6/11M Arms/Fury Warrior LF Guild!

Guild Recruitment
Who: 6/11M 970+ Equipped Arms warrior with a 965 Rogue alt. Also willing to re-roll if need be.

When: Due to a change in work schedule I can not consistently make Wed and Thur raids. That said, I can make weekend raids from 6-12pm CST and Mon/Tue from 8-12pm CST.

What: I am looking for a guild that is at least 6/11M that is active outside of raid. Having an alt raid and multiple M+ teams helps a lot. Looking for a solid group to finish Antorus and move on to BfA with.

Where: I am currently on Mal'Ganis but am open to any server as long as it is Horde and somewhat populted.

To contact me add me on Bnet at Flops#11882 or respond below.

Our raid times might work for you!

Reawaken a Cutting Edge, 12 year old guild 9/11M , was formed back in April of 2006. We are a tight-knit group of players who strive to clear content as it comes out without committing more than 2 days per week to raiding.

Notable server firsts include: Yogg 0, Tribute to Insanity, The Lich King, Nefarian, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Will of the Emperors, Grand Empress Shek'Zeer, Imperator Mar'gok, Blackhand, Archimonde, Xavius, Helya and Guldan.

-What we’re looking for are committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

Range and Melee DPS!

**Exceptional players still please apply**

•We only raid two nights a week, so it’s paramount that we make effective use of our raid time, which means we need players who can adapt and learn quickly.

•Attendance is very important! We realize that real life takes precedence, but with our shorter raid schedule you should strive for 100% attendance. We keep a tight raid roster to minimize sitting and we depend on raid attendance to maintain that.

•Come to raid prepared! Doing research on the fights prior to our first pull is a must! You are expected to bring the necessary consumables.

•Communication! Be able to listen and follow basic directions and respond if needed! Have a good attitude about raiding, and please be able to stay focused for the entire raid.

*Most importantly, try to have fun!

Social skills are just as important to us as your raiding skills. We want you to be a member who is dedicated to our community and logs in for more than just raid nights!

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
Sunday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)
Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)

Contact us:

Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Still looking
Updated raid availability!
<Deviant> is a HORDE US progression raiding team on Destromath formed in December 2009. We are a mature guild consisting of players with the average age of 28 with a raid environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia within our squad. We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over several years. We push each tier with like-minded players who we enjoy playing with in and out of raids.

Expectations: 960+ itemized, 75+ traits, 11/11H+ & knowledge of mythic strats.
Legion Progression History:
5/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Alt Wednesdays {Personal Loot}
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays {Master Loot w/ Mains}

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos: http://www.TeamDeviant.com

Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App, enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App, Aeliar#7628 on Discord
Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 5/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (5/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)

(Heroic/Mythic)"A Little Iffy" raids- Fri/Sat 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Weekend Recruitment-:
Healers- (Hpally/Druid/Monk)
Range DPS- (Any)
Melee DPS- (DK/Rogues/DH/Feral)

-Mythic Recruiting-
Healers- (Shaman w/ OS dps)
Range DPS- (Warlocks/Mage/Hunter)
Melee DPS- (Rogue/DK/Warrior)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Nahlemz(Mythic RL/Recruiter) Btag: PolarBear#1688 OR Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
still looking
Who are we

We are a laid-back mythic guild progressing through Antorus. We take pride in being able to down bosses at a reasonable pace, without sacrificing the enjoyment of raiding. We joke around a lot, play other games on off nights (OW, league, pubg, etc.), talk !@#$ when we beat each other's parses, and most importantly -- slay big dragons for loot in an online video game.

Current Needs

We are looking to fill our mythic roster to continue progression within antorus.

1 STR DPS (Open)
1 Ranged dps (Boomkin/Ele/Lock/FireMage)
1 Healer (Monk/Druid)
Raid Times

Tu/Su/Mo || 8 PM CST - 11 PM CST (ST)

945+ ilvl
at least 11/11h
decent logs
ability to make attendance requirements -- no one likes to roll the dice with pugs.
Next Steps

If you meet the above requirements and want to learn more about the 12 Step ways, msg any of the below.

Me: thickncreamy - discord: thickncreamy#4608 - bnet:thickncreamy#1748
Gio: Raid Leader - bnet: Aburnman#1533
Jon: GM -bnet: JonB#1490

still looking on this char or my warrior