Merge reps on Account

General Discussion
Since blizzard is set on having this horrid idea of a Rep grind for exalted for allied races which you are ALREADY paying for... Merge the Rep of all your toons on a server together for your total rep. If you wanna be try hard on this add a way to actually grind rep rather than waiting daily for Wquest rests
01/30/2018 08:01 PMPosted by Clorgal
Since blizzard is set on having this horrid idea of a Rep grind for exalted for allied races which you are ALREADY paying for... Merge the Rep of all your toons on a server together for your total rep. If you wanna be try hard on this add a way to actually grind rep rather than waiting daily for Wquest rests

no thats fricken the stupidest idea in the world

god you lazy people kill me
01/30/2018 08:08 PMPosted by Tamyndria

I've been reading the forums all day thinking the same thing. People be like,

"You mean I have PLAY the game to GET stuff? What sweaty hell is this? I'm not paying you $15 hard-earned dollarinos a month to DO stuff. I just want to log in, get a pop up that says, 'YOU WIN', stroke my epeen on the forums and log out. WHY IS THAT SO HARD BLIZZARD!?"
01/30/2018 08:13 PMPosted by Axebreaker
01/30/2018 08:08 PMPosted by Tamyndria

I've been reading the forums all day thinking the same thing. People be like,

"You mean I have PLAY the game to GET stuff? What sweaty hell is this? I'm not paying you $15 hard-earned dollarinos a month to DO stuff. I just want to log in, get a pop up that says, 'YOU WIN', stroke my epeen on the forums and log out. WHY IS THAT SO HARD BLIZZARD!?"

it makes me really wish blizz would have held off on the allied races til bfa got released so people would quit crying
I think what they had in Pandaria, where you could buy double reputation gains to a rep once you hit Exalted on a first character was good.

I'm not okay with straight making that rep account wide, though.
I wouldnt mind all rep unlocks to be achieves so if one char has access to like the armies of legionfall feusable buff item than all do. Bit combining reps is a dumb idea unless your account cant double up on sources that arent boa.
01/30/2018 08:14 PMPosted by Tamyndria
it makes me really wish blizz would have held off on the allied races til bfa got released so people would quit crying

You do realise people will log on for day 1 of bfs after not playing for xx length of time and qq all over again, because doing a emissary each week and the weekly content for a couple of months is so hard.
I don't like rep grinding.

I still don't agree it should be account wide.
01/30/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Mate
01/30/2018 08:14 PMPosted by Tamyndria

You do realise people will log on for day 1 of bfs after not playing for xx length of time and qq all over again, because doing a emissary each week and the weekly content for a couple of months is so hard.

yea i know