956 Frost Mage LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello

Currently looking for a raiding guild, willing to server change or even faction change if the right guild comes along.
I've been raiding since Wrath and have been in some of my realms top guilds during each tier. I took a break from progression raiding during MOP and now that I've gotten back into raiding and got my character with some decent gear I'm looking to get into a guild that I can call home. I'm serious about raiding and will put in the effort and input that's required. I have great raid awareness and learn fights quickly, and hopefully if given the chance, you guys will be able to see that too.
My progression is 11/11N and 11/11H ABT with experience on Mythic Garothi and Hounds.

My raid times that I can make are Monday-Thursday (anyday) between 9:30-12:30 CST. Looking for 2 nights raiding but might be able to commit to 3 nights. This frost mage is my main toon, although I've been seriously contemplating boosting my paladin to 110. I used to play Holy pally for the longest time in my serious raiding days. Pally is (LOLIBUBBLED on area52, only level 100)
We are alliance but might suit your needs, check us out!

<Lose Your Life> is an established Heroic & Mythic difficulty progression team that has been raiding since Vanilla. Our objective is to clear Heroic AOTC each tier and work our way into Mythic at a practical pace. At the end of the day, the most important thing to us is that we enjoy clearing content together. We also enjoy running M+ each week and have incentives for those who finish a +15 or higher. We play other games such as Diablo III and Overwatch during our downtime.

Raid info & Current Progression:
Tuesday & Thursday
9:00 pm - 12:00 EST | (Time Zone Conversion 8:00 PM-11:00 PM CST | 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST)

We use Discord for communication and EPGP for loot.

4/11 M Antorus
11/11 H Antorus AotC

AOTC for EN, Nighthold, and ToS | 5/9 M ToS 5/10 M NH 7/7 M EN

Who we're looking for:
Reliable players with similar progression goals who are looking for a long-term home.
Ilvl 950+, 75+ points in main weapon and experience in a raid environment

Tanks - Flex positions only
Healers - Flex positions only
Ranged - Mage or Warlock
Melee - Warrior, Death Knight or Shaman

Apply at www.loseyourlife.com and we will get in touch with you to set up a cross-realm try out with us.

All classes are considered even if not listed, don't be afraid to apply if you think we are the team for you.

For more information or questions about us reach out to
Bnet - Sugar#1437, Darann#1686, or Dorgenedge#1701
Discord - Sugar#9702, Darann#3829 or Brohammad#4116
<The Trust> US - Alliance Lightbringer

7/7M - EN Cutting Edge
11/11M NH Cutting Edge
7/9M ToS
*Currently 5/11 M Antorus

We are an adult semi-hardcore raiding guild who strives to achieve Cutting Edge each new tier of content. We are currently in search of a few key classes to help fill out our Mythic progression roster. We are a guild who strives on bringing the player over the gear. Mechanically sound players are often chosen over “Parse Lords”. We strive to joke and have fun in between pulls, but get down to business when we are progressing.

Raid Times: Tues,Weds,Thurs 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST

Classes We Need:

Any Tank Role
Boomkin - High Priority
Ret Pally - High Priority
WW Monk - High Priority
Holy Pally - High Priority
Disc Priest
Resto Druid - High Priority

Loot Distribution: RC Loot Council

Prospective members will be subject to a two-week trial period where their loot priority will be below that of main raiders. Once this period has expired, and membership is approved, all loot will be distributed equally.

Contact Info: Any interested player can contact me via the following Bnet.

Forswornn #1172
Hey Frostee! We're on Area52 Horde and are extremely interested!! Add me so we can chat :)

<Put me in Coach> is a guild composed of raiders who raided with top 20 US guilds in past tiers, but were looking for a semi-hardcore raiding environment. With a 2 night/6 hour raiding schedule we maintain high efficiency during raids but still have a friendly environment. We have an established loot council as our distribution method. Our goal is to end Antorus 11/11M and push for top 100 US in BFA. We are currently 5/11M and are looking for all interested members, so apply now!

Raid Times
Tuesday 930pm-1230am EST | 630pm - 930pm PST
Wednesday 930pm-1230am EST | 630pm – 930pm PST

Required addons
RC Loot Council
Deadly Boss mods
Angry Assignments
We highly recommend weak auras

Weekly Goals
15+ key for every raider
Legendary farm if member does not have current Best in Slot

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact:
Appqt | App#1332
Hey Frosteedude, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 11/11H and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid - Balance: High
  • Mage: High
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Warlock: Medium
  • Warrior: low

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
frost we are 3/11m raid t,w,th 10pm-1am EST on the realm Stormrage we are also alliance i believe you would be a good fit for our guild if u want more details or want to move forward add me starkk#1730
<Astral> has reformed for Antorus! After having some players take leave for real life opportunities we have positions available! We're a 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis Horde. After clearing 7/7M Emerald Nightmare shortly after launch our team decided to take a break and now we're back! Our core is 4/11M Antorus and includes veteran players with over 10 years of raiding experience. We are looking for dedicated players who enjoy a progression focused environment and do what it takes to be the best they can.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm CST
Since we only raid 6 hours a week, high attendance is a must.

Expectations
Positive attitude
90% attendance
Exceptional knowledge of your class
Flexibility
Food/Flask/etc and be ready 10 minutes before raid start

945+ IL
75+ Artifact Traits
11/11H Antorus
Previous mythic experience is a plus!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recruitment
All positions currently available!

Contact us
Discord
Netho#6174

BNet
Netho#1554
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 1/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active DPS.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

We are recruiting a Resto Shaman preferably for our Mythic team. All DPS will be considered and everyone given a trial. If you have logs please link them.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done.

If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at Sinalthor#1324, Pharuan#1896, Invader#1417 or Hawtz#11222
Guild/Server: Efficient - Stormrage US
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, 9pm-12am EST
Cleared: 5/11M 11/11H
Recruitment Contacts: Fumbler#11680 - Battletag or Fumbler#2020 - Discord
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Efficient
Needs: DH, DK, Rogue, WW, Enhance Shaman, and a few Ranged dps to round out our core! (offspecs encouraged but not required) High performing players of any class will be considered.
Hey Frostee!

<Wumbology> on Stormrage[A] is a newly reformed guild currently recruiting for Ranged DPS!

We are currently 11/11H, and our core raiders have at 3/11M+ experience.
The team is made up of those who want to find a permanent home while being able to raid in Mythic.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 9-12AM Est

We also run Mythic+ Keystones daily, sell +15 carries, run old content for achievements, and play other games as well!
We use Discord for voice.

If you would like to talk more, please add me on Bnet! ♥
BerryPink#1867
Valid, on Zul'jin, is 11/11N and 11/11H and we're getting ready to start pushing mythic. We're an adult guild that likes to get together two times a week to raid and then do mythic plus keys and occasionally some random BGs on the other nights of the week. Our raid times are 8-11pm Eastern Tues/Thurs. Ideally what we're looking for is strong ranged dps that can pull good dps while still doing mechanics and a strong resto shaman. We also need ranged that is capable of doing higher level (+15 & up) mythic keys.

Our raid group is laid back and our loot system is extremely fair. We're a group of raiders and friends that have raided together for a while. Some of us have been in the group for just this expansion and some have been together for several expansions. We're looking for long term members that can contribute to what we've built. We're an all adult guild so we don't put up with drama. Our group consists of young adults and college students to older older married people and some older military. Talking, joking and cutting up is fine in Discord and guild chat but we want you focused up when it's time to pull the boss. Plus, don't be easily offended. We're not politically correct and tend to say whatever funny !@#$ crosses our minds.

If any of this sounds like something you might be interested in joining or learning more about, then add my btag (Heybo#1284) and hit me up in game.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Check out <Gray Parses Only>!! We have a discord channel set up, where we will be posting videos of us raiding, you can get to know the atmosphere of our guild. We also have a channel where we’ve posted logs. If you would like to know more feel free to contact us!

<Gray Parses Only>

About Us: <Gray Parses Only> is a mythic raiding guild located on Stormrage. When we’re not raiding, we’re hanging out in discord, usually running groups. We accept casual players as well, have the occasional PvPers and are always look to push mythic plus’.

