Looking for a chill heroic guild.

Guild Recruitment
Looking for Heroic or Mythic (or both) raiding guild for Friday's and Saturday's that is not heavily elitist for I do prefer to play the simpler spec of my class like frost death knight, beast master hunter, and guardian druid and really hate being forced to play something else I don't enjoy or worse am terrible at if one of you guys have a fun loving group like this hit me up!

I main hunter and have just started learning and gearing frost dk my hunters item level is 945 i have cleared all of normal antorus with a pug group.

I also tanked 7/9 heroic TOS on my guardian druid when it was current.
Trueneil,

If you may consider a realm transfer and faction change, we are always looking for DPS and/or alt tanks. I'd be glad to have another tank for our new player/alt raid on Sunday that I run on my pally tank. <Fellowship> on Silvermoon/Mok'Nathal currently has openings for DPS on our core progression raid. We raid Friday (5:30 p.m. PST) & Saturday (4:30 p.m. PST) and are currently sitting at 8/11 in Heroic. We normally farm a normal Argus kill each week as well.

If you might be interested, please let me know. You can reach me in game or via bnet @ GrumpyGamer#11838 - I hope you find what you're looking for.
Hey there, my guild has a normal/heroic team that sounds very similar to what you've described. The raid times are friday/sat 8-11pm CST. Let me know if you'd like to talka bout it. you can message me on bnet at : talmore#1126
Hi alittle about my guild~

<Spellbound> 11/11H 11/11N on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content 2 nights a week on our weekday team and 2 days on our weekend team. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & social players. We are looking for raiders who are reliable, active, show up on time, have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who are thorough in preparation & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Come join us
Battle Tag:
Juicykisses#1306 (recruiter)
Bentz#11930 (gm/rl)
Ewok#11443 (rl)

visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
9/11 H Friday/Saturday 10pm-1am cst! We're pretty chill and are adding members to our raid team recruiting anything! We make sure everyone gets their +15 done each week and we run an alt run every week or every other week to gear up alts in normal Antorus <3

Willing to work with anyone on anything, if youre interested in knowing more about <Dry Rub> [H] on Daggerspine hit me up in a bnet message!

We're okay with trialing with us for a week or two before you decide to realm transfer as we do require that.

Bnet Moon#1672
http://unsungheros.shivtr.com we are a new guild
on Area 52 Horde side
If Sat/Sun 9am-12pm PST is workable for you hit me up - Zacheris#1577
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
If you are able to make our raid times (that are outside of your preference), I would love to talk to you about joining us.

Server: Silver Hand
Progress:
10/11 H Antorus
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 H Nighthold
3/3 H Trial of Valor
1/7 M & 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.
https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG

Current Recruitment:
- Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Feral Druid
- Mage
- DPS Warrior
- Warlock
- DPS Demon Hunter
- Death Knight
- Rogue
- Backup healer (any dps main spec)
- Backup tank (any dps main spec)
- Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or check out our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF ranged DPS / Flex heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7pm EST / Sun 2pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

https://errantventureguild.com/
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

You can miss Tuesday just let your raid leader know

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Mythic raiding coming soon :)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Hi True, we're looking to add a few more to our team. I believe we're exactly what you're looking for. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I hope to hear from you soon!

<TAINTGUARDIANS> 11/11 Heroic, 11/11 Normal is LFM for Antorus!

Raid days/times.
  • Fridays/Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST.
  • Who are we?
    We're a guild comprised of young adults. We like to have fun while we raid. Jokes/Busting on each other is fully encouraged. We don't take the game too serious, and like to enjoy for what it is, a game.

What we offer as guild
  • A place you can relax and have a good time.
  • A light/friendly atmosphere while keeping it serious enough to progress through content at a decent pace.
  • AoTC every tier.
  • Flasks/Food/Gems/Enchants etc for those who contribute in any way.
  • Raids every week!
  • Mythic plus runs every week!
  • What we expect of you, a raider of TAINTGUARDIANS!
  • Be on time!
  • Know your class.
  • Come Fridays/Saturdays with a good attitude ready to kill some bosses!
  • Current Needs
  • Heals/DPS!
  • Contact Info
    [b]Beef#12743
    <Hogwarts> is semi-casual horde guild located on Mal'Ganis looking for members to round out our roster. We are a group of tight knit raiders most of whom were from <Reunited> a top 100 guild before it disbanded that love playing and progressing together
    We are welcoming and help people gear, while being a smaller guild we are always looking for people to play with. We are currently 11/11 Heroic with a roster of 19. We are wanting to push into mythic soon and need to field a roster of about 25-30 people.

Our Schedule:
    Tuesday: 7PM-10PM CST
    Wednesday: 7PM-10PM CST
    Thursday: optional reclears for alts/achiev runs

Currently in search of:
    Heals:

Dps:
    Death Knight
    Feral
    Warrior
    Rogue
    RetPally
    Boomkin
    Warlock
    Mage
    Spriest

We will take anyone but those are where we are currently low on our roster.
    We also need a swing healer as well!

Our progression:
    11/11 Normal Antorus
    11/11 Heroic Antorus

Loot rules:
    We operate a lootcouncil that decides who the gear will best benefit. We try and distribute evenly amongst our raiders.

What we are looking for/What we can offer you:
    A likeminded fun person who likes progression but not a hardcore progression, We want people who are around to help other members of the guild
    as well as being friendly. We can offer you and environment where you can voice your opinions and hope to grow as a team.

If you feel this is the place for you

Add Petch#12748 or Mewtwo#1111 on btag.