(A)Husband + wife looking for a guild

Guild Recruitment
We have both been playing since early Wrath and have used the same mains since then (Paladin + Rogue). Looking for a raiding guild that is active and mature. Preferably a guild with couples that can capture the friendliness of older progression guilds. EST would be optimal.

Thanks and look forward to finding a new home.
Hello i am a guild recruiter for <Tinderwolves> on Mal'Ganis. We are currently looking for ranged to fill our core spots for Mythic raiding. We are currently 11/11 H and 3/11 M. Due to some issues with previous members our Mythic progression has stopped until we can fill our core spots again. We would love to set up a interview time to be able to see if you guys could become a part of our core team and Friend oriented guild. We raid Tue/Thur 8 p.m.-11 p.m Server time. For more information or to set up a interview you may contact me via email at deatox1991@gmail.com or add me on Btag at Deatoxin#1866. Also you may /who Tinderwolves on Mal'Ganis and ask for a officer or recruiting officer and we would be more than happy to assist you. Thank you and Good Luck regardless of your Decision. Also i myself have a wife with 2 kids so i understand about the couples. My wife does not play but we are very understanding of couples.
Hi,
here is some info,

We are recruiting all classes and levels for questing, dungeons, and raids in both Legion and Legacy zones. We utilize discord and are building up supplies in guild bank for food ,potions, patterns and enchants. most of us have been around since Vanilla, we are looking for like minded people to have fun with.

Most of us work and have Kidos so we are a casual laid back guild, but looking to build up ranks.

We are a Central Standard Time guild and are usually on from 5 PM - 2 AM. Open to Icecrown/malygos servers -Alliance.

We are friendly and mature (sort of) group of people in our 30-40s and currently there are 3-4 husband wife teams (myself and husband included) that play in our guild

If you are interested or want more information - please send us a message in game (Fleasworth ,Ahsila, kevvllar or Critneyfears ), mail us in game, or reach out via this forum.

My Goal in our guild is to be able to clear current content while having fun with a good group of people. if your looking for a chill friendly environment to call home hit me up my btag is
Alisha1983#1278
So, we actually have 4 couples in our team, including my wife and I. Prog wise we are 5/11, raid times are Tue/Thur/Mon from 8 - 11 EST (mythic 2 day) Feel free to give me a btag request, we're running heroic tonight!
Conzeula#1172
Hey Death our Heroic only guild Errant Venture is on the look out for DPS and off spec/flex healers to add to our roster for AtBT. We're currently 11/11 H AtBT and raid Saturday 7-10pm Eastern and Sunday 2-5pm Eastern. We're a casual guild with a roster of adults (I am in a couple with my partner who's a hunter and we've got other couples within the guild) with full time jobs/family/real life. We understand WoW is not the be all and end all and we're fine just going at our own pace. We've been successful at achieving our AOTC's and enjoy getting content down together. I've added you on battle.net if you'd like to catch up and have a chat my bnet tag Merria#1755.

We also have a guild website at http://errantventureguild.com and we also have our MT's twitch which he streams our raids so you can get a feel of what we're like as a group http://twitch.tv/kohmet .
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Ex Inferno <Team Blue> (Blue ICE) We're Ice Cool and Stuck Like Glue.

Ex Inferno is a gaming community, we are more than just Warcraft. We range across several platforms: Overwatch, Diablo, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Table Top Simulator, Final Fantasy, Monster Hunter World, and Minecraft. Just to name a few. We are 18+ with people from all walks of life. Our community continues to grow closer and larger. Don't worry there is still plenty of room for you!

Ex Inferno & Warcraft have been together for a long time, long enough to build up 4 teams so far. We cover several nights, progression styles, and events. Pet Battling, PVP, Raiding, Mythic Plus, Achievement farms and old content, and in game events. Don't be afraid to ask, if one spot isn't perfect for you we may have another one elsewhere that is.

Team Blue<Blue ICE> Is our casual raiders of the teams. We raid Wednesday & Thursday nights 08:30pm EST to 11:00pm EST. We try to start forming up at 08:15pm EST. Food & Flasks are provided, with enchanting brought to you by Pseudo our sometimes friendly feral kitty. Watch out sometimes he's not in the mood for pets. Currently progressing normal Agrus the Unmaker, and Herioc Antorus. As stated before we are a casual team, we raid for fun with bringing the player, developing their skill and not their gear. There is still some limitations to this. Obviously blizzard has put in locks and requirements that we will not be able to get around. Gear wise we only require 910 as ilvl to join the raid group. Mythic Plus is done Monday & Friday nights 08:30pm EST. It is not a requirement just there for those that need help or want friends to run with. Saturdays 07:00pm EST is our general PvP night, but will happen throughout most of the day.

We are open to new raiders, returning raiders, casual to mythic raiders. Come find a home and community to stick with.

Ex Inferno- Area 52-Horde
Team Blue- Ice Cool and Stuck Like Glue

Raids Time Zone: Wednesday & Thursday
08:30pm EST to 11:00pm EST
07:30pm CST to 10:00pm CST
06:30pm MST to 09:00pm MST
05:30pm PST to 08:00pm PST

Mythic Plus Dungeons Time Zone: Monday
08:30pm EST
07:30pm CST
06:30pm MST
05:30pm PST

PvP Time Zone: Saturdays
07:00pm EST
06:00pm CST
05:00pm MST
04:00pm PST

Required ilvl: 910
Mythic Dungeons nights will assist you in reaching the ilvl as well as LFR.

Loot is Master Looter.

Discord Contact: SharonBeth#3588
Ytesia#1692
BattleTag Contact: SharonBeth#1579
Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Loot is EPGP.

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Currently
3/11M
Add my Battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you.
I know your post's title mentioned that you are Alliance, but I did not see anything in your main post about being opposed to playing Horde - so here goes!

Seraph's Disasterpiece team would LOVE to have you!

Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult, mythic raiding guild featuring two full time raid teams operating in cohesion under one roof. We are historically among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over nine years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 5/11M Antorus, 5/9M ToS ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183
Disasterpiece - 11/11H Antorus, 9/9H ToS (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
I quit counting how many couples we have in guild. More than four, for sure.

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.
Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.

Guild runs typically focus on a N Argus kill and poking some heroic bosses dead (currently 8/11H). We also have an alt Normal run Sunday afternoons for anyone interested.. because we do have a lot of alts.

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things: Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication. There's no yelling or name-calling when we wipe, just a quick discussion of what went wrong and how we could fix it. "Same thing, less dying!"

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987