Raid Schedule: Tues 10pm-1am EST & Wed 10pm-1am EST (also optional raids hosted Sunday)

Progression: 4/11 Mythic Antorus -- 5/9M ToS -- 5/10M NH -- 3/3H ToV -- 4/7M EN

Inquire Today! We are currently recruiting the following classes / specs:

Ranged - Boomkin, Spriest, Hunter, Warlock, Mage HIGH PRIORITY

Healer - Shaman, Disc Priest

For any questions/inquiries: Join our recruitment discord discord.gg/DUU3D4E Or add Mastablastah#1100, Val#1862, kmcqueen18#1405, Lazytitan#155776, Rainspider#1412
Frozen Doom is looking for DPS for our raid group.  We are a casual guild/semi casual raid group. looking for mature people to push progression.

Server: Azuremyst/Staghelm US
Day/times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Monday  8-11:00cst (9-12:00 est).
Loot: RC Loot Council
voice coms:discord
progression: 11/11h

We request you have solid raid awareness and 90% attendance. Be able to give notice via discord if you are not able to raid on occasion. Must use or be willing to use addons (dbm,bigwiglooking tmw,wa or tellmewhen)Research encounters and know your role in current raid content. Have Flasks/Consumables on hand for raid nights.
realid Dalfina#1473
In case you decide to do 3 days -and- can start an hour earlier than your preference.

About Us
    Our guild recently transferred to Area 52 from Shadowsong. Our leadership and raiding core consists of 5/11 M raiders, many of whom maintain over a 3,000 Mythic Plus score. We are looking for success-minded individuals to complete our roster and push further content.

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
    Wednesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
    Thursday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST

Applicant Expectations
  • Experienced with all aspects of the specialization with which they are applying.
  • Prepared in advance for planned encounters.
  • Willing to change specialization, should the need arise, to suit the needs of the raid group.
  • Adaptable to changes made to the approach of a raid encounter.
  • Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons.

Recruiting Contacts
    Apt: Dzt#11245 (Discord: Apt#4337)
    Slashadin: Slash#12840 (Discord: Slash#9685)
    Simonori: Impure#1957 (Discord: Impureheals#0556)

Recruiting Needs
    Open recruiting, with immediate openings for:

Healer (Mistweaver Monk / Priest)
    Ranged DPS (Balance Druid / Hunter / Mage / Warlock)

Additional spots available for:

Melee DPS (Frost Death Knight / Retribution Paladin / Rogue / Windwalker Monk)
<Deviant> is a HORDE US progression raiding team on Destromath formed in December 2009. We are a mature guild consisting of players with the average age of 28 with a raid environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia within our squad. We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over several years. We push each tier with like-minded players who we enjoy playing with in and out of raids.

Expectations: 960+ itemized, 75+ traits, 11/11H+ & knowledge of mythic strats.
Legion Progression History:
5/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Alt Wednesdays {Personal Loot}
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays {Master Loot w/ Mains}

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos: http://www.TeamDeviant.com

Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App, enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App, Aeliar#7628 on Discord
Guild: Leviathan (Hyjal)
Faction: HORDE
Raid Times/Days:_Tuesday & Thursday 10pm-1am EST ( 7-10pm PST )
Cleared: Antorus: 4/11M
Recruitment Contacts: Zayva#1688 (discord) Lynxabane#1231 (bnet)
Wowprogress:https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Leviathan
Needs: In need of a Healer, (paladin pref) and Ranged DPS (high preference for hunter/mage/boomkin)
Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are currently 5/11M 11/11H . We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10-22 during the week.

Short clip taken during one of our Garothi Mythic kills, Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS0YHmmLDGg

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players as well as raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.
► What we need
Warlock
Elemental Shaman
Balance Druid
Hunter
Shadow Priest
*offspecs encouraged but not required
but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys
► What we expect from you
Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
Artifact traits up to date
Weekly Mythic +15
All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
Performance
Best in Slot list via the add-on required
Up to date on your class and role
Able to handle direction and suggestions
► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat
Discord
Astral Keys
Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Weak Auras
Best in Slot Redux
Exorsus Raid Tools
► Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
OPTIONAL Saturday alt run 10pm
► Loot
Loot is handled via Loot Council
More information can be found on our website forums
► Battletags
Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
Tehexdlaymow, Raid Leader Miny#11513 - Battletag Miny#4305 - Discord
Fumbler, Officer Fumbler#11680 - Battletag Fumbler#2020 - Discord
Shizzdru, Officer shizznitzz#1640 - Battletag twitch.tv/shizznitzz_#3318
Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 6/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Resto Shaman
Mage
Hunter
Warlock

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer