I was excited for allied races until

General Discussion
I was so excited for allied races until I learned that a 2 month break means NO VOID ELVES OR DRAENEI! So since tomb was terrible and it made me quit for a few months now I cant do the new content that I paid for? Fun...

And don't you say that "Oh well you didn't play this content so why would you play the next content" because I did my fair share of mythic raiding and no-lifing in this expansion. I've played my fair share now I just want the new races without 3 weeks of super duper super fun world quests and super amazing emissaries. I already did your world quests for my dumb legendaries and I want no more of it.
They buffed rep grinding on Argus. I got lazy with mine and just started pretty much. It's coming along fine.
You're not missing much. Nothing exciting coming until September anyway.
Going to be a couple weeks for me. So at least I get to hold off on pre-ordering since there is no point. :)
"WAHH!!! I MUST PLAY THE GAME TO GET REWARDS FROM THE GAME!!!"
01/30/2018 05:42 PMPosted by Xíang
They buffed rep grinding on Argus. I got lazy with mine and just started pretty much. It's coming along fine.

Did they? I was doing argussian reach earlier today and the wold quest were giving me 75 rep. That hardly seems "buffed".
01/30/2018 05:40 PMPosted by Lunarshine
I was so excited for allied races until I learned that a 2 month break means NO VOID ELVES OR DRAENEI! So since tomb was terrible and it made me quit for a few months now I cant do the new content that I paid for? Fun...

And don't you say that "Oh well you didn't play this content so why would you play the next content" because I did my fair share of mythic raiding and no-lifing in this expansion. I've played my fair share now I just want the new races without 3 weeks of super duper super fun world quests and super amazing emissaries. I already did your world quests for my dumb legendaries and I want no more of it.

If you actually played "your fair share" you would be exalted by now.

*autospell typo as seen a few posts down.
I have been gone for almost 3 months and my main character just capped with the two factions.

It’s not hard, it’s just work.
You paid for the elite pvp set of this season too, do you also want that for free?
01/30/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Oswell
I have been gone for almost 3 months and my main character just capped with the two factions.

It’s not hard, it’s just work.

How long did it take you
01/30/2018 05:44 PMPosted by Nazthori

Rewards.... From the game? Sure, if they were unlocked for free.

They're not though are they? They're $60.
They buffed it, just drop in an do emmisiaries plus your fuel of a doomed world weeklies and you'll be exalted in little time.
I took a break from pvp so I deserve to have the highest pvp rating and all the mounts and titles that go with it.
01/30/2018 05:44 PMPosted by Springrunner
01/30/2018 05:42 PMPosted by Xíang

Did they? I was doing argussian reach earlier today and the wold quest were giving me 75 rep. That hardly seems "buffed".

Dunno, man. I've just heard that there's rep tokens from missions, and you can get 1k from some elite mobs. Haven't seen tokens, I'm just doing the quests and WQs
Did you not read my earlier post? I played the game until I literally could not be bothered to press that play button any more. I've seen what Legion has to offer and if I'm paying $60 for BATTLE FOR AZEROTH content then I don't want to do the same damn thing that I've been doing for over a year in content that doesn't interest me in the slightest. I've done too many world quests to even care about them anymore. Require the argus questline to be finished? Fine that makes sense so I can meet the race. Make me grind for 3 weeks so I can restart at level 20? Yeah... no
01/30/2018 05:45 PMPosted by Kilhean

If you actually played "your fair share" you would be exhaled by now.

I get it was probably autospell, but that typo is hilarious.
01/30/2018 05:53 PMPosted by Lunarshine
Did you not read my earlier post? I played the game until I literally could not be bothered to press that play button any more. I've seen what Legion has to offer and if I'm paying $60 for BATTLE FOR AZEROTH content then I don't want to do the same damn thing that I've been doing for over a year in content that doesn't interest me in the slightest. I've done too many world quests to even care about them anymore. Require the argus questline to be finished? Fine that makes sense so I can meet the race. Make me grind for 3 weeks so I can restart at level 20? Yeah... no

What you've been doing all expac is what you've done for all of wow. Probably all of what you do next expac too.

Next argument.

Sounds like...you shouldn't have quit. Now that you're back, you expect to be on the same playing field as everyone that didn't quit? LOL
Why does the fact that you mythic raided have anything to do with what you think you are entitled to?