1/11M Blood dk LF raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello! I've been 11/11H and started to get into mythic but have had to deal with some IRL things so i stopped playing for a couple of months. i've recently Come back and have a strong desire to get back into mythic. If you have any questions please add me or post here. P.s. anytime over 6PM PST is a must

dps logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dethecus/blazphemer#
Healing logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dethecus/blazphemer#rankingmetric=hps
In need of tanks currently.

Short Version: Building New Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. 2-3 night schedule. Recruiting for current tier and beyond.

Obligatory spam link:

Realm: Whisperwind/Dentarg PVE
Time: TUE/WED 8pm-10:30 Central(Server)
DPS on High Demand: Warlock, Warrior, Shaman, Boomkin, Feral
Dps on Medium Demand: Mage, Rogue, DK
Heals wanted: Disc Priest, Shaman
off spec tanks and heals are always needed too!
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
or here at the guild site

and apply here if you decide to join us

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Currently no tank slots but dps is always welcome and you can tank when needed as an alt- if that sounds ok then may be worth checking out.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Mythic raiding coming soon :)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Looking for a social guild? Progression without being hardcore? A home for your character? A fun, friendly environment? Then look no further!

The <Everdreaming Fan Club> is 2/11M, and is looking for all for all friendly and positive players! We are always looking to do M+, hang out, chill, and have a good time. Currently, one of our goals is to have a few more DPS and 1-2 stable tanks to round out our raiding core for the Antorus.

Current raid times are:
Fridays and Saturdays-
8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time)

Behind it all, we are focused on keeping a healthy guild culture that likes to help each other out.

If you're interested in raiding, M+, or a place to call home, don't hesitate to contact us!
Whisper in game or send in-game mail to:

= )
Thanks for your time!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Hey not sure if youd be able to adjust your times at all, we do Tues/Wed 8-11 EST. I'll drop you some guild spam - please reach out if youd like to know more!

We hope to hear from you!