(H) 960 Rogue 956 Shaman LF raid guild

Guild Recruitment
As title states my friend and I are a 960 assassination rogue and a 953 enhancement shaman are looking for a guild to raid with.

We both have AOTC and all the antorus experience needed to clear anything heroic in one shot and the drive to learn and progress through mythic. (Know every fight on every boss in heroic)

Neither of us have entered mythic as we have yet to find any team to raid with within our current work schedules.
We ARE willing to server swap if group is a good fit.

Currently we are looking for a LATE night raiding guild. When I say late night i mean anything at 10PM PST/1AM EST or later on any day of the week. Also Thursdays at ANY time of day as we are both off work.

Instead of talking about our experience in the game or progression or anything of sorts, ill link armory for you <3.

Very dedicated to group play and passionate about the game. Extremely interested in any guild willing to give us a shot to get better and finally have a team to play with.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/shanaynae
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/parasomnia

Please add us on Btag to talk further.

Hex#12929
Parasomnia#1737
The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic. We are a mostly adult guild ages 25-35 would prefer liked aged people.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

DPS (Rogue, Death Knight, Shadow Priest, Monk, ) are the preferred classes right now. Accepting applications from all specs/classes though!

Raid Times
Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761667071

Hello, we are a Horde guild looking for players. We are a newly founded guild and need experienced people. I need a few players to take charge of planning and executing raids. We also quest and do a lot of PVP. We are currently four members strong. We are a laid back group that is about fun while kill things. We use Mumble for communication. I have added the link to my post above. If you are interested, send me mail in the game or whisper me for an invite. My Horde name is Thundrmaster and my alliance name is Thunderage (if I happen to be on my Alliance toon). Thanks in advance for your time if you look into my post. Hope you take me up on the offer. Have a great one! Rob
<Identity Crisis> - Hyjal Horde is recruiting!

Currently we are 11/11 H, destroying Antorus, aspiring to go mythic

We strongly believe in bringing Guild members before PuGs and thus,

We are looking for extraordinary players to fill our ranks

We have two raid teams:

Day Team = Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PST (server)

Night Team = Tuesday, and Thursday
7 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST (server)

Both teams are in need of more battle buddies

Day Team

Holy/Disc Priest
Mistweaver Monk
Resto Druid
Boom Chicken
Rogue

Night Team

Rogue
DK
Warrior
Spriest
Holy/Disc Priest

But all classes are strongly encouraged to contact us

We also do alt runs on Saturday 7:00 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST (server)

We actively run Mythic + dungeons almost every day of the week

Day
Cathoir#1901
Hakillz#1646
Trav69187#1395

Night
Justsomeguy#11441
Fugini#1544
<Try Harder Next Time> 8/11m Lead LFM

Created on Illidan by a group of friends/raiders that are all 5/11m+ with the intention to achieve cutting edge.

Raid Days/Times:
Friday/Saturday 7:30pm-10:30pm CST

Paid XFers are as follows:
If you meet criteria and are a reliable player after your first week, you will be reimbursed the cost of the realm transfer via GOLD! That is in only WoW GOLD! No other payment types.

Required Addons:
BigDumbLootCouncil
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs (Prefer to Steer Away from DBM - Timers are a little off)
WeakAuras2

Current Needs:
Tanks - 1, but not necessary, have alts who can do.
RDPS - OPEN TO ANY
MDPS - CLOSED - Exceptional MDPS will be considered!
Heals - OPEN TO ANY

BNet IDs:
Slarkan - ProtPaladin#11548
Tivachi - Shadowfox#1453
Boogey - MLWAZZML#1443
Any chance Sundays also have wiggle room?

Server: Silver Hand
Progress:
10/11 H Antorus
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 H Nighthold
3/3 H Trial of Valor
1/7 M & 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.
https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG

Current Recruitment:
- Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Feral Druid
- Mage
- DPS Warrior
- Warlock
- DPS Demon Hunter
- Death Knight
- Rogue
- Backup healer (any dps main spec)
- Backup tank (any dps main spec)
- Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or check out our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856