Lightforged Draenei

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
They are basically like space marines akin to 40k universe, right? That's pretty bad !@#
01/30/2018 05:21 PMPosted by Maximillian
By the way, the first time I'm in a BG and one dies next to me and I don't die because I got healed I'll be on board 100% =D

"Why didn't anybody heal me?"

"We needed your passive"
01/30/2018 05:33 PMPosted by Malatov

"Why didn't anybody heal me?"

"We needed your passive"

Won't actually be significant enough for that, but yeah.
I would've chosen Eredar over broken.
I am curious to know if the Light Forged Draenei's death proc racial activates with cheat death mechanics?

Cauterize from the mage
Cheat Death from the Rogue
Purgatory from the DKs
That one "test your might" skill that warriors have?

Interesting indeed.
01/30/2018 05:36 PMPosted by Kiekö
I am curious to know if the Light Forged Draenei's death proc racial activates with cheat death mechanics?

Cauterize from the mage
Cheat Death from the Rogue
Purgatory from the DKs
That one "test your might" skill that warriors have?

Interesting indeed.

As a fire mage, I can tell you I'd rather have a racial that can help prevent Cauterize from proccing than a racial that procs when I am about to die. But I will admit it's an interesting point you bring up.
The first person to log in with a new Lightforged named "T'Faartos" will be an instant forum star.
I don't understand why they couldn't just add more customization to the already existing races. Why 'entirely new' races that are basically reskins of races already playable?

I wanted to flip back and forth when the mood struck like you do hairstyles.

01/30/2018 05:19 PMPosted by Faybelle
I think I'm mostly upset that the new horn and hair styles aren't available to the original draenai.

Also, this.
I don't understand why they couldn't just add more customization to the already existing races. Why 'entirely new' races that are basically reskins of races already playable?

I wanted to flip back and forth when the mood struck like you do hairstyles.

01/30/2018 05:19 PMPosted by Faybelle
I think I'm mostly upset that the new horn and hair styles aren't available to the original draenai.

Also, this.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
01/30/2018 05:24 PMPosted by Carrie
The alliance allied races seem like an afterthought compared to the horde ones.
i have been saying this for a while. they put a lot of effort into the horde ones, realize they need to make some for alliance and decide to just throw something together haphazardly and call it a day
There's still time for broken draenei. We know they're going to add even more allied races.
01/30/2018 05:43 PMPosted by Springrunner
There's still time for broken draenei. We know they're going to add even more allied races.

The day Alliance get Wildhammer Dwarves will be a great day.
And High Mountain Tauren are just tauren with antlers instead of horns. Both factions got the halfassed race.
Rude.
01/30/2018 05:36 PMPosted by Monday
I would've chosen Eredar over broken.

Same, Eredar that turned to Void after the defeat of the Legion and rejoined with their kin to be the darkness to their Light after Velen has understood the cosmological importance of the Void.

Of course in that scenario they'd be redundant when we have Void Elves, but I'm a fan of Void-themed races so meh. :P
01/30/2018 05:30 PMPosted by Evilnic
They are basically like space marines akin to 40k universe, right? That's pretty bad !@#

What? Draeni are nothing like Space Marines. Do you know anything about 40k at all?
Eredar would have been cooler

At least then they'd have new class options.
01/30/2018 05:17 PMPosted by Caelus
I agree with you on that any damage you do at death is a bad passive. Tyrael's trait in HoTS proved that much, Blizz admitted it, and they changed it. I hope the same goes on here.
To be fair, Night Elfs have a racial that only works after death.

At times, i just think they just need to scrap and rework the entire racial system from ground up.

01/30/2018 06:48 PMPosted by Sairia
Eredar would have been cooler

At least then they'd have new class options.
Eredar/ Man'ari Warlocks.

No 1 on the hot list and player's hearts - only next to Necromancers.
aren't you thankful?
01/30/2018 05:25 PMPosted by Senirisii
Lightforged Draenei are hilariously the race with probably the worse possible combat racials in the entire game. One is a long cooldown damage burst, and the other is exploding on death. They don't even get 1% more haste or crit or magic damage or even regular draenei's intellect/strength/agility, just the active and exploding on death.

This made me chuckle, the LF draenei is literally copy and paste from the original one with just some new tattoos, runes on the forehead and improved graphics; like what??