Returning Player

Guild Recruitment
Highly skilled returning fury war LF 2-3 night weekday guild, preferably raiding between 8pm-12pm EST. Looking for an older, laid back group that is efficient with limited time.

Coming back to the game after playing rather casually throughout legion. Focused on mythic raiding through NH on my holy priest before stepping away for a long break. I am ready to get back to cutting edge content.

Been raiding since 2005, with top 30 experience in both BC and Wrath. My primary interest at this point is to work my way into a solid core of exceptional players, looking toward BFA. I keep multiple alts for optimizing output during progression, and play all roles well, however mDPS is my preferred spot.

I will make your core better. Pst for more details, or list your guild specifics below.

Cheers.
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Mythic raiding coming soon :)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246) to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Hi!

Animosity is a solid raid team looking to build a solid mythic team. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid Saturday and Sunday 7-10 pm EST (not sure if your times are any different on weekends) and are seeking talented raiders. I am interested in talking to you.

Please add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. Thanks!
Discord: https://discord.gg/G9KKdts

--Strixx--
Hello! <Expire> is a guild on Aggramar made of old and new players alike. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:30-11 EST. We are currently 11/11H and 3/11M (24% on PK).

Our raids are fairly laid back while having fun, but still focused on progression. We are mostly adults and can sound like sailors with some sarcastic fun.

If interested feel free to add me on b.net at OnlyHalide#1168 or discord at OnlyHalide#4942.
<Legendary Few> on Crushridge

Is currently 2/11 Mythic 11/11 Heroic and seeking a few more capable raiders for Mythic progression. Below should be all the details you'll need to see if we could be a good match for each other.

About us
We are a friendly raiding guild created by active duty military and vets. With that in mind we are good about accommodating any and all real life commitments. We pride ourselves in getting people back into raiding after taking short or even long breaks. The atmosphere of the guild is definitely that of friends killing bosses while still trying to be competitive and accomplish goals.
Current Content:
7/7 Mythic EN
3/3 Heroic TOV
6/10 Mythic NH
10/10 Heroic NH
9/9 Heroic TOS
4/9 Mythic TOS
11/11 Heroic TBT
2/11 Mythic TBT

Needs
Any strong DPS
1 Strong heals

When we raid
Tues/Wed - 830 CST(2-3 hour nights)

10-15+ keystone runs every sunday

How you get loot
We used a DKP type system called priority - you earn points for hours spent, bosses killed, and items grabbed up for players MS. There is a catch up mechanic applied to your first week of raiding to bring you quickly up to roughly what the average is at that time.

What our raiders need
Discord
DBM

Contact us
You can contact Thecelleye#1376 or Dethloc#1230 via BattleTag
Or any of our officers in game
Bawlzdeeps-Crushridge
Willieye-Crushridge
Hippythree-Crushridge
Dethlôc-Nathrezim (alt 147 for the funny o)
Hello Zavlol, if you would be up for a server / faction change for the right guild, then our Alliance guild <Duality> can be the fit for you! We are recruiting dps positions for Antorus and the future Expac. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is farming heroic and have started getting into mythic!
*Our current progression*

- 11/11 Normal AtBT
- 11/11 Heroic AtBT

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST. With an Optional Tuesday Alt run for Normal Antorus. Anytime from 11pm EST until we clear it.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

*What we're looking for* : Being on time and prepared for raids. Includes :
- Enchanted -
- Gem slots filled -
- Food -
- Flasks -
- Potions -

*Recruiting Classes*
- DPS Druids -
- Rogues -
- Hunters -
- DPS Shamans -
- DPS Warriors -
Spec not excluded to exceptional players.

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
Hi Zav,
First, welcome back. I’ve been in your same spot and also recently came back for this tier with bright prospect for BFA. I joined this guild, Meh, and think you would strengthen our core.
We are on Alliance-Sargeras- one of the most populated US Servers and top tier in regards to raiding potential. The majority of the core have raided together as a guild which recently disbanded this tier and was top US 100-200. Other players, join us as returning raiders, with extensive mythic background and raiding experience from vanilla. Right now we are solidifying our roster for BFA but still clearing heroic raids and running high m+ during the week.

We are at a consistent 17- looking to fill the last few slots with strong players. If you are interested, Raids are Tue/Wed/Thur 8-11 cst. This is the GM’s btag— midnah#1811
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.
<The Tribe> Garrosh (A) is in need of capable raiders for our roster! Help us rebuild for next xpac. Our goal is to move through normal and heroic at a decent pace. We are Looking for dedicated people who show up on time and make raid every week. Most of us are older players who want to enjoy this game. Raid atmosphere is light, but fun.

We also do Mythic+, and old content.

Raid times: Tue/Wed 9pm-12am EST.
Hey, saw your post and wanted to see if you'd be interested in our guild, Hurtful. We're a group of friends coming back to the game with experience ranging from top as high as top 20 US with lots of end game experience though all expansions. We raid Wednesday & Thursday 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST.

If you're interested feel free to hit me up on battle tag, KrakenJack#1469, or check out our website and apply there http://hurtfulguild.com/
Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a *@*@**!*.
Our goal is to clear Heroic before the next tier is released. Even if that's 1 day before the next tier is released. We’re currently 3/11 Heroic. (we got a late start this tier and just started raiding on 1/5/18)
We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
Saturday – 7pm server (CST) Normal/Heroic Antorus
Loot System: Personal loot. It’s just easier lol.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
Recruiting Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/bvKJbfC
Discord: NerdEsq#0692 (best way to contact me)
In game: Gimmemyname-Stormreaver
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NerdEsq
Thanks for the responses. Still looking, gotten in contact with a few.
Who: Fighting Mongooses
What: 18+, semi-casual, goal-oriented.
Where: Dalaran
When: Tuesdays and Saturdays, 8 p.m. until 11 p.m. (EST)
Why: For the Horde!

Are you feeling a little lonely? Looney? Lost? We can’t fix the crazies or your inner compass problems, but we can offer a fun, exciting atmosphere. You want a place to hang out and relax? We have you covered. You wanna PvP and kill some Alliance scum? We’ll have your back. Are you looking for a raiding group who is so close knit you can’t tell your cousins from your brothers and sisters? We…may not have that, BUT we do have an expanding group who is currently 11/11 Normal Argus and 8/11 Heroic Argus with ambitions to dip their big toes into mythic raiding.

What can we offer you?
Progression. Innuendo. Flasks. Food. Power.

What can you offer us?
Your presence. Your positivity. Your attention.

What exactly are we looking for?
Long walks on the beach. Melee DPS. Someone who enjoys yoga, spin classes, and brunch. More melee DPS. Maybe some ranged DPS who can heal offspec. The same things everyone wants.

But we're also keeping BfA in mind, and would definitely like to bolster our ranks. So if we seem like a good fit for you, just hit us up. Maybe we can work something out.

To apply for our raiding group please visit : http://fightingmongooses.enjin.com/recruitment and fill out a quick questionnaire. In lieu of this, you can speak to me directly. That's far more telling anyway.

My Blizzard ID: Marivel#11919
My Discord ID: Marivel#5588

If you made it this far, pat yourself on the back. Your attention to detail is appreciated.