940 Shadow priest looking for a new home.

Guild Recruitment
I also I have a 936 ench shaman I like to play. My priest and shaman both have off spec heals but I prefer to dps.

Just getting back into the game took a break when the holidays started. Planned on coming back after the first of the year but I got busy with work. I am looking for heroic maybe into mythic ATBT. I have been raiding since WOTLK. I know both my classes like they are the back of my hand. Right now I am currently horde but willing to go ally if it seems like it could work. I prefer raid times during the week. I ususally work 0400 1600 pst and I am not home tell about 1700 the lastest. If you have any questions my Battle tag is Mightelf#18995
We've been looking for a shadow priest this whole tier. I'd love to chat with you.
-Val

Server: US-Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Focus: Semi-Hardcore Heroic/Mythic Raiding and Dungeons Heroic/Mythic/Mythic+
Raid Days/Times: Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM Eastern
Raid Group Progress: 11/11H, 11/11N, 9/9H, 9/9N, 1/10M, 10/10 H NH, 10/10 N NH, 3/3 H TOV, 7/7 H EN
Loot: Personal
Recruitment Status: Recruiting ALL MDPS/RDPS/HPS: IMMEDIATE HEALER SPOT, HPS with a DPS offspec, Lock, Ele/Enh Sham, Hunter, Boomkin, Spriest, Rogue, Frost/Unholy DK, Arms/Fury War--any skilled raider will be considered. Casual/social members also welcome!
Discord: https://discord.banishedgaming.com(Be sure to let someone know you're there!)

Here is the link to our detailed recruitment thread on Stormrage: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759272331

1. Contact a leader in-game:
GM: Valgasm (or Vallatio) Valgasm#1544 DM @Valgasm_ on Twitter

2. Connect with us on Discord https://discord.banishedgaming.com (Be sure to let someone know you're there!)
Message us on Discord!
Val: VAL#8164
<Bench Raiders> is a new guild with player experiance of 8/11 mythic, 6/11 and 4/11 mythic experience to raid together on tue/wed. We also have high mythic+ teams with 4k+ Score. We are looking for the last few people to fill spots.

We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-12am CST
Off nights we do Mythic+ keys, RBG/Bg's and level alts

For more details let me know

Discord: Boo#3672
Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (prefer 30+)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ push night = Wed 11pm EST.

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 950+ ilvl equipped with cruicible open and lvl 70+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way we maintain community first and xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but they are only icing on the cake as we will not put in the time/stress required for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974
02/03/2018 10:37 AMPosted by Mistrelish
I also I have a 936 ench shaman I like to play. My priest and shaman both have off spec heals but I prefer to dps.

Just getting back into the game took a break when the holidays started. Planned on coming back after the first of the year but I got busy with work. I am looking for heroic maybe into mythic ATBT. I have been raiding since WOTLK. I know both my classes like they are the back of my hand. Right now I am currently horde but willing to go ally if it seems like it could work. I prefer raid times during the week. I ususally work 0400 1600 pst and I am not home tell about 1700 the lastest. If you have any questions my Battle tag is Mightelf#18995

<Bench Raiders> is a new guild with player experiance of 8/11 mythic, 6/11 and 4/11 mythic experience to raid together on tue/wed. We also have high mythic+ teams with 4k+ Score. We are looking for the last few people to fill spots, one of them being a Priest!

We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-12am CST
Off nights we do Mythic+ keys, RBG/Bg's and level alts

For more details let me know we can chat on discord about gear, it wont be a problem.

Discord: Boo#3672
We are currently recruiting DPS. Ranged would be preferred but exceptions can always be made for the right individual. We look for players who are self-motivated, driven, strive to improve themselves, and are looking to be a part of a great raiding atmosphere!

<Special Treatment> - 2/11M (High command at 2%)
Horde - Hyjal - (PvE server- Well Populated)
Raid days/times: Mon 7:00-9:30p.m & Tue/Thu 6:00-9:30p.m (PST)

Please add me on battlenet if you are interested in recruitment: Slyx#1862
Hey there friend, sounds like my guild has exactly what you are looking for!

Guild- Champions of the Flame
Faction- Horde
Server- Wrymrest Accord (Not RP guild)
Raid Times- 6:00pm-9:00pm PST Thursday/Friday
Progression- 8/11 Heroic
Looking for DPS and Healers

We have a very fun social atmosphere and semi-hardcore raid environment, and we would love a shadow Priest or any of your toons to raid or have fun with us. Our discord is always active and very social. We are constantly running Mythic+. We have no issue gearing up people who need to catch up, as most of our raiders are super geared already. You can also run with us before you decide to server change to make sure this is the right home for you!

You can add my battle tag here!

SkinnyPuppy#1883
Hello and welcome to The Bloodborn recruitment thread! A Horde guild!

The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

2 Healers (Priest/Shaman/Druid(preferred))
DPS (Rogue, Death Knight, and ranged are preferred classes)

Raid Times
Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 2/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Ret Pally - HIGH
  • Frost DK- LOW
  • Havoc DH - HIGH
  • WW Monk - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • (Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
    Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Progression:
    Antorus the Burning Throne 5/11M
    Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
    Nighthold - 8/10M
    Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
    Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/KJ Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
    Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
    Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
    Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

Recruitment Needs:
    Tanks: Druid,Death Knight
    Healer: Closed
    Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter, Warrior
    Ranged: Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock
    If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
    RC Loot Council
    Exorsus Raid Tools
    Angry Assignments
    Bigwigs or DBM
    WeakAuras2

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or bigdaddywuwu#1311
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 8/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.
    <Meh> is a newly reformed guild looking to dive back into mythic as soon as possible! With a strong core of members who are already 6/11 M experience.

We are looking to recruit more ranged i.e hunter, ele shaman (no boomkins). As well as a Mistweaver monk / Disc priest.

Our goal is to be a end game mythic raiding guild consisting of like minded people and players of similar skill with a dedicated mindset to get !@#$ done but also enjoy playing together as a team and most of all...having fun! Many members in the guild have been playing for over 10 years and have obtained countless cutting edge achievements.

Outside of raid we enjoy playing other games together and farming M+ until our eyes bleed. We help all members of the guild complete their weekly 15's on time.

We strive to be a friendly community with an environment that encourages positivity and discourages negativity and toxic behavior.

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab.

https://discord.gg/5jkYNKe

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm cst

Message midnah#1811 to apply.
    <Mythically Challenged> (US-Zul'jin) 5/11M 11/11H is recruiting more for Mythic Throne progression. We are a 3 day late night raiding guild that raid Tues/Wed/Sun 1-4am EST. We encourage a competitive environment and will strive to progress in the highest caliber to clear raids on a mythic level.

We are currently recruiting the following spots:

Ranged DPS - Boomkin High Pref

Bench DPS and Healers - Good for players that cannot make every raid day but would still like to see content

All exceptional raiders are welcome to message me.

If you would like more information or to talk to an officer to see if we are right for you, you can contact through battletag:

Deins#1165
    Lifenite#1502
    Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
    (Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
    Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
    Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
    Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
    Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
    M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 940+ ilvl equipped with cruicible open and lvl 70+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We dabble in mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
    Armageddon#1974
    The Hangout-Whisperwind-Alliance

We are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. Our goal is to get AOTC before each new raid comes out while having fun in the process. This is a game and without fun and excitement what else is there. We are 11/11 N and 2/11 H.

The guild has been around since MOP, but under a different name. We are looking to expand our raid roster for the rest of legion and build upon it for Battle for Azeroth. The leadership has been raiding together for two years and others since MOP.

We are 11/11 Normal, but leadership has AOTC for all raids in Legion. We are in the process of gearing some people up. We had some people switch mains for the rest of the xpac.

Raid Times and what is expected from raiders
    * Tuesday and Thursday from 7:15 to 9:30 p.m. Central Time.
    * Flask, food, enchants, gems and repairs are included for raiders.
    * Raiders are expected to know their class abilities along with proper rotation. Even though we are casual, we will not carry people through a raid. This is not fair to the other members of the team.
    * Be on time for raids, and ready to pull at 7:15, real life comes up. Just let someone know that you will not be there for raid. We do not hold a strict attendance policy for the team, but if you sign up we expect you to be there.
    * All raids are posted on the Calendar.
    * We are using Master looter for now to help get tier faster for people and then might switch it to personal loot. (This is yet to be determined)

If this sounds like a good fit, or for any questions. Contact me at my B-Tag livelife#11793
    You may be interested in our guild - I'll post our information below, my contact info is at the bottom if you have any questions!

About Us

<Rum Runners> is a Horde social semi-casual guild on Aggramar/Fizzcrank [PVE] US. Our demographic largely includes college age players and working adults; we are flexible and understanding about real life issues and focus on clearing heroic content each tier at a comfortable, relaxing pace. Our players enjoy spending time together in Discord even when not playing World of Warcraft; we enjoy playing other games together such as Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Destiny 2, and Ark, and our text channels are generally active during the day even while our members are at work or school.

What We Offer

- Active Discord community (including during off-hours)

- Guild events with prizes (scavenger hunts, transmog competitions, cooking competitions and more)

- Organized support system for improving gameplay

- Guild M+, transmog and achievement runs, PVP events and more

- Enchants, gems, flasks and potions for raid mains; feasts and repairs for progression nights

- Guild website, www.rumrunners.club

- A Destiny 2 Clan

What We Want

- Players looking to be part of a growing community, whether to raid, level or dungeon

- Players with a positive attitude who are respectful toward others

- Players who may not have the time or drive for mythic raiding, but still want to succeed each tier

Details

- Two raid teams

- Blackflag – Fri/Sat 7-9:30p Eastern

- Dauntless – Tues/Thurs 9-11:30p Eastern

Recruiting

- Blackflag – One healer, druid or shaman preferred.

- Dauntless – Searching for a tank, healer and 2-3 DPS, with priority to a rogue or Bloodlust class.

- Always accepting social/non-raiding applicants

How to Join

To join the guild please read our charter and fill out an application [here](http://www.rumrunners.club/apply). For more information, contact Stormlight-Fizzcrank in game or at Battle.net tag Poros#1412, or on Discord, Lisa/Stormlight#0819 for a more immediate response.

A two-week trial process is required to verify the new member fits in with our community.
    Hi, I really hope I have the answer to your hunting. We are a guild, umm excuse me a home with a family on Lightbringer, alliance side, looking for people just like you to complete out family. I encourage you to check out my forum post, at your leisure of course and let me know what you think.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760957564

I really look forward to hearing from you.

Happy Hunting ~ Issy
    Who: Fighting Mongooses
    What: 18+, semi-casual, goal-oriented.
    Where: Dalaran
    When: Tuesdays and Saturdays, 8 p.m. until 11 p.m. (EST)
    Why: For the Horde!

Are you feeling a little lonely? Looney? Lost? We can’t fix the crazies or your inner compass problems, but we can offer a fun, exciting atmosphere. You want a place to hang out and relax? We have you covered. You wanna PvP and kill some Alliance scum? We’ll have your back. Are you looking for a raiding group who is so close knit you can’t tell your cousins from your brothers and sisters? We…may not have that, BUT we do have an expanding group who is currently 11/11 Normal Argus and 6/11 Heroic Argus with ambitions to dip their big toes into mythic raiding.

What can we offer you?
    Progression. Innuendo. Flasks. Food. Power.

What can you offer us?
    Your presence. Your positivity. Your attention.

What exactly are we looking for?
    Long walks on the beach. Melee DPS. Someone who enjoys yoga, spin classes, and brunch. More melee DPS. Maybe some ranged DPS who can heal offspec. The same things everyone wants.

But we're also keeping BfA in mind, and would definitely like to bolster our ranks. So if we seem like a good fit for you, just hit us up. Maybe we can work something out.

To apply for our raiding group please visit : http://fightingmongooses.enjin.com/recruitment and fill out a quick questionnaire. In lieu of this, you can speak to me directly. That's far more telling anyway.

My Blizzard ID: Marivel#11919
    My Discord ID: Marivel#5588

If you made it this far, pat yourself on the back. Your attention to detail is appreciated.
    <Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding and progressing through Mythic raid content. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities.
    Our current Antorus progression is 2/11M.
    Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
    Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps for the main roster
    Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336 (battle.net)