6/11M 960 equip Shadow priest lf guild

Guild Recruitment
Greetings,

I am currently in the market for a new guild. I have posted my availability and logs along with my contact information below. I've also progressed as disc although the weapon/gear is a bit behind.

Times desired:(times are somewhat flexible, weekends can be difficult occasionally)
Monday: 7PM - whenever
Tuesday: 7PM - whenever
Wednesday: 7PM - whenever
Thursday: 7PM - whenever
Friday: 7PM - whenever
Saturday: 7PM - whenever
Sunday: 7PM - whenever

All times above are in pacific.

Recent logs(most recent group has been rotating for farm so here's a couple different logs): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/d7LAWPkJtwBh6XFj#fight=25&type=damage-done
-https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/CLZGnQxvqXaW2djy
-https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/FtBZbc8RqM39wgmy

I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have, my bnet and discord are below.

Battlenet:
Rugman#11246
Discord:
Boi#7851

I am open to server transfer/possibly faction transfer
I tend to be bad at checking forums regularly so please add me on btag if interested.

Thanks again, I look forward to hearing from you.

Boi
We start a little earlier, not sure if that would work for you. GL either way.

Short version: 7/11 M. 3 night a week schedule.

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760937501

Rostafer#1882
Xantoniel#1517
Who We Are
Tequila Sundown is a growing raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We care more about the people we play with than their item levels or progression rankings. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are 1/11 Mythic, Heroic AOTC Antorus progression.
We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid.
We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Optional:
Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
DPS: Will consider all specs, but would love to add a Shadow Priest.

The Nitty Gritty
If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown

Contact Us
You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
or Discord: joat#1832 & saever#4432
The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

Off Tank
2 Healers (Priest/Shaman/Druid(preferred))
DPS (Rogue, Death Knight, and ranged are preferred classes)

Raid Times
Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer
added you on discord
[H]Pogs Anonymous - Two day raiding guild.

Current openings:
Caster DPS - High Priority on Mage, Warlock, Spriest.
Healer - Resto Shaman/Holy Paladin - Looking at exceptional applicants of other classes.

These are starting roster slots. We try not to recruit for the bench.

Current Progression -
4/11M
30% on Portal keeper with less than 5 pulls.

Raid Schedule -

Tues - 7:30-10:30est Reclears / Progression
Weds - 7:30-10:30est - Flex night for alts or mains wanting Heroic clear. (This night is optional)
Thurs - 7:30-10:30est Progression

Our group is laid back and clicks well so a good attitude is a must. We have a wide range of experienced players from cutting edge raiders to more relaxed raiders. This guild was formed to be a good combination of both while focusing on progression with a main focus on enjoying the game.

We use RCLoot council for loot and expect applicants to go through a few weeks of trial period.

All exceptional players regardless of class are encouraged to contact one of the officers listed below. It is our preference that you come geared and mythic ready, however if you mesh well with our group we will work with you on heroic runs/mythic plus runs to get you the gear you need to be up to par.
Logs and experience are always a plus.

Whisper me if this sounds like the guild for you!

Prazx (battletag Prazx#1971). Discord: Prazx#5726
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
The Coalition US Lightbringer is a 12 Year old Guild Currently 9/9M 9/11M
Raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10:30 PST. Mon Optional Alt Raid

Loot will be done via Loot Council based upon performance, attendance, and need.

Raiders will be provided with flasks, potions, food, augments, vantus runes and guild repairs to help reduce the burden of raiding.

We are looking for team oriented people who want to have fun but can play at a high level and kill some bosses with us.

Please put your application on our website - http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/

If you have any questions feel free to add me Xellos #1969, Dorkman #11605, Val #12738
Hey ya, we could use some constant dps for our core roster. Feel free to contact us if you're interested

< Ouroboros >
Progression:
Antorus, the Burning Throne 7/11 M, 11/11 H, 11/11 N
Tomb of Sargeras 7/9 M 9/9 H 9/9 N
Nighthold 10/10 M 10/10 H 10/10 N
Trial of Valor 2/3M 3/3H 3/3 N
The Emerald Nightmare 7/7 M, 7/7 H, 7/7 N

Proudmoore (PvE) Alliance

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday:
8pm-12am PST, 9pm-1am MST, 10pm-2am CST, 11pm-3am EST
Wednesday & Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
If you are interested please place an application on our forums, PM an officer or recruiter on the forums, or get in contact with any officer or recruiter in game. If using Battletag, please attach a quick note identifying yourself as an app along with your class and spec.

Recruiters:
Dookies: dookie#1491
Kyung: Kyung#11645
Null: Null#1618
Seibukan: Cantankerous#1281

Officers:
Keildia: Keildia#1396
Narumata: Narumata#1658
Nucholza: Deathtojoo#1363

Hope to hear from you!
-Naru
Hi,

We're a 6/11M guild on Hyjal. We are currently recruiting a Shadow priest and think you'd fit in well. I wasn't sure if the 7PM you listed was EST or PST, but if it's EST than our schedule should work perfectly.

[H - Hyjal - US]<Infernum> 6/11M Antorus, 8/9M TOS Friday + Saturday 8PM-12AM EST

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 8PM to Midnight Eastern Time

Progress: 6/11 M Antorus, 8/9M TOS, 10/10M NH, 3/3M ToV CE, 7/7M EN CE

Contact: You can contact us with questions via Battle.net at Vanubial#1939 (Co-GM) or Bread#11427 (Officer) or via Discord at Vanubial#3592 or Breadsticks#1941

More Info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759426337
Hello i sent a real id request, we're looking for a spriest with a disc flex spec to finish off the last 3 bosses on mythic.