937 Affliction Lock looking for Mythic Team

Guild Recruitment
I have just come back after taking a break in early nighthold, and I am looking for a Mythic raid team that raids in the evening. I have experience in raiding mythic / heroic content going back to BC.

Edit - I am looking to stay on Alliance.

My battlenet is Jason#1885

Looking forward to hearing from you.
(Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Progression:
Antorus the Burning Throne 5/11M
Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/KJ Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Druid,Death Knight
Healer: Closed
Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter, Warrior
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock
If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or bigdaddywuwu#1311
Added you.
-
TL;DR --- <Divinity> is an ex US #6 guild that has returned with original leadership & members for 2-day raiding. We are currently looking for top quality players for immediate core positions. Our focus is to clear Mythic content at a steady pace while having a great time. If you're confident in your ability to perform well and you’re interested in raiding on a lighter schedule, we encourage you to get in contact with us.

Guild: Divinity of US-Kel'thuzad
Schedule: Tues & Sun 6-9pm MST (we don’t extend or add days)
Current Needs: All competent players.
Recruitment Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760618681

Contacts
Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230
Ordylleo // Btag: Bravia#1763 // Discord: Brav#5718
Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039
Hey cookies- we are recruiting ranged dps for our mythic raiding team. Please add me back on btag if you are interested (koriwest#1711)

Here's our guild info:

Retrospect raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST.
Currently 4/11M in ATBT

In addition to raiding, we actively run high keys, do alt runs on the weekends, and have players dedicated to PVP.

We're looking for the following classes/roles:

3-4 DPS (preferably ranged, ret paladin)
2-3 Healers (monk, druid, paladin)
1 Tank - any

We also consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class. To be considered please have respectable logs in H or M Antorus the Burning throne

Reach out to one of us on Btag:

@iKoN#111353 (Amznikon- BlackDragonflight)
@Wynd#1492 (Wyndoor- Skullcrusher)
@Datboi#11925 (Casualtony- Skullcrusher)
@koriwest#1711 (Kuttlefish- Skullcrusher)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We invite prospective guild members for our ~2 hour heroic farm on Tuesday as a trial. The trial is meant to evaluate all aspects of you as a raider, from your reliability, your personality, attitude and how you handle mechanics. We stress personality and attitude- we want you to fit in, and enjoy raiding with you.
Retrospect utilizes a loot council system with the intent that every item goes to the player/class that will put it to the best use. We use RC Loot Council to organize and distribute all loot.
Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are currently 5/11M 11/11H . We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10-22 during the week.

Short clip taken during one of our Garothi Mythic kills, Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS0YHmmLDGg

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players as well as raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.

► What we need
DPS

Demon Hunter
Death Knight
Warlock
Enhance/Elemental Shaman
Cat/Boomkin Druid
Rogue
Wind-Walker Monk
Hunter
Warrior

Currently in a high demand of a healer to round out our core.

We are also in need of Melee and Ranged Dps that specialize in boss damage.

*offspecs encouraged but not required

but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys!

► What we expect from you

Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
Artifact traits up to date
Weekly Mythic +15
All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
Performance
Best in Slot list via the add-on required
Up to date on your class and role
Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat

Discord
Astral Keys
Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Weak Auras
Best in Slot Redux
Exorsus Raid Tools

► Raid Schedule

Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
OPTIONAL Saturday alt run 10pm

► Loot

Loot is handled via Loot Council
More information can be found on our website forums

► Battletags

Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
Tehexdlaymow, GM Miny#11513 - Battletag Miny#4305 - Discord
Solvic, Raid Lead Vic#1848 - Battletag Vic#7913 - Discord
Gallend, Officer Gilinis#1884 - Battletag Gallend#2751 - Discord
Fumbler, Recruitment Fumbler#11680 - Battletag Fumbler#2020 - Discord

Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!
Guild/Server: Efficient - Stormrage US
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, 9pm-12am EST
Cleared 5/11M 11/11H
Recruitment Contacts: Karma#12379 - Battletag or Karma#5681 - Discord
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Efficient
Needs: Execeptional DPS but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys!
(Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Progression:
Antorus the Burning Throne 5/11M
Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/KJ Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Druid,Death Knight
Healer: Closed
Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter, Warrior
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock
If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We
will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or bigdaddywuwu#1311
Introduction:
Aes Sedai is recruiting for our mythic raid team. We are an Alliance guild on Whisperwind that formed back in April 2010. The guild offers progression raiding in a friendly, laid-back environment. Our team members are adults from all walks of life who want to clear mythic content and have fun doing it.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Thursday, & Monday 8pm-11pm Eastern (7pm-10pm CST)

Progression:
AtBT: 2/11M
TOS: 2/9M
NH: 5/10M
TOV: 2/3M
EN: 7/7M

Recruitment Needs:
Our primary needs are healers & ranged DPS, but we are willing to take on talented applicants of any class and role. We’d also like to encourage the applications of small to mid-size groups currently clearing heroic content who would like to move to mythic.

Other things to know about us:
Most raid necessities are provided by the guild. We have 8 bank tabs with 4 dedicated to raiding supplies. In return you are expected to contribute to the guild bank to help maintain the supply.
We use the EPGP system for loot distribution.

For more information:
Chat in-game with our guild leader or one of our officers. Venivici (Name4all2c#1268), Rhynno (Rhynno#1114), Yngve (Yngvi#1433).

You can also visit our website at http://www.aessedaiguild.com and apply online.
Hey dude - not gonna leave you any sort of wall of text here... we're a 2/11M guild that is looking for a Warlock to add to our mythic core. If you are interested please feel free to add me on bnet: combatwombat#1411

About the guild: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761726182

Hope to hear from you!
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 9/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding and progressing through Mythic raid content. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities.
Our current Antorus progression is 2/11M.
Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps for the main roster
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336 (battle.net)
Thank you to everyone who replied, If I have not spoken with you yet, I will be getting in touch. I also wanted to update my ilevel is now 945. Also, to make it more clear, I am looking for Alliance only.
Short Version: New Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. 2 night schedule.

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761756583

Xantoniel#1517
Just to update, I have found a guild. Thank You everyone who replied.
Hello! 4Hr/Wk Mythic guild recruiting skilled players for progression~

[A] Ascendance 2/11M - Uther
• Main Raid Times: Tue/Wed 8pm - 10pm PST

• Alt Raid Times: Fri 8pm – 10pm PST

Current Needs:
• Tank: DK, Warrior, Paladin, Monk (Low)
• Melee: Paladin, DH, Druid, Monk (High) ~ Rogue (Med) ~ DK, Warr (Low)
• Range: Druid, Mage, Lock, Shaman (High) ~ Priest (Med) ~ Hunter (Low)
• Healer: Druid, Shaman, Monk (High) ~ Priest (Med) ~ Pally (Low)

• Check our our past and current progression @ https://goo.gl/EoalGL and our logs @ https://goo.gl/olWjmF

Sayrie#11985
Dordric #11183

https://discord.gg/MUtd6wQ
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856