Argussian Reach Exalted Rep is a joke.

General Discussion
1 2 3 26 Next
ofc I cant refund BFA
Another upvote. This really has to change
its not hard? they made it a lot easier in 7.3.5 do invasion points on argus
They even upped the rep you gain from the weekly quest for Turalyon.
01/30/2018 08:57 PMPosted by Bars
its not hard? they made it a lot easier in 7.3.5 do invasion points on argus

It's not hard. I just knocked out all the quests and got some rep. About 1000. 1000 rep will take me a month or so to unlock the races.
How do you even play this game and not have it exalted by now?
01/30/2018 08:58 PMPosted by Wenwei
01/30/2018 08:54 PMPosted by Thx
ofc I cant refund BFA

Translate: “I don’t want to put any effort to unlock this new optional race and blizz should know I pay for this game feel entitled for it”
There is effort

Then there is waiting 2-3 months to play the race that was advertised on the box because daily rep grind gating.
Im glad resubbed first before buying the xpac first and resubbing at the same time.
The only joke is that I have earned exalted on them seven or eight times over already.
I know this doesn't fix Blizzard's disgusting gating but, it helps a lot to run through the quest to unlock Champion order halls gear upgrades that will allow you to gain 2 tokens per mission for that rep.
01/30/2018 08:59 PMPosted by Jerauld
They even upped the rep you gain from the weekly quest for Turalyon.

That's it? I need more WQ to do. I ate up every AR WQ there was. Give me more. I'm starving here.
Yeah, sucks that there are things in the game you gotta earn and put effort in
I pay for this game feel entitled for it”

If you buy something, you are entitled to it...
We've known about the reputation requirements for months now. You guys are seriously a bunch of entitled brats.
i think its stupid you need to be exalted with the reps to get the races but it only took me about 2-3 months to get exalted ONLY doing the emissaries, if you do the world quests every day and collect those little tokens it should go pretty fast
I'm exalted with Argussian Reach on two characters. What's your excuse?
Its making me laugh more now Ive done it :D
Translate: “I don’t want to put any effort to unlock this new optional race and blizz should know I pay for this game feel entitled for it”

They shouldn't have to. They are entitled to the content to the new races, that's part of the 50 dollars asking price for the next expansion.