Multiple Geared Chars LF Daytime (H) Guild

Guild Recruitment
Heyo! So recently I’ve taken up a new job and I now work nights to very early in the morning. This has made me unable to raid with my old guild and I’ve done about all I can do with Pugs so here I am and heres a little about me.

My chars are:
950 MM Hunter 77 Traits and 975 Weapon Level
948 Havoc DH 75 Traits
940 Destro Lock 74 Traits
938 WW monk 71 Traits
930 Arms War 70 Traits
920 Feral Druid 69 traits

I have full cleared Normal on every toon for the last few weeks in pugs that I’ve led and I have even started selling (N) Carries. I’m 3/11 (H) because finding a good heroic pug group is like a needle in a haystack.

So I’m looking for a Heroic Raiding guild, not really into Mythic but I have raided Mythic before (Siege of Orgrimmar, Highmaul) I’m used to raid leading but I think I’d prefer to sit back and take orders for once, I have a mic and I’m vocal when need be. I prefer to play my Hunter but I am willing to play anything really, Have some Tanking EXP on my Dh no real practice with Heals but I’m willing to learn it if needed.

Times Available: M/T/W/TH/F/S/Sun from 3:00pm-7:00pm PST (5-9 EST)

Hmu in game for any more questions Bullcon#1672
Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 8/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large
Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs. If some of these things are lacking sufficient references or previous expansion experience at a high level may be sufficient in cases of especially in demand classes.

*We currently need:*
-Moonkin
-Resto Shaman
-Hunter
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply athttps://air.enjin.com/recruitment