Please reduce the xp gained from dailies...

General Discussion
There's really no reason for the daily xp gains to be so high. People don't really do dailies for the experience but rather the other benefits like reputation or other various goodies.

Doing the Love is in the Air dailies grants me about 6,000xp each and that is rapidly leveling me... i'm only in Stonetalon which starts at level 20 and i'm level 37... at this pace I wont be able to do all the zones I want to before out-scaling them... I really should be two zones ahead, in Feralas which starts at 35.

I mean just cutting the gains in half would help.
Is it 2016 again? I feel like I've gone back in time.
02/04/2018 01:04 PMPosted by Vanathril
There's really no reason for the daily xp gains to be so high. People don't really do dailies for the experience but rather the other benefits like reputation or other various goodies.

Doing the Love is in the Air dailies grants me about 6,000xp each and that is rapidly leveling me... i'm only in Stonetalon which starts at level 20 and i'm level 37... at this pace I wont be able to do all the zones I want to before out-scaling them... I really should be two zones ahead, in Feralas which starts at 35.

I assume you are being sarcastic. I did those dailies and was greatly disappointed in that given the amount of killing I had to do to get 10 charms I only got 13k xp on my 70 something character.

Btw, I was straight doing them for xp too, I already got all the other stuff.
Stop doing dailies then.
The sky is too blue.
The good thing is you can turn your xp off during those quests if you want. Yeah it takes a little extra time, but boy is it worth it!
Holiday dailies have always been a way to level faster.

We do not want them nerfed.
02/04/2018 01:04 PMPosted by Vanathril

Do them on another character then. Or just don't do them at all.
02/04/2018 01:08 PMPosted by Vilyathule
Is it 2016 again? I feel like I've gone back in time.

No, it's just Sunday again.
Think my IQ just dropped reading this.
02/04/2018 01:19 PMPosted by Thallia
I'm sorry you're so offended by someone's opinion.
02/04/2018 01:27 PMPosted by Vanathril

I'm sorry you have no self control and refuse to use the available methods to achieve what you want.
02/04/2018 01:27 PMPosted by Vanathril
Who said I was offended? It's just one of the most nonsensical things I've read today and made me headdesk. Repeatedly.