[H]963 Aff lock in US-Khazgoroth LFG.

Guild Recruitment
Hi, I got a 963 afflock and 930 arm warrior in Us-Khazgoroth, I am looking for a guild with suitable raid time for me. If your raid start from 11pm/0 am/0:30 am server time and want to recruit me pls comment below, give me some name to contact. Thank you.
Rochambeau is a Horde raiding guild on Illidan recruiting for Mythic Antorus progression! We are currently 5/11 M and are looking to bolster our roster. We are a new guild that banded together from old friends at the start of this raid tier. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8-11 CST (9-12 EST). We also do alt raids on the weekends and play a lot of pubg and other games like overwatch and rocket league together.

The guild itself is new, having just signed our charter at the start of this tier, but consists mostly of old friends that have many tiers of cutting edge experience. We are looking for people that can have > 90% attendance, can learn from mistakes, and are good communicators. While we are going to push all the way for our Cutting Edge achievements every tier, we also won't be stressing over realm rankings.

Classes/Roles we are currently looking for are: Ranged Dps

Other exceptional applicants playing another role or class may also be considered.

If you are interested in raiding with us, feel free to ask to speak with an officer in-game or contact us through btag: Mizu#1160 Olongjohnson#1271
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Liberty and Allegiance> - Proudmoore-US [A] 6/11M 11/11H Recruiting!

Weekday Team:
    Raid Times: M/Tu/W 8-11pm PST

Progression:
    6/11M 11/11H ABT

Current Needs:
    Healer:
      MW Monk, H Pally

DPS:
      Lock, Mage, Rogue and other exceptional ranged

Weekend Team:
    Raid Times: Sa/Su 7-11pm PST

Progression:
    5/11M 11/11H ABT

Current Needs:
    DPS:
      Ele Shammy, Boomkin, Mage, Hunter, DH

*Will consider any exceptional applicants*

What we expect from you:
    We ask that you come to raid prepared to kill the boss!
    -Watch videos and guides for the boss we are working on
    -Have all necessary raid addons and weak auras up to date
    -Be properly gemmed and enchanted with highest available.
    -Have PLENTY of consumables ready (potions,health pots, stat food, runes etc.)
    -Maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible.
    -Have a positive attitude!

What you can expect from us:
    Leadership will follow above guidelines and also:
    -We provide cauldrons, feasts, and repairs for raiders.
    -We are available with honest feedback about performance or any other issues. Be open and honest and fair with us and we will treat you the same way.
    -We use loot council to fairly distribute gear in what we feel is best for the team.

More information at and apply at: http://la-gaming.enjin.com/home

Contact us - Add both and PST both for that team:

*Weekday Team*
-Chael#1951 (@Stilken#2374 Discord)
-Presario#1379 (@lukec1996#5216 Discord)

*Weekend Team*
-Chael#1951 (@Stilken#2374 Discord)
-Gris#1272 (@Gris#9036 Discord)
Hello I'm not going to spam your page with a full ad. We are 4/11 M ABT
and run a limited schedule on Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30 PST https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755706502?page=1
Also have off day runs on Friday / Saturday, check us out!
We start at midnight EST and I would love to recruit you. Here is the spam of doom

Server: Silver Hand
Progress:
10/11 H Antorus
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 H Nighthold
3/3 H Trial of Valor
1/7 M & 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.
https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG

Current Recruitment:
- Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Feral Druid
- Mage
- DPS Warrior
- Warlock
- DPS Demon Hunter
- Death Knight
- Rogue
- Backup healer (any dps main spec)
- Backup tank (any dps main spec)
- Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or check out our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG