962 blood dk LF raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Blood DK looking for progression guild. I live in arizona so it would have to be 830-9 start times for me thats the only draw back. 8/11 heroic. know the fights. reliable and know how to do mechanics and follow direction. just look for a good place to raid. u can hit me up at khoneycutt#1439 if u have any other questions. thanks
Hello and welcome to The Bloodborn recruitment thread! A Horde guild!

The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

2 Healers (Priest/Shaman/Druid(preferred))
DPS (Rogue, Death Knight, and ranged are preferred classes)

Raid Times
Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
<Dishonored> on Winterhoof Is LF talented, self motivated DPS raiders wanting a steady raid group with a potential of upward mobility and mythic benefits.

Main team 5/11 Mythic Tu,Wed,Th 730-1030 pacific.
Second core team 2/11 Mythic on Sat/Sun 6-9 pacific.

Add JordyPie#1970 on btag if interested
Hey there, I'm looking to start a mythic guild on Horde-Area 52 because I'm currently 9/11 Mythic on my main and will be killing Argus soon, so like many people who play WoW, I'm addicted to raiding and want a side project guild so I can continue raiding mythic. I brought a handful of friends who were mythic raiding over to the guild. We're still filling our roster but we plan on full clearing heroic here pretty soon and aim to jump into mythic as soon as we can.

- We're currently looking at 2 nights a week, probably on weekends to start.
- Looking for an OT and Ranged Dps/Healers.

My personal progression:
I went 9/10 M in Nighthold, 6/9 M in ToS and currently 9/11 M ABT.

If you're interested please comment below, or feel free to add my btag below!
Hesophix#1801
Hey, are you willing to dps? We are looking to add players to finish out heroic and jump into mythic. Here is the spam:

Server: Silver Hand
Progress:
10/11 H Antorus
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 H Nighthold
3/3 H Trial of Valor
1/7 M & 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.
https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG

Current Recruitment:
- Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Feral Druid
- Mage
- DPS Warrior
- Warlock
- DPS Demon Hunter
- Death Knight
- Rogue
- Back up healer (any dps main spec)
- Back up tank (any dps main spec)
- Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or check out our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
Recruiting for this tier and BFA

Short Version: New Raid Team w/7/11M experience. 2 night schedule.

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761756583

Xantoniel#1517
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856