Looking for Raid/Mythic+ Guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm a 948 feral and 946 guardian druid on the Alexstrasa Server. looking for an active talkitive guild (hate being on in guild with no one talking/no one else even on) Looking to push in heroic through to mythic. Prefer for a guild who raids weekdays as i work the weekends.

Am willing to realm hop if nessesery to find a good guild to join
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
or here at the guild site

and apply here if you decide to join us

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. I am not sure of their raid times but you can find that on our website.
Mate im a horde player
<Hogwarts> is semi-casual horde guild located on Mal'Ganis looking for members to round out our roster. We are a group of tight knit raiders most of whom were from <Reunited> a top 100 guild before it disbanded that love playing and progressing together
We are welcoming and help people gear, while being a smaller guild we are always looking for people to play with. We are currently 11/11 Heroic with a roster of 19. We are wanting to push into mythic soon and need to field a roster of about 25-30 people.

Our Schedule:
Tuesday: 7PM-10PM CST
Wednesday: 7PM-10PM CST
Thursday: optional reclears for alts/achiev runs

Currently in search of:

Death Knight

We will take anyone but those are where we are currently low on our roster.

Our progression:
11/11 Normal Antorus
11/11 Heroic Antorus

Loot rules:
We operate a lootcouncil that decides who the gear will best benefit. We try and distribute evenly amongst our raiders.

What we are looking for/What we can offer you:
A likeminded fun person who likes progression but not a hardcore progression, We want people who are around to help other members of the guild
as well as being friendly. We can offer you and environment where you can voice your opinions and hope to grow as a team.

If you feel this is the place for you

Add Petch#12748 or Mewtwo#1111 on btag.
Hâkuna Matata is Semi-Casual Horde raiding guild on Zul'jin that has recently started Raid Our current raid progression is 4/11H. We are currently looking for new members to fill out our core heroic raid team.
We are in search of players who are ready to progress and have fun doing it! We are a socially active guild that as discord and very action guild chat. We also try to run Mythic Plus keystone 10+

Expectations of All Members:
Must be a team player.
Fun with a sense of humor
Respectful of others.

Raid Schedule:
Main Raids Tues/Thurs 8:00pm-10:30pm EST

Loot Council:
Loot awarded based on performance, attendance, and who will benefit the most.

Raiding Recruiting Needs:
Currently in need of all raiders for upcoming Antorus progression! We consider any class/spec (full on tanks spec) for our raid team.
Tanks: Closed
Heals: Paladin, Holy Priest
Melee Dps: Paladin, Warrior, Death Knight, Monk, Druid,Rogue
Ranged Dps: Hunter, Balance Druid, shaman, Shadow Priest, Warlock

Even if your class or spec is not listed, we encourage you to contact us anyway.

Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns

Guild leader
Kiyarah, cookiiii#1237 battle tag, Kiya#5098 discord tag
Guild Officer
Shadowdante, shadowdante#1807 battle tag, shadowdante6204 discord tag
Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids! We only raid 1 day a week but our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. Check us out :)

Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 9/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
hey there was just wondering if you might still be looking for a guild. our weekday team has some immediate openings for solid loyal players. we are on zul'jin horde <raven guard> and we currently have two raids team tue-wed and sat-sun. we are currently 11/11H. why us. we can offer you a fun atmosphere. with no drama or harrasment. with friendly players who are available to help out if you need. along with being very active social on discord we also usually have mythic plus groups often and some ppl play other games also such as hots or league if your into that. anyways if this sounds like it might interest you plz feel free to hit me up or any of the other officers/gm's of my guild.

Guild: Raven Guard
Server: Zul'Jin
Raid Days: Tues And Wed with optional Thurs & Sat and Sun Evenings
Times: 8-11 PM EST all days/teams
Progression: 9/9 H TOS, and 11/11 H ABT
Loot System: Loot Council for Antorus
Contacts: GM-Zeerek#1116, Co-GM- Deliahshadow#1586, Recruitment Officer- Shadyfaux#1652, or Garaan#5910
Hey there!

Here on behalf of the guild Concido on Zul'jin!
We are 4/11M and currently looking for exceptional players to fit into our core group progressing in M Antorus and heading into BfA. We raid Wed/Thur 8-11 EST. and we have an optional saturday raid at 830 EST. when we do heroic/normal!
if you're interested you can apply at https://concidozuljin.wordpress.com/ or you can add my battle tag :)

<Legendary Few> on Crushridge>

Is currently 2/11 Mythic 11/11 Heroic and seeking a few more capable raiders for Mythic progression. Below should be all the details you'll need to see if we could be a good match for each other.

About us
We are a friendly raiding guild created by active duty military and vets. With that in mind we are good about accommodating any and all real life commitments. We pride ourselves in getting people back into raiding after taking short or even long breaks. The atmosphere of the guild is definitely that of friends killing bosses while still trying to be competitive and accomplish goals.
Current Content:
7/7 Mythic EN
3/3 Heroic TOV
6/10 Mythic NH
10/10 Heroic NH
9/9 Heroic TOS
4/9 Mythic TOS
11/11 Heroic TBT
2/11 Mythic TBT

Any strong DPS
1 Strong heals

When we raid
Tues/Wed - 830 CST(2-3 hour nights)

10-15+ keystone runs every sunday

How you get loot
We used a DKP type system called priority - you earn points for hours spent, bosses killed, and items grabbed up for players MS. There is a catch up mechanic applied to your first week of raiding to bring you quickly up to roughly what the average is at that time.

What our raiders need

Contact us
You can contact Thecelleye#1376 or Dethloc#1230 via BattleTag
Or any of our officers in game
Dethlôc-Nathrezim (alt 147 for the funny o)
02/08/2018 03:22 PMPosted by Gilthoniel
Mate im a horde player

He just copies and pastes that into every post on here.
Frozen Doom is looking for DPS for our raid group.  We are a casual guild/semi casual raid group. looking for mature people to push progression.
Server: Azuremyst/Staghelm US
Day/times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Monday  8-11:00cst (9-12:00 est).
Loot: RC Loot Council
voice coms:discord
progression: 11/11h

We request you have solid raid awareness and 90% attendance. Be able to give notice via discord if you are not able to raid on occasion. Must use or be willing to use addons (dbm,bigwiglooking tmw,wa or tellmewhen)Research encounters and know your role in current raid content. Have Flasks/Consumables on hand for raid nights.
realid Dalfina#1473
While guild chat isn't all that active right now (yay end of xpac), people are generally on discord while they play other games. Here is our info and I would love to talk to you about joining.

Server: Silver Hand
10/11 H Antorus
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 H Nighthold
3/3 H Trial of Valor
1/7 M & 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.

Current Recruitment:
- Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Feral Druid
- Mage
- DPS Warrior
- Warlock
- DPS Demon Hunter
- Death Knight
- Rogue
- Backup healer (any dps main spec)
- Backup tank (any dps main spec)
- Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or check out our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
Sargeras[A] Meh

Reformed guild looking to recruit players for current mythic progression/ BFA. Ideally searching for ranged/ 1 healer / 1 tank. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 6/11M AtBT.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions