945 BM hunter looking for a home

Guild Recruitment
title says it all leave replies and ill get back to you or add you on b.net
Hey we have a weekend team sat/sun/mon. 1/11M But many are 3/11 we will most likely be 3/11 at the end of this upcoming weekend. Great group. Hit me up.
jjandhavoc#1406
Hi Subjektivex, I would love to tell you a little about our guild. I am the GM of <Flashpoint> on Eredar it is a casual/social raiding guild. We strive to create a fun, relaxed and drama free environment for all levels of players.

Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding. We raid for three core nights a week; Tuesday, Wednesday and Monday. Tuesday and Wednesdays raids are 7:45pm till 10:00pm Central and Mondays raid is 7:45pm till 11:00 Central. With Mythic Plus, and fun raids in between.

Progression: 9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
6/11 H Antorus, the Burning Throne

We do use Discord voice chat, and rely on it for many things.

Required Add-Ons:
RC Loot Council
Current Boss Mod

Expectations of All Members:
• Must be a team player.
• Fun with a sense of humor
• Respectful of others.
• Helpful

As a guild we provide Feasts and Flasks during raid and enchants and gems outside of raids along with repairs.

Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns
Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784
Discord – Sinafay#3443

Ishu: Btag – Tezin#1689
Hello, I’m not going to spam your page with a full ad we are 4/11M ABT and run a limited schedule on Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30 PST https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755706502?page=1
Also have off day runs on Friday / Saturday, check us out!
Sacred Destiny on Doomhammer(Alliance)
Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 630-10 PM MST
Optional Alt Normal run on Wednesdays at same raid times
Also run Mythic + with guild groups throughout the week to help everyone get their 15 for best gear in weekly chests.

Loot Distribution: RClootCouncil

Recruitment Openings
Tank: None
Healers: Pally, Shaman, Monk( all classes will be considerd if decent dps offspec)
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, Mage, Shadow Priest
Melee: Ret Pally(holy offspec a Plus), Fury Warrior
All DPS will be considered

Sacred Destiny is one of the oldest guilds on the Doomhammer server and the guild itself even predates the game going back and being formed in a past game. We have been raiding since vanilla and have all intention of progressing through expansions to come.

Our raid atmosphere is somewhat casual, we like to joke around and keep the convo interesting at times, but we do like progression. That being said we like to have everyone come prepared with food, flasks, pots, and seals prior to raid. We have obtained Ahead of the Curve in all dungeons a couple months before the next dungeon has been released. We are currently 11/11 Herioc Antorus. We are not a hardcore guild but we do have intentions of moving into Mythic once we have heroic on more of a constant clear and with a solid 20 players.

Please add me through Real ID if interested in trying out with us on our raid nights

Battletag: Senator23#1289
Hello Subjektivex,

If your guild fits what you are looking for add me and we can go over and discuss more.

Wipe Scene Investigators (WSI), a Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis now includes a B-Team! What does this mean? We are looking to gather “retired hardcore” players that have their life a bit more busy than usual.

THE GOAL: Our primary goal as B-Team is Heroic progression that moves into Mythic at a steady pace, with the opportunity to step into the core team for mythic.

Who Are We Looking For: If the following sounds like you hit us up.
    1. Hardcore player looking to fill up free time with an alt.

2. A Mythic level player who recently has been busy with real life and looking to find a mythic guild, but has the ability to sit out.

3. A heroic player looking to push and get a chance in mythic experience in making the A team.

4. Lastly a heroic player not able to get the numbers for mythic, but willing to join a bigger guild in the chance for a mythic spot.

Current Guilds Progression:
  • B-Team: 11/11H ABT
  • Raid Times: B-TEAM
    • Tuesday/Thursday 8-11PM EST
    • (OPTIONAL) - Sunday 8-11PM EST (A-Team Raids this night)

Contacts:
  • BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero
  • Touczz#1764 - Touczz
  • tyler109j#11465 - Berniie
  • Bojewka#1536 - Bojewka
  • Faulty#11458 - Jodun/Faulty
  • Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
    We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
    Geo
    Sargeras[A] Meh

