Allied race unlock problem

Quests
Prev 1 3 4 5
Bump pls fix. cant start the quest line for high mountain tauren.
if you have a second high level, try foing the quests on them. it actually worked for me, so it may work for you
I'm in the same boat. Completed all the BFA quests, spoke to the characters about the new races and completed those quests, but after turning them in, Sylvanas is supposed to give me a quest to go to Suramar. But she doesn't, she just says goodbye. I watched a youtube video on it and did everything I was supposed to do.
hello, I have nightbrone and highmountain tauren unlocked (and I have a toon of both races) I just unlocked mag har orcs...and I made a low lvl toon... I paid for a race change to switch my goblin warlock to a mag har.. I have all 3 achievements unlocked but when I choose allied races after I clik the race change icon when logging in, highmountain tauren and mag har orcs are greyed out, could go nightbourne with him but the goal was mag har......is this a glitch??
11/03/2018 05:07 PMPosted by Dreaðæth
I paid for a race change to switch my goblin warlock to a mag har.. I have all 3 achievements unlocked but when I choose allied races after I clik the race change icon when logging in, highmountain tauren and mag har orcs are greyed out, could go nightbourne with him but the goal was mag har......is this a glitch??
Nightborn is the only Horde allied race that can be a Warlock, so that's why the others are greyed out for race changing your Warlock.
09/02/2018 12:07 PMPosted by Malicifant
I'm in the same boat. Completed all the BFA quests, spoke to the characters about the new races and completed those quests, but after turning them in, Sylvanas is supposed to give me a quest to go to Suramar. But she doesn't, she just says goodbye. I watched a youtube video on it and did everything I was supposed to do.

Try going to Dalaren and start the quest directly from Kadghar.
Hello,

Returning player and I'm sure I'm just dumb and missing something. Please help anyway ;)

Bought B4A
Boosted a 110 Blood Elf on Burning Legion
Did the opening cinematic quest/battles and ended up escaping to Zandalar to help the Trolls.
Ported to Ogrimmar, got the Allies quest to go to the embassy.
Talked to all 3 race leaders.

However, Sylvanus does not give me the option to choose one. She just says goodbye. What did I miss?

Thanks!
11/10/2018 07:48 AMPosted by Akiia
Hello,

Returning player and I'm sure I'm just dumb and missing something. Please help anyway ;)

Bought B4A
Boosted a 110 Blood Elf on Burning Legion
Did the opening cinematic quest/battles and ended up escaping to Zandalar to help the Trolls.
Ported to Ogrimmar, got the Allies quest to go to the embassy.
Talked to all 3 race leaders.

However, Sylvanus does not give me the option to choose one. She just says goodbye. What did I miss?

Thanks!

My son tells me I have to go do the Legion questline first.
11/10/2018 08:18 AMPosted by Akiia
My son tells me I have to go do the Legion questline first.

In order to get any of those allied races, you need to complete some stuff first.

All the allied races require a quest achievement and Exalted with the related faction.
Highmountain Tauren - Highmountain zone and Exalted
Nightborne - Suramar and Exalted
Two from Argus - do the quest lines and get exalted with both factions there. (makes it easier later if you decide to get the Alliance race)