<The Tribunal> [H] 10/11M RECRUITING!

Guild Recruitment
<The Tribunal> is currently seeking druids in all forms! The ideal candidate would be a resto druid who could potentially play DPS as well.

Raid Times(CST) : 8PM-10:30PM Tues, Thurs, Sun
Server : Uther/Runetotem
Faction : Horde
Progression : 10/11M Antorus
Loot Method : Loot Council (RCLootCouncil mod required)

Are you looking for a home? Look no further than <The Tribunal>! We run two full raids: one mythic raid team and one more casual flex team to ensure that everyone in the guild has an opportunity to raid at the level of play they can commit to. We also run an alt raid night to help gear up those pesky alts that you can't seem to get into raid finder groups. You'll also find our Discord littered with folks playing all the games that are worth playing: Overwatch, Hearthstone, League of Legends, you name it!

Most of us have been playing games together for several years and our community is by far the biggest draw. You won't find a place with more eccentric, awesome, strange, loveable, insane, skilled, derpy, ridiculous, hilarious, silly, motivated, determined, cat-loving, doggo-obsessed gamers anywhere!

YOU should fit the following criteria:

1) You should be ready to play your character at a high level. This includes researching, simulating your character, theorycrafting(we have tons of ears to bounce ideas off of!), and executing complex strategies to ensure the bosses go down!

2) You should be chill and easy going. Ragers are not welcome, no matter how great you are at this game. We spend a lot of time together and we don't want to spend it stressing each other out.

3) You should be looking for more than just a group to log on with to raid 3 nights a week. You can do that at any guild! The best part of The Tribunal is our community and joining us means joining our family!

We are looking for the following:

Healers:
Paladin
Resto Druid
Shaman

Melee DPS:
Paladin
Feral Druid
Rogue

Ranged DPS:
Balance Druid
Hunter
Shadow Priest

If you’re interested in hearing more please contact:
Ohki (Harle#1556) (GM)

Feel free to join our Discord to learn more or to apply:
http://discord.gg/tribunal
This guild is made for beavers and beaver kind. 7/5 would apply
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
What an odd thing to say about Beavers.
Meow.
Hiss.
Meow.
Can I get an Innervate?
Hello I am seeking a Mythic Raid guild.

Class: Warrior
ilvl Equiped: 975/965
Main-Spec: Tank /w solid Dps Off-spec
Cleared Exp (mythic): 10/11M
Cleared Exp (heroic): 11/11H
Mythic Parses: 90+%
Heroic Parses: 94-99% on all bosses heroic

I prefer to tank but I will swap to dps when needed on a per fight basis.

Here is a link to all my information.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761946365

Btag: vvar#1359
Discord: VVAR#5071
Looking for a few good peepz!
Bump! Killed Kingaroth, pressing on.
Meowing politely.
Meowing excitedly.
Updating to 8/11M. Need some str melee! Trinket procs REEEEEE
R E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E EE E E E E EE EE E E E E E EE E EE E E E
Looking for a few more peepz! Keep 'em coming.
TAKE THAT MYTHIC AGGRAMAR. More like Mythic Aggra-VATING. Amirite?? ... hello?
grats