Do y'all not want my money?

Customer Support
I was hoping to prepurchase BFA but I... can't. =/
I've tried on the launcher and on the website.

So on the launcher it says "payment was not authorized" which is really weird considering that I'm being successfully billed every month through the same method.
http://i65.tinypic.com/qx81nt.jpg

And on the website I can't even choose my US account?
http://i68.tinypic.com/fwqgjs.jpg

I play on a US account and server bc I started WoW in the US (moved to Europe around 3 years ago bc I got married).
I'd also not contact PayPal since I've done that for other things in the past and they're not very helpful in regards to my current living situation. (Create a new EU PayPal account was their solution, which lol no esp when I still bank with an American bank).

This wasn't the first time I've experienced this. Over the holiday sale I wanted some pets and mounts (bc ofc I did lol) but ran into the same problem.

My hubby was able to purchase and gift them no issue. And obvs he lives with me (in Europe) and play on a US server (bc again, we lived and met there). So I'm just ?????

If for whatever reason, this can't be fixed, can someone pls tell me when the preorder will be giftable? ;-;

Thank you.
Your best bet, is to put a ticket in to billing. someone should set up to call you and get it sorted out.
What URL are you using, Traxi? Make sure it says us.battle.net. If you continue to experience an issue I'd agree with Lerisa, contact our Billing staff. We should have a Live chat and callback option available during business hours.

02/06/2018 01:53 PMPosted by Traxi
can someone pls tell me when the preorder will be giftable? ;-;

It likely won't be giftable until sometime after the expansion has launched.
02/06/2018 01:59 PMPosted by Lerisa
Your best bet, is to put a ticket in to billing. someone should set up to call you and get it sorted out.

I'd rather not make an international call for this DX

02/06/2018 02:07 PMPosted by Vrakthris
We should have a Live chat and callback option available during business hours.

Ok, phew! I'll look up the live chat.

Thanks y'all.

A callback ticket means Blizzard will call you.

Edit: Beaten the Gnome. How can something so short be so fast ?
02/06/2018 02:27 PMPosted by Sylvane

Edit: Beaten the Gnome. How can something so short be so fast ?
Blink