on to their mains to save their alts (OUTLANDS) which then just creates massive world pvp.
01/30/2018 09:50 PMPosted by Troodrood
01/30/2018 08:15 PMPosted by Verdre
So you openly admit its fun to destroy another player's ability to have fun?

Nah, he's trying to simultaneously drive as many players from the game as he can (which is the main reason why dirtbaggery like this will no longer be possible in the future), while getting the Alliance a reputation as being psychopathic losers.

Looks like it's working.

You should head over to Honor Hold and see if you can find any guards who are still alive.

You probably cant, but you'll find plenty of Horde, and plenty of dead Alliance players in Danath's room.
"Honor code" in a fantasy war video game. Give me a break you snowflakes
<span class="truncated">...</span>
So you openly admit its fun to destroy another player's ability to have fun?

Nah, he's trying to simultaneously drive as many players from the game as he can (which is the main reason why dirtbaggery like this will no longer be possible in the future), while getting the Alliance a reputation as being psychopathic losers.

Looks like it's working.

If it drove new players away, it would have happened in Vanilla, TBC and WoTLK when ganking was much worse.

Furthermore, I also gank on my horde characters.
And PvP Players wonder why the PvP Shard is coming?
01/30/2018 09:18 PMPosted by Tyberim
"But Tyberim, your parses are grey!"

Grey parses on a character I dont main.

lol, do people actually buy this excuse any more?

"not only am I garbage at every aspect of the game but i'm also ashamed of it, so i'll make false claims"

unless you actually post on your main, nobody's going to believe that you're some mythic raider who gets grey parses in antorus on his alt LOL
01/30/2018 10:06 PMPosted by Tyberim

Looks like it's working.

You should head over to Honor Hold and see if you can find any guards who are still alive.

You probably cant, but you'll find plenty of Horde, and plenty of dead Alliance players in Danath's room.

That's always the excuse for your ilk.
01/30/2018 07:26 PMPosted by Tyberim
...Killing Nightborne and Highmountain lowbies. Its a barrel of laughs, because they're fish in a barrel.

I'm parked in Stonetalon slaughtering Horde players who are just trying to level their new characters. I'll see one riding below me in the Windshear Crag or Krom'gar Fortress and I'll just swoop down and blast them in the face. Then I'll fly over to Ashenvale for a bit and kill some Horde players over there.

Its especially fun because normally the way they could avoid me camping them is by just queuing for a dungeon run, but since low level dungeons have been buffed so much they'll be losing just as much XP doing that way as they will staying here to die over and over.

I've already gotten several rage whispers. It. Is. Hilarious.
And you sir, are the reason why Blizzard is changing the way PvP servers operate.

Enjoy your miserable ganking while you can.

Soon you'll only have others who want to PvP to be able to try and kill instead of easy pickings that can't fight back.
OP is a sad scrub.

Fight people your own level bud, don't pick on lowbies.
01/30/2018 09:58 PMPosted by Aleryia
while getting the Alliance a reputation as being psychopathic losers.

Do you know how many times I have been corpse/lowbie camped on my alliance? too many to count. I don't care, I have other toons to play.

Do you know how many times I've been camped while playing my horde?
I can count it on 1 hand.

Don't paint everyone with the same brush.

You can blame the OP for this one, as he's the one giving alliance PvPers, and the PvP community in general, the bad reputation as griefers, gankers, and zone disruptors.
Once again, bragging about how hardcore you are with your heroic raiding experience in one expansion in a game that's been out longer than you've been alive...

Like I said before, I think you need a break from the game... You're taking your virtual achievements in a video game a little too seriously...

I'm not bragging about anything, heroic raiding isn't impressive but it's funny that the OP said that "he doesn't pvp" and then sucks at pve too.

also, why you stalking me? daddy please don't touch me in the wrong places

taking a break from the game right now btw, I'm on the forums!

Looks like it's working.

If it drove new players away, it would have happened in Vanilla, TBC and WoTLK when ganking was much worse.

Furthermore, I also gank on my horde characters.

Keep telling yourself that stalking and harassing players now is different and has no effect on player retention.
01/30/2018 09:18 PMPosted by Tyberim

Well, you didn't change since then. Bet you would be near the bottom in every thing in any BG you entered, and causing your team to lose.

Why, does killing lowbies one time for 40 minutes suddenly make people incapable of using a mouse and keyboard? If a Gladiator went to Stonetalon and started massacring lowbies, would his rating drop by 1500 points overnight?

Someone is getting defensive here... Just pointing out that you were a bad then, and you are proving that you are still a bad.
01/30/2018 09:58 PMPosted by Aleryia
while getting the Alliance a reputation as being psychopathic losers.

Do you know how many times I have been corpse/lowbie camped on my alliance? too many to count. I don't care, I have other toons to play.

Do you know how many times I've been camped while playing my horde?
I can count it on 1 hand.

Don't paint everyone with the same brush.
In fairness, your realm is unbalanced and heavier on the Horde side than Alliance, that would kind of be expected on a server like that.

I agree in principle though.
01/30/2018 10:22 PMPosted by Crëscendia
I'm not bragging about anything, heroic raiding isn't impressive but it's funny that the OP said that "he doesn't pvp" and then sucks at pve too.

Yeah, you're bragging... BTW, some people just don't like to raid, it doesn't mean they suck at anything.

Furthermore, stalking? You just happened to be doing your idiotic bragging in another thread i happened to be reading... I spend more time working on my addons and playing the forums than I do the game.
At least we know he cant handle anyone at 110
01/30/2018 10:35 PMPosted by Valefour
At least we know he cant handle anyone at 110

Yep, pretty much!
01/30/2018 10:33 PMPosted by Petercheese
01/30/2018 10:22 PMPosted by Crëscendia

Yeah, you're bragging... BTW, some people just don't like to raid, it doesn't mean they suck at anything.

Furthermore, stalking? You just happened to be doing your idiotic bragging in another thread i happened to be reading... I spend more time working on my addons and playing the forums than I do the game.

Uh, how is it bragging? He called me out on my arena rating, to which I responded that he didn't have one, and his pve progression was much lesser too. Calling someone out on the lack of something is not the same as "omg i think i'm the best player in WoW because i've done heroic antorus!"

It's also funny that you found a thread and targeted my post individually and said literally nothing relevant to the thread, while mine was a response to something directly addressed at me, and my first response was a challenge to him ("I'd smash you in open world pvp")

but it's okay if you love me too much <3 you can get in line with all the other people who do

EDIT:
I spend more time working on my addons and playing the forums than I do the game.

why are you defending yourself? I didn't say anything about your skill/progression or what you should or shouldn't be doing.

??