Character Boost Delays

Customer Support
1 2 3 32 Next
Good morning folks.

There is currently an issue with character boost delays.

If you've started one and it is 'processing', you can't play that character till it is done, and I realize it is frustrating, but it is being looked into.

No way to cancel that process once it is started, either.

No need for a ticket or contact on these folks, it is a system thing. Game Masters aren't going to be able to cancel or speed these up.

They are aware, if I get any updates I'll post them here.

My best recommendation at the moment is don't start one until we get the all clear these are going through in a bit more timely manner.

Thank you all very much for your patience.
Is there any way that support can manually push them through?
No there isn't, Jayberg.
This would have been nice to know a couple of hours ago, but I'm glad its "known" now and that its being looked into.
01/31/2018 07:12 AMPosted by Orlyia
No need for a ticket or contact on these folks, it is a system thing. Game Masters aren't going to be able to cancel or speed these up.
My question is, why have we had to wait over 12 hours for someone to give us this information? There have been posts and tickets about this for hours. We should have heard sooner and at the very least, a notice should have gone up on the launcher letting us know to not use our boost. Not everyone checks the forums first.
Yeah I used my boost last night and it still hasn't gone through.
Do they have an ETA in mind? Curious because I know other people who are on their 110 boosts right now yet now all of the sudden it doesn't work
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Yeah, I boosted mine to and I been waiting like 10 mins now?
01/31/2018 07:12 AMPosted by Orlyia
Good morning folks.

There is currently an issue with character boost delays.

If you've started one and it is 'processing', you can't play that character till it is done, and I realize it is frustrating, but it is being looked into.

No way to cancel that process once it is started, either.

They are aware, if I get any updates I'll post them here.

My best recommendation at the moment is don't start one until we get the all clear these are going through in a bit more timely manner.

Thank you all very much for your patience.
Thanks for the update. I boosted about 12 hours ago and its been stuck.
01/31/2018 07:18 AMPosted by Àrii

I boosted mine at 7pm last night, it is now 720 am so, dont get your hopes up

TRY 13 HOURS MATE - chuck us a couple legendary's for my character ay blizz cheers
I was just told this by a GM:

"So I checked, and what's going on is that your character is actually processing. We had so many character services with the allied races coming out yesterday that there's a long queue. We are hoping to have it cleared out in 72 hours, but it will go through as soon as the system gets through the queue."

Hopefully the queue doesn't actually take 72 hours!
something always going on when I actually have time to play....SIGH
Thanks for the update. Was getting a little annoyed but i'll just check back later.
01/31/2018 07:20 AMPosted by Shadowchocha

I boosted mine at 7pm last night, it is now 720 am so, dont get your hopes up
Oh, let's hope not. lol
10 minutes? Most of us have been waiting 12+ HOURS.
I just used my 110 boost on my hunter and I dident know that there was any problem so I guess I got to wait now that sucks :{