955 Holy Paladin lf Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Heavenspally - US-Mal-Ganis Horde
LF guild progressing through mythic Antorus.
Preferred times Tues-Thurs 7pm CST-11pm CST
Hey there! We are 3/11M, on US-Dalaran-Horde <Service With A Smile>. We raid Tue and Wed 8-11 EST. If that works for you, find me on bnet at Calicarebare#1651 to talk more!
[Alliance] Silvermoon-Mok'Nathal (US) <Midnight> is filling for a permanent slot

Current Progression is 6/11M Antorus

We pride ourselves in having a unbiased raid environment. We will always bring the best 20 players for specific fights and players ability, personal relationships set aside we are here to kill boss's.

What we need:
We are looking for competative players who strive to stand toe to toe with top tier players of their respective classes. We want players who are analytical about their own performance, and who are able to self-improve.

Players with already established mythic raiding background are a plus, and geared players with Mythic plus experience are also welcomed. We value players who follow mechanics, and who are able to adjust quickly to dynamic environments and playstyles--but mostly we value those who evolve through their mistakes.

What we want:
A fun, encouraging and inclusive raiding environment. We like to have fun, and so should you!

Immediate need for Hpal, Fury War, Ele/Enh Sham, Rogue, Boomy

a

Website / Discord info: http://midnight.gg
Battletags: Fearl3ss1#1780
Raid Times: PST 6:30pm - 9:30pm Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays (Full mythic Prog)
<Origin> - Shu'halo US [H]

Progression:
11/11H
7/11M

Raiding since Siege of Orgrimmar, and regularly since HFC, <Origin> offers cutting edge mythic raid progression for all who are interested and possess the necessary skill. You can expect the following from our guild:
- A friendly, yet competitive atmosphere
- A tight knit community that is welcoming to newcomers
- An active schedule. We have two raid teams that don't have overlapping schedules. There is always something going on in <Origin> for you to do.
- An environment that encourages you to be your very best

In addition to being a cutting edge guild, we take pride in our strong sense of community. We are much more than just a raid team. We are a group of friends that are open to those who wish to be included, a home for those who like to enjoy the game with a little company, and most importantly, a community that sticks together through thick and thin. It is for these reasons that Origin offers an experience like no other. Come join in on the fun!

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Thursday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Monday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST

Currently in need of all exceptional raiders for upcoming Antorus progression! We consider any class/spec for our raid team. We do take an extensive look at logs, and dps spots are quite competitive. Apply if you're interested.

Extra consideration for:
Experienced Tank
Rdps
Hpal

Reputation#11768
Gluteuszebra#1811
Please contact me with any questions you have, I'll be happy to answer!

Other Information/Resources:
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/shu-halo/Origin
WarcraftLogs Page: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/6917
Website: https://www.originraiding.net/ (Application located here!)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
<Dishonored> on Winterhoof Is LF talented, self motivated DPS raiders wanting a steady raid group with a potential of upward mobility and mythic benefits.

Main team 5/11 mythic on Tues/Wed/Thurs 730-1030 pacific.
LF healer- rest druid preferred, disc priest, holy pally

Second core team 2/11 Mythic on Sat/Sun 6-9 pacific.
LF healers with a dps offspec
any dps, ele sham, WW monk, hunter, warlocks

Third team 11/11 Heroic on Tuesday, Wednesday 630-930 pacific.
LF healers preferably holy pally or MW monk
any ranged

Add JordyPie#1970 on btag if interested
Heya! We're an 11/11H guild looking to round out a Mythic roster, searching for 945+ DPS and Heals.

We like to play other games together too, and hang out on Discord everyday. We're fairly serious about progression, and we tend to be strict about ending our raid at the designated time. Most of us are in our mid-20s.

We're on Bleeding Hollow US, Horde, and raid Saturday and Sunday from 8 to 11PM EST, come and grab a hot one and join us!

Send me a whisper and I'll get back to you ASAP. You can also reach me on my battle.net at Chronostasis#1748.
Savage Factory – Cookie Factory raid team
About us:
We are a Horde group on the Turalyon server that runs Sunday/Monday nights from 9pm-12 EST. We aim to be able to see mythic content but at a relaxed pace. This means running Normal/Heroic a few times before stepping into mythic. We're happy to accept and work with people to help them get a better hold on their class, if need be. We aim to have fun while we raid, it is a game after all.

Group progression:
Previous Raids cleared AotC.
ToS: 1/11M ABT

What we're looking for:
(Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps.)

Ranged DPS:
Balance Druid
Hunter
Warlock
Elemental Shaman

Healer:
Holy Paladin
(Other classes considered as well)

Requirements:
Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
Addons: DBM and RCLootcouncil

Loot System:
We use a loot council system in order to ensure that loot is distributed fairly and in a way that will benefit the group as a whole and further our progression.

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
BT for Lissiandra(Raid Leader) – Lissi#11627
OR
Lissi#8501 for Discord
Kitten Mittens is a semi hardcore Horde raiding guild on Area 52. We are an adult (21+) guild. We are looking to nearly or completely clear Antorus while it is current. We offer a very friendly atmosphere. We don't tolerate drama, toxicity, racism, etc. of any sort.

Progression: 1/11M Antorus
Raid times: Tues/Wed - 8:30-11:30 EST
Loot: Loot Council

The guild runs things on off night as well. A lot of us are mythic plus junkies and are always looking to run them. We run an alt raid (optional) on weekends for lower difficulties than our progression team is currently at.

What we are looking for:

Healers: Hpally (pref willing to switch hit)

DPS- Currently recruiting a a few caster dps. Vanq tier dps is highly highly preferred.

Even if you don't see your class listed above, please don't hesitate to apply!

Socials are welcome to join!

What we expect from you:
Complete understanding of class/spec.
Always looking to improve (simming, research, etc.)
Open minded/accepting of constructive criticism.
Working headset/mic/discord.
Strong internet connection.
Computer that can handle a raid environment.

We expect raiders to come to raid prepared at least 15 minutes prior. This includes having proper enchants, gems, pots, flasks etc.

Any questions, concerns, etc feel free to get in touch!

B-tag:
Purplewreck#1742
Hello! We're 4/11M looking for a core healer right now! We Raid 8pm-11pm est Tuesday and Thursday! My Bnet is Shadow920#1955
Would love to chat with you if given the chance. Thank you!:)