Reformed guild looking to recruit players for current mythic progression/ BFA. Ideally searching for ranged/ 1 healer / 1 tank. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 6/11M AtBT.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG
    Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
    Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
    <Coffee and Dragons> on Kel'Thuzad(A) was created by multiple mythic raiders looking to raid on their off-nights without having to constantly go through the trials of pugging. Lead by a 9/11 mythic raid lead with multiple tiers of top raiding experience we cleared 11/11 heroic in our first real week of raiding and plan to continue to clear heroic and slowly move in to mythic.
    Raid schedule is Friday from 8:30pm-11:30pm EST.
    Currently recruiting DPS mainly however all classes are encouraged to contact one of the officers about joining and trialing. Alts are welcome. Contact Darmani#11195 or Maka#1912 for more information.
    hello am looking to fill 3 more spot in our raid team. here is our info let me know if you'd like to talk more about it.

Frozen Doom is looking for DPS for our raid group.  We are a casual guild/semi casual raid group. looking for mature people to push progression.

Server: Azuremyst/Staghelm US
    Day/times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Monday  8-11:00cst (9-12:00 est).
    Loot: RC Loot Council
    voice coms:discord
    progression: 11/11h

We request you have solid raid awareness and 90% attendance. Be able to give notice via discord if you are not able to raid on occasion. Must use or be willing to use addons (dbm,bigwiglooking tmw,wa or tellmewhen)Research encounters and know your role in current raid content. Have Flasks/Consumables on hand for raid nights.
    realid Dalfina#1473
    Hello Subjektivex! I'd love to speak with you about our Pink Raid Team over at <Ex Inferno> over on Area-52 Horde. I will put a very basic description below, but would very much like and prefer to speak personally. I feel that its the best way to get to know one another and find out what someone is looking for in a guild and vice-versa :)

Ex Inferno's <Pink> Raid Team is LFM for its (Work-Friendly) Raid Team!
    We are 11/11N and 6/11 Heroic Antorus and are looking to fill some open slots on our raid team to continue the push.

Raid Times:
    Wed 8:30pm-10pm & Fri 8:30pm-11:30pm EST.

Play Style:
    Adult-Like Fun but get it Done Mindset.
    We are a long standing raid team, many have been raiding together since HFC.

What are we looking for:

Range DPS:
    -OPEN to all, but priority for Hunter and Warlock.

Requirements:
    iLvl 935 +,18+ and a Self-Starter, Excellent Raid Attendance, Discord, All required addons (we will get you the list).

Interested?
    Whisper Lunarah#11827, Cntrlfreak#1665, Soulsyphon#11126, Cryptic#12596

Check us out at www.exinferno.com for more details. If this raid's progression, mentality or raid times are not your cup of tea, we do have other raid teams.
    You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
    or here at the guild site
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
    http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
    The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Mythic raiding coming soon :)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
      Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. I am not sure of their raid times but you can find that on our website.
    Guild: Leviathan (Hyjal)
    Faction: HORDE
    Raid Times/Days:_Tuesday & Thursday 10pm-1am EST ( 7-10pm PST )
    Cleared: Antorus: 4/11M
    Recruitment Contacts: Zayva#1688 (discord) Lynxabane#1231 (bnet)
    Wowprogress:https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Leviathan
    Needs: In need of a Healer, (paladin pref) and Ranged DPS (high preference for hunter/mage/boomkin)
    <Deviant> is a HORDE US progression raiding team on Destromath formed in December 2009. We are a mature guild consisting of players with the average age of 28 with a raid environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia within our squad. We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over several years. We push each tier with like-minded players who we enjoy playing with in and out of raids.

Expectations: 960+ itemized, 75+ traits, 11/11H+ & knowledge of mythic strats.
    Legion Progression History:
    5/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
    Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
    (Optional) Heroic Alt Wednesdays {Personal Loot}
    (Optional) Heroic Thursdays {Master Loot w/ Mains}

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos: http://www.TeamDeviant.com

Contact Info:
    enceno#1753 on Blizzard App, enceno#7514 on Discord
    Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App, Aeliar#7628 on Discord
    Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are currently 5/11M 11/11H . We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10-22 during the week.

Short clip taken during one of our Garothi Mythic kills, Enjoy!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS0YHmmLDGg

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players as well as raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.
    ► What we need
    Warlock
    Elemental Shaman
    Balance Druid
    Hunter
    Shadow Priest
    *offspecs encouraged but not required
    but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys
    ► What we expect from you
    Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
    Artifact traits up to date
    Weekly Mythic +15
    All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
    Performance
    Best in Slot list via the add-on required
    Up to date on your class and role
    Able to handle direction and suggestions
    ► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat
    Discord
    Astral Keys
    Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
    Weak Auras
    Best in Slot Redux
    Exorsus Raid Tools
    ► Raid Schedule
    Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
    Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
    Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
    OPTIONAL Saturday alt run 10pm
    ► Loot
    Loot is handled via Loot Council
    More information can be found on our website forums
    ► Battletags
    Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
    Tehexdlaymow, Raid Leader Miny#11513 - Battletag Miny#4305 - Discord
    Fumbler, Officer Fumbler#11680 - Battletag Fumbler#2020 - Discord
    Shizzdru, Officer shizznitzz#1640 - Battletag twitch.tv/shizznitzz_#3318
    Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!
    Guild: <Nocturnal>
    Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
    Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
    Progression: 2/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
    Current Needs
  • Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - Low
  • Warlock - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Ret Pally - Closed
  • Frost DK- Closed
  • Havoc DH - Closed
  • WW Monk - Closed
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
    [H] <Storm> Kilrogg
    11/11N, 8/11H ABT
    Tu/Th 7-10 PST (10p-1a EST)

• Currently Recruiting: Warlock, or any decent non-Druid DPS.
  • Loot: Personal w/ Loot Council
  • Chat: Discord (join today and get your very own emoticon! Disclaimer: emoticon will be undoubtedly unflattering.)
  • The plan: Rebuilding our ranks after a long-ish holiday break, Heroic focused for now but you never know! Also happily adding new friends for BFA.
  • We have many interesting sales pitches to catch your eye:

A tight-knit group since MoP, our raid team is a resilient group of strangers that became friends, and friends that became sneaky bastards who swapblaster you into the fire before pulls when you’re not looking….wait what… Anyway our previous exploits include heroic clears of exciting locales such as BRF, HFC, NH, and ToS. Hardcore! We feature a uniquely "adult" atmosphere, so buckle up (21+ only please)!

Are you looking for the highest level of raiding perfection, organization, and long hours of dedicated work to get the job done? Well go away we don’t want you. Here at Storm, we just hit it until it’s dead. That’s what you do, right? Let us grow on you...like mold on cheese…sweet, sweet, smack-talking cheese. We feature sass, possibly drama, and sometimes high levels of intoxication.

Fine print: Mythic+, BG’s, and other fun stuff on off-days. Come for a trial run before you decide anything permanent! View our charter at the website (make a free account) for more about us.

• Add me at livie#11751 for a chat
  • Or, feel free to drop us a note at www.stormkilrogg.com
  • Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a #%%!!@*!.
    Our goal is to clear Heroic before the next tier is released. Even if that's 1 day before the next tier is released. We’re currently 3/11 Heroic. (we got a late start this tier and just started raiding on 1/5/18)
    We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
    Saturday – 7pm server (CST) Normal/Heroic Antorus
    Loot System: Personal loot. It’s just easier lol.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
    Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
    Recruiting Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/bvKJbfC
    Discord: NerdEsq#0692 (best way to contact me)
    In game: Gimmemyname-Stormreaver
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/NerdEsq
    Guild spam below:

[A] <Control Freaks>@Proudmoore is recruiting. <Control Freaks> has been around for many years and is rebuilding after a pause from Tomb of Sargeras. We are a new raid team that is working through Heroic Antorus (11/11N 6/11H) with the intent of moving on to more difficult content. We are in need of core members to fill all positions. We need raiders who can learn quickly, while also having fun. This is a game after-all. Item Level isn't a requirement. You will gear with us as we progress.

If you are new to raiding, you are definitely welcome. We all started somewhere and are willing to teach! Since we started late, this is a good place for rerolls or alts that are looking to progress again.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday 5:30pm-8:30am Pacific
    Thursday 5:30pm-8:30am Pacific
    Friday 5:30pm-8:30am Pacific
    Saturday 5:30 pm - 8:30 am Pacific (optional night)

Current Needs:
    Healers: Holy/Disc Priest, Holy Paladin, Monk
    DPS: Mage, Lock, Shaman, Hunter, Shadow Priest, Warrior

Come join us and stop pugging! We have a lot of fun while we raid. Casual members and casual raiders welcome too!

Contact Toppy#1346 for more information!