949 Resto druid looking for a heroic home

Guild Recruitment
Open availability just came back to the game 8/11H ABT looking for a home on horde side,

thank you
Matt

MCook#1112
02/11/2018 09:16 PMPosted by Multiplicity
Open availability just came back to the game 8/11H ABT looking for a home, thank you

Matt

MCook#1112

bump for you
Short Version: Building New Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. 2-3 night schedule. Recruiting for current tier and beyond.

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761756583

Xantoniel#1517
Hey there Multiplicity; welcome back
My guild is on 8/11H, your same prog raiding 3 times a week (Tues norm, Sat/Sun for prog), and we're looking for healers.

Aika#1337 is my btag if you wish to talk

Here's the good old "guild spam" for my guild if you care to read it:
- - - - - - - -
About us:
A horde guild on Mal'Ganis formed during HFC back in Warlords of Draenor that broke off away looking to tread its own path, having stayed together for over a year now. We are a semi-causal raiding guild. We are a close group, a dysfunctional family if you will, that is always looking to expand as we progress through Antorus, into BFA, and beyond!

Raid times: Progression: Sat/Sun 8-11 US CST [same as server time for us], Alt/Normal Optional night: Tuesday 8-whenever US CST

What we are looking for in recruitment:
- Drama-free, mature players (18+)
- Have Discord for communication (mic is preferred, not required.)
- High attendance able to make raid times (and notify when unable to attend, we get it !@#$ comes up).
- Willing to take a joke, (believe me, there is plenty.)
- Patient and understanding that not all learn at the same rate.
- Helpful and willing to help other players if needed.
- Responsible and able to show up to raid with what is asked.
- Experience is not required. However willing to look up a simple Fatboss, etc. video upon request, and capable of picking up mechanics, within a reasonable amount of time.

What we provide:
- Fun drama-free raiding environment
- Repairs/Flasks/Pots/Food for raid (this can change depending on contribution)
- Discord server w/ them dank memes that's usually relatively active. (Mostly evening/weekends chat)
- Willing to help gear you accordingly if you would like
- Currently using personal loot system, however debating this change
- Alts/Friends can join as socials
- Random side activities - M+/Occasional BG&Arenas/Old raids etc.

Currently Recruiting:
- Looking for healers [all class]
- DPS [Mage (all specs), Sham (Ele/Enh), Monk (WW), Ret pally, Rogue (all specs] are of high demand
- Potentially accepting all
Thanks for the responses!