Longtime Raider LF Morning Guild

Guild Recruitment
TL;DR - Long time raider looking to get back into it but on a semi-tight schedule. I am only available Mon-Sat from 8am - 2pm EST. 3 days max.

<About Me>
Been playing on and off since Vanilla. I've raided through TBC, WotLK, Cata and Legion. Been in a top 500 world guild in WotLK and pushed 9/10M in Nighthold before my schedule tossed me around. I am a semi-hardcore to hardcore player looking to find a morning raiding guild. I am a bartender so I work nights and am unavailable to play on a normal schedule.

I understand that I have not been able to play for a while, and that it sucks to be in my position. I'm not going to sugarcoat it, I am undergeared. I am currently playing pretty casually until I find somewhere to call home but I am willing to play pretty much anything. In legion I have played a Mage/Monk Healer/HPriest/DH DPS but I have raided previously as a RDruid, RShaman, HPaladin, DPriest, SPriest and Blood DK. I'm open to filling any role, though clearly I seem to favor one ;D, and will grind out the gearing process. I have no preference between Horde or Alliance, though from a financial standpoint I am currently Alliance and I have 4 110 characters I would bring over eventually.

If you think that I might be a fit for your guild now or maybe in the future please respond here or add me niX#1366.
In case you were interested i thought i would post. We finish raids at 3pm ESt which is 1 hour past your time. Not a lot of choices out there so wanted to give you the option. We are also horde, just in case it wasnt already a bad fit.

<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday Heroic raid at same times

Top Needs: (DPS and Heals must be 950+ with 75 traits)

Possible spot for priest, druid or shammy healer (shammy most)

Current opening for second tank starting around 2/13. Will gear up the right person

Any great players will be considered. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 11/11H 3/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion and into BFA

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

Ante Meridiem, one of only 2 remaining guilds that have continuously raided since vanilla WoW on Stormrage server (PVE) is recruiting excellent players. We pride ourselves on being a guild that has many players of the same stature, allowing us to have multiple raid teams that raid at entirely different times throughout the week.

*Note: All times are Stormrage Server Time (EST)
AM Raid Team (Mornings) 5/11M
9:00am - 1:00pm
Recruitment open for all classes!
Come check out <LOST>, we are a Horde US morning raiding guild.

A bit about us: We are 11/11 H Antorus and will move on to Mythic at a relaxed pace. Our raid times are: Wednesday, Thursday & Friday - Daylight Savings Time Applies 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. CST (server) 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. EST 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. PST 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. MST

Loot is distributed through the EP/GP Loot System on Heroic and Mythic difficulties. We also regularly push M+ keys 16-19. We are a friendly group and like to help each other and hang out in Discord. We have been an active guild for years, over 5 expansions of active duty. Many of our raiders have been in the guild all that time. If you want a long term raid home, look no further :)

You can contact me at Bnet WishMonster#1458 or on Discord @Anathiel#2660 Or check out our website at http://lost-garona.enjin.com/ and fill out an application!
Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 9/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.

*We currently need:*
-Resto Shaman
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras

*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Still looking

Hello, we are a Horde guild looking for players. We are a newly founded guild and need experienced people. I need a few players to take charge of planning and executing raids. We also quest and do a lot of PVP. We are currently four members strong. We are a laid back group that is about fun while kill things. We use Mumble for communication. I have added the link to my post above. If you are interested, send me mail in the game or whisper me for an invite. My Horde name is Thundrmaster and my alliance name is Thunderage (if I happen to be on my Alliance toon). Thanks in advance for your time if you look into my post. Hope you take me up on the offer. Have a great one! Rob
Still looking
One day I'll find a morning guild that suits my needs. One day.
Hey, i offered lol
02/10/2018 06:17 PMPosted by Consecrater
Hey, i offered lol

That you did! 3PM is just too late for me :(