930 Returning Ret/Holy Paladin for Heroic

Guild Recruitment
Hello! I am Sunsteak. I stopped playing just as ToS came out and returned a couple weeks ago ready to see the content but in a less hardcore way. I used to raid 12 hours a week very competitively. Throughout Nighthold I held all boss DPS at 89th to 95th percentile of all Paladins (Source available upon request).

I am looking for a guild that is Semi-hardcore looking to push down heroic and slowly push along the mythic train until BFA comes out. I don't need a group that is reforming to be the next Method but if your team lacks a strong DPS or occasionally needs a healer then I'm your Paladin. I want raid team to be fun but knows when to be smart.

What group are you: My ideal raid team is semi-hardcore/casual with professionalism in mind. I want a raid team who doesn't need to be asked to pre-pot but doesn't drop you from the team when life gets in the way. I would like to raid one day a week but at most 2. Your guild has had difficulty filling out the roster and needs to bolster their raid roster.

I am 929 Ret / 930 Holy but perform up to 85% of simulated DPS. I actively maintain both specs very strongly and fill positions as necessary. I believe that even though Holy is my offspec there is no reason I should perform less than Ret. I have the T19 4 set.

1. Times available & time zone: Monday through Thursday 7-11 EST, Sunday 7-11EST

2. Server preference: None. I am willing to transfer on my own money.

3. Faction preference: Horde

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore/casual

5. Current progression/experience:
EN: 4/7 Mythic
ToV: 2/3 Mythic
Nighthold: 4/10 Mythic 10/10 Heroic
ToS: 8/9 Heroic
Antorus: 11/11 Normal

6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/durotan/sunsteak#rankingzone=11

7. Contact info: By Battletag Pyrat3#1866

8. Anything else:
Recruiting me is an investment but I want to assure the team that would have me wont regret it. I will pull myself up through the remainder of the gear progression to really give your guild the help it needs seeing the rest of the content. I love to help stock guild banks and provide help for other DPS/Healers. I hope I can bring a good personality to your team matched with overall team growth.
Hello, I’m not going to spam your page with a full ad we are 4/11M ABT and run a limited schedule on Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30 PST https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755706502?page=1
Also have off day runs on Friday / Saturday, check us out!
Heya Sunsteak,

I know our times aren't what you are looking for but I am posting anyway.

<Impûlse> of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core semi-casual heroic/mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us.

Guild started towards the end of NH, and our prev progression is 9/9H ToS, while currently 11/11N and 11/11H. We are trying to find more members for Antorus to continue heroic and hopefully do some casual mythic raiding.

Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group.

Guild Philosophy: Create a fun but semi-serious/casual raiding environment, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space.

Raid times: Tue&Wed 10:30pm-1:30am Est (7:30pm-10:30pm Pst) and Sun (flex day 8pm Est start)

Contact: If you are interested add and message DaKoo#11831 (Discord: Enigmatix#2672), Earthwyrm#1108 (Discord: Abscynth#5749), or Xulkaen#1336.
Savage Factory – Cookie Factory raid team
About us:
We are a Horde group on the Turalyon server that runs Sunday/Monday nights from 9pm-12 EST. We aim to be able to see mythic content but at a relaxed pace. This means running Normal/Heroic a few times before stepping into mythic. We're happy to accept and work with people to help them get a better hold on their class, if need be. We aim to have fun while we raid, it is a game after all.

Group progression:
Previous Raids cleared AotC.
ToS: 1/11M ABT

What we're looking for:
(Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps.)

Ranged DPS:
Balance Druid
Hunter
Warlock
Elemental Shaman

Healer:
Holy Paladin
(Other classes considered as well)

Requirements:
Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
Addons: DBM and RCLootcouncil

Loot System:
We use a loot council system in order to ensure that loot is distributed fairly and in a way that will benefit the group as a whole and further our progression.

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
BT for Lissiandra(Raid Leader) – Lissi#11627
OR
Lissi#8501 for Discord
Who: Fighting Mongooses
What: 18+, semi-casual, goal-oriented.
Where: Dalaran
When: Tuesdays and Saturdays, 8 p.m. until 11 p.m. (EST)
Why: For the Horde!

Are you feeling a little lonely? Looney? Lost? We can’t fix the crazies or your inner compass problems, but we can offer a fun, exciting atmosphere. You want a place to hang out and relax? We have you covered. You wanna PvP and kill some Alliance scum? We’ll have your back. Are you looking for a raiding group who is so close knit you can’t tell your cousins from your brothers and sisters? We…may not have that, BUT we do have an expanding group who is currently 11/11 Normal Argus and 8/11 Heroic Argus with ambitions to dip their big toes into mythic raiding.

What can we offer you?
Progression. Innuendo. Flasks. Food. Power.

What can you offer us?
Your presence. Your positivity. Your attention.

What exactly are we looking for?
Long walks on the beach. Melee DPS. Someone who enjoys yoga, spin classes, and brunch. More melee DPS. Maybe some ranged DPS who can heal offspec. The same things everyone wants.

But we're also keeping BfA in mind, and would definitely like to bolster our ranks. So if we seem like a good fit for you, just hit us up. Maybe we can work something out.

To apply for our raiding group please visit : http://fightingmongooses.enjin.com/recruitment and fill out a quick questionnaire. In lieu of this, you can speak to me directly. That's far more telling anyway.

My Blizzard ID: Marivel#11919
My Discord ID: Marivel#5588

If you made it this far, pat yourself on the back. Your attention to detail is appreciated.
Guild: <Nothing Personal> Thrall
Faction: Horde
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST (We do have non-mandatory raid nights)
Cleared: 11/11H, 2/11M
Recruitment Contacts: Mookey#1535 (BattleTag) Spacebar#1143 (BattleTag) Mookey#2492 (Discord)

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Nothing+Personal
Needs: Any mature/exceptional players whose focus is directed towards mythic progression while having fun.
Raid Ready, Attitude Ready
Looking for any exceptional raiders to help us progress, ranged dps perferably boomkins and hunters!.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Pulse is 2/11M & 11/11H Antorus is recruiting all DPS for mythic progression and heroic farming of Antorus. We are a semi hard-core raiding guild on the Magtheridon server cluster. Our current recruitment goals are to create more flexibility in our raid composition both for the purpose of boss strategies and to allow raiders a night off when real life happens. That said, core raid spots are available to incoming recruits who demonstrate great raid awareness and DPS.

Raid Times:
Tuesdays | Mythic | 7:45pm - 11pm EST
Thursdays | Mythic | 7:45pm - 11pm EST
Sundays | Optional Heroic/Normal Alt Run | 8pm

Aside from raiding, members regularly run mythic +, and even form pug raid groups together. We look to foster a positive, friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. We look for our members to bring a mature attitude to all of our raids.

Heroic/Mythic raiders are asked to be on time with proper enchants, gems and consumables at the ready.

Please contact Bood#1672 Lightrath#1712, Montag#11525, or Lingus#1676 for more information. Thank you!
You sound like a great fit for our team. Our dps is the area that struggles but we are a great group that is very flexible but we like to get stuff done we have our hardships but we are a family. Recently we had a talk about building more of a core team. We would love to have you, or at least explore the idea. I would like to put you in contact with our GM as he can explain the situation better to you. Add me on btag Arrow#1446
Seraph's Disasterpiece team would LOVE to have you!

Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult, mythic raiding guild featuring two full time raid teams operating in cohesion under one roof. We are historically among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over nine years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 5/11M Antorus, 5/9M ToS ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183
Disasterpiece - 11/11H Antorus, 9/9H ToS (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Hey Sunsteak, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 11/11H and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid - Balance: High
  • Mage: High
  • Priest - Shadow: Medium
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Warlock: Medium
  • Warrior: Low

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
Hello! Halcyon, Horde on Zul'jin, is currently looking for a strong DPS and a holy pally, so someone who can be both would be great! We are currently clearing heroic each week, and have started Mythic, but are lacking a few reliable raiders to keep doing a mythic schedule.

Below is some brief info you can look over, and add us if you are interested in learning more! We are a pretty laid back mythic guild. We like to progress as far as possible, while still maintaining a fun raid environment! We also dabble in RBGs, and of course do M+.

6/9 M ToS | 5/11 M ABT
Tues/Thurs: 8:00 PM -12:00 AM
Sun: Optional Farm/Alt/ETC

Add on Discord: Abisynth#8509
Add on Btag: Billybls#1641 | Stasis#1129

Site: http://www.halcyon-zj.com
Or check out our recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753245601
~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Boomkin

Medium:
Ret Paladin
Assin/Outlaw/Sub Rogue
Havoc Demon Hunter

Low:
Holy Paladin

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/Normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celeenia my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Guild/Server: <Disfunctional> Zul'Jin
Faction: Horde
Raid Times/Days: 9pm Central-Midnight (7pm pst, 10pm est) Tue/Wed, Future optional Sunday
Cleared: In progress of starting fresh. Leadership is 11/11H. With prior cutting edge/aotc experience.
Recruitment Contacts: climdog#1524 (bnet) çlim#1122 (discord) or LunaRayne#1959
Needs: All DPS and healers will be considered, our intent is to continuously recruit and aim to be in mythic.
Goals for the expansion are to create a solid roster to begin BFA on a good foundation and be able to work towards Cutting Edge
Sacred Destiny on Doomhammer(Alliance)
Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 630-10 PM MST
Optional Alt Normal run on Wednesdays at same raid times
Also run Mythic + with guild groups throughout the week to help everyone get their 15 for best gear in weekly chests.

Loot Distribution: RClootCouncil

Recruitment Openings
Tank: None
Healers: Pally, Monk, Shaman(all with decent offspec dps)
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin
Melee: Ret Pally(holy offspec a Plus), Fury Warrior
All DPS will be considered

Sacred Destiny is one of the oldest guilds on the Doomhammer server and the guild itself even predates the game going back and being formed in a past game. We have been raiding since vanilla and have all intention of progressing through expansions to come.

Our raid atmosphere is somewhat casual, we like to joke around and keep the convo interesting at times, but we do like progression. That being said we like to have everyone come prepared with food, flasks, pots, and seals prior to raid. We have obtained Ahead of the Curve in all dungeons a couple months before the next dungeon has been released. We are currently 11/11 Herioc Antorus. Now that we are getting more consistent with heroic clears and having enough online, we are slowly changing our focus to mythic as most of us don't need much gear from heroic unless it titanforges. Currently only gotten Worldbreaker to 6% on mythic.

Please add me through Real ID if interested in trying out with us on our raid nights

Battletag: Senator23#1289
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Tues/Wed 830-1130pm EST
  • Progression: 1/11M
  • WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Adventurer
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created by friends who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around.
  • WowProgress Link:: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Adventurer
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: RC Loot Council
  • Goal: Our goal to complete AoTC is complete and now we will continue to farm heroic and maybe experience some Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly Antorus raids, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    Hi there! We are <Omen> [A] from Llane/Arygos. Our Raid Times are Sundays from 7-11 EST. We are currently 8/11H. We are looking for a couple of dps and healers to round out the roster and replace some guildies who had to retire from the dedicated Sunday raids.

We are a casual guild of Ex-Hardcore raiders who still enjoy raiding but that life, jobs, friends and family take precedence. With only 1 night a week of dedicated raiding we still manage to roll through content fairly quick.

Feel free to contact us for discussion and maybe a M+ run to see if we’re a right fit for you.
    Rofel#1402
    Cynixstar#1374
    Hey Sun. I would love to chat with you more. The team for which I have an opening is referenced below as Option 5. They are currently 11/11 Heroic. They generally farm heroic and clear our the raid achievements before moving into mythic at a casual speed each tier. They are a fabulous group of people and our guild as a whole only echoes that tenfold. I'm going to post my info here for your review. I appreciate the time you put into your post and I'd really like to meet you. Thank you.

Progression:
      Smid Fisken Raid Team: 6/11 Mythic ABT
      Option 5 Raid Team: 11/11 Heroic ABT
      Blubber Nuggets Raid Team: 7/11 Heroic ABT

Raid Times:
        Smid Fisken: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
        Option 5: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
        Blubber Nuggets: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST
        Wednesday: Guild wide farm content 8pm - 10:30pm EST (Heroic ABT)
        Friday (alternating weeks) Achievement runs followed by online Cards Against Humanity 8pm - ?
        Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST (Casual/Alt Optional)(Normal ABT)
        Monday PvP (Rated BG's 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:
        Dalaran - PvE (US)

Loot System:
        Personal Loot with ML and group discussion for tier bosses and notable BIS trinkets.

About Us:
        <Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.
        Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don't want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere
        We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it's just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:
        Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.
        However, our current raid openings are as follows:
        Smid Fisken: Ranged DPS
        Option 5: Plate Melee DPS & Ranged DPS
        Blubber Nuggets: Ranged DPS & Healers

How to Apply:
      Battle.net:
      Avarraela#1295
      Discord:
      Ava#5594.