966 BM Hunter 5/11M LFG M Antorus

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone: I'm available on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, anything between 7:00PM-12:00PM EST.

2. Server preference: Will be considering all offers.

3. Faction preference: Horde.

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore.

5. Current progression/experience: I'm currently 5/11 M in Antorus, with our best attempt on Imonar being at 19%.

6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/magtheridon/bevyn

7. Contact info: BevynM#1813
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Name: Positive Mental Attitude
Faction: Horde
Server: Tichondrius
Progression: 9/11M ABT
Core Raid Days: Wednesday/ Sunday
Core Raid Times: 6pm - 10pm PST(Server Time)

About Us: We are a close guild looking to push through mythic and enjoy our time while we do it. We enjoy joking around and having a good time. And when it comes time to raid, we buckle down and down bosses.

What We Are Looking For: We are looking for players who want to help progress through mythic end game content. We ask that people applying know the current content up through heroic, and have gear that is suitable for mythic progression.

Current Needs:

Mage (All Specs)
Warlock (All Specs)
Monk( windwalker)
Warrior(All specs)

Resto Shaman
Disc Priest

If I did not list your class, please don't hesitate to contact me. We are always recruiting more people. If you have the skill, and the competency to raid at a high level we will gladly bring you in.

Apply on the Website, then you can contact me in game via BattleTag, or character whispers. I will also be checking this post frequently.

BattleTags/Character Names:

Ironicks#1316 - Ironikx, Ironickz

We look forward to hearing from you!
<Deviant> is a HORDE US progression raiding team on Destromath that formed in December 2009. We are a mature guild consisting of players with the average age of 28 with a raid environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia within our squad. We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat. We push to clear Mythic each tier among like-minded players who we not only want to raid with, but also play and speak with outside of raids. Please take a look at our website for more information or contact us on Discord/BNET.
Expectations: 960+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

Legion Progression History:
5/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN
Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Alt Wednesdays {Personal Loot}
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays {Master Loot w/ Mains}

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord