962 Lock / 968 Boomie LFG

Guild Recruitment
Need a new mythic progression guild. I'm 8/11 and looking for something similar or better. Would prefer to play warlock.

Raid times 9pm EST or later preferred. No weekends, only Sunday- Thursday. Sinstorm#1157
Severity of Mal'ganis
8/11M, 20% wipe on coven

Tues-Thurs 9-12pst

Swiver#11128
<SRS> 9/9 9/11M Recruiting raid times TWT 730-1100PM CST

Bromby#1673 Btag add me well talk more
Equivalent Exchange is now recruiting for our Mythic team!

We raid Tues/Wed/Sun, 8-11pm CST.

Equivalent Exchange is currently working away in Mythic. We are a mature bunch of tight knit players who strive for excellence while remaining a friendly and social guild. We have been built since wow was created and are a guild of many guilds that merged years ago and have been together far longer then any guild on draka/suramar. World top 100 kills with many players over the years as well as some of the best dps players ranked in the world on this team.

We take raiding serious while still keeping it fun and something people want to do. Being a 50 plus guild we hold all of the people in our raid to the same standards and our expectations are high but reasonable.

Recruitment Needs:

Melee DPS:

• Survival Hunter
  • WW Monk

• Ranged DPS:

• Boomkin
  • Hunter
  • Warlock

• Healers

• Paladin

• Other exceptional players are welcome!

If you are interested or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us!

Caboose - (Caboose#12456)
    Heath - (Heathnuly#1579)
    Side - (Sidedoor#1697)
    Our Raid Times:
    We raid from 8:30p - 11:30p PST (+3 for EST / +2 for CST / +1 for MST)
    Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Current Progression:
    Tier 17: (US #153)
    Tier 18: (US #161)
    Tier 19: (7/7M...3/3M...10/10M)
    Tier 20: 7/9M
    Tier 21: 8/11m

Further information is provided in our recruitment forum. While we are actively recruiting the listed classes, we encourage any exceptional players to apply on our website www.synergyhorde.com. Any questions can be directed to the officers.

Current Officers:
    (Fistdlanthus) fistdlanthus#1237
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761667071

Hello, we are a Horde guild looking for players. We are a newly founded guild and need experienced people. I need a few players to take charge of planning and executing raids. We also quest and do a lot of PVP. We are currently four members strong. We are a laid back group that is about fun while kill things. We use Mumble for communication. I have added the link to my post above. If you are interested, send me mail in the game or whisper me for an invite. My Horde name is Thundrmaster and my alliance name is Thunderage (if I happen to be on my Alliance toon). Thanks in advance for your time if you look into my post. Hope you take me up on the offer. Have a great one! Rob
    [A] <NS> Lightbringer

Raid Schedule:
    Mon/Tues/Wed 5-9PM PST (8-12EST)
    This is for progression & farm.

Currently 8/11M

We are a progression oriented raid guild consisting mostly of players who have known each other for multiple years, but are welcoming to new faces. As a guild we started raiding during Legion, getting multiple realm firsts on a smaller realm before taking a break in ToS and transferring servers to Lightbringer. We are looking to get Cutting Edge once again this tier, and are working hard towards that goal.

We can compensate in game for a transfer once a trial period of 2 weeks is completed.

We are mainly looking for RDPS, a Holy Paladin, and an Rsham or Rdruid.

Apply at:
    https://goo.gl/RXDRbX (applications done through google surveys)

Feel free to add me on btag @Covahz#1569 with any questions.
    <Dishonored> on Winterhoof Is LF talented, self motivated DPS raiders wanting a steady raid group with a potential of upward mobility and mythic benefits.

Main team 5/11 mythic on Tues/Wed/Thurs 730-1030 pacific.
    LF healer- rest druid preferred, disc priest, holy pally

Second core team 2/11 Mythic on Sat/Sun 6-9 pacific.
    LF healers with a dps offspec
    any dps, ele sham, WW monk, hunter, warlocks

Third team 11/11 Heroic on Tuesday, Wednesday 630-930 pacific.
    LF healers preferably holy pally or MW monk
    any ranged

Add JordyPie#1970 on btag if interested
    <CLUB HOUSE> Kil'Jaeden- recruiting All! 9pm-12am PST.

Progression!
    8/11 M Antorus
    11/11 H Antorus
    7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
    9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
    9/10 Mythic NightHold
    10/10 H NightHold
    2/3 M Trial of Valor
    7/7 M Emerald Nightmare

RAID TIMES (PST)
    Tues 9pm-12am
    Weds 9pm-12am
    Thurs 9pm-12am

Recruiting:
    Tank: N/A
    Ranged DPS: Hunter, Mage, Aff warlock
    Healer: N/A
    Melee: Feral druid, Enh shaman, Rogue

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

Loot is distributed by RC Loot council. Visit our web site clubhouse.enjin.com

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled Players for progression. Lots of M+ groups, alt friendly guild. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time.

Contact me any time. Bnet tag is pimpion#1425 OR app @ clubhouse.enjin.com
    <Astral> has reformed for Antorus! After having some players take leave for real life opportunities we have positions available! We're a 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis Horde. After clearing 7/7M Emerald Nightmare shortly after launch our team decided to take a break and now we're back! Our core is 4/11M Antorus and includes veteran players with over 10 years of raiding experience. We are looking for dedicated players who enjoy a progression focused environment and do what it takes to be the best they can.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm CST
    Since we only raid 6 hours a week, high attendance is a must.

Expectations
    Positive attitude
    90% attendance
    Exceptional knowledge of your class
    Flexibility
    Food/Flask/etc and be ready 10 minutes before raid start

945+ IL
    75+ Artifact Traits
    11/11H Antorus
    Previous mythic experience is a plus!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recruitment
    All positions currently available!

Contact us
    Discord
    Netho#6174

BNet
    Netho#1554
    Hello! Are you able to do 8pm EST start? <Hypnotic> 9/11M 2night on US Turalyon Alliance LF DPS for our Mythic core.
    Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST. Tues = 110% optional alt night
    Full Recruitment Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760688159#1
    Application: http://www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment

Please add my btag/discord if you have questions or would like to talk.
    Discord: Laatu#4967
    Btag: Laatu#1956
    Appreciate your time.
    <Try Harder Next Time> 8/11m Lead LFM

Created on Illidan by a group of friends/raiders that are all 5/11m+ with the intention to achieve cutting edge.

Raid Days/Times:
    Friday/Saturday 7:30pm-10:30pm CST

Paid XFers are as follows:
    If you meet criteria and are a reliable player after your first week, you will be reimbursed the cost of the realm transfer via GOLD! That is in only WoW GOLD! No other payment types.

Required Addons:
    BigDumbLootCouncil
    Exorsus Raid Tools
    Angry Assignments
    Bigwigs (Prefer to Steer Away from DBM - Timers are a little off)
    WeakAuras2

Current Needs:
    Tanks - 1, but not necessary, have alts who can do.
    RDPS - OPEN TO ANY
    MDPS - CLOSED - Exceptional MDPS will be considered!
    Heals - OPEN TO ANY

BNet IDs:
    Slarkan - ProtPaladin#11548
    Tivachi - Shadowfox#1453
    Boogey - MLWAZZML#1443
    bump
    Our times are right on target. Either class is fine with me.

I'm sure you'll probably get a million btag adds so I'll leave it up to you if you'd like to chat or not.

You can catch my hilarious recruitment post here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754827367?page=1

I look for people who are long term players and have a like mindset. I've been in this guild since Firelands and been the GM since Throne of Thunder. Our goal as a guild is to kill the end boss before next content releases. Most of our members have been here for at least a year as well.

We're <Swarm> 9/11M and we raid Tues-Thurs from 9pm-12 EST. We add Monday at the beginning of new content for the first few weeks.

My btag is Traxion#1982
    The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic. We are a mostly adult guild ages 25-35 would prefer liked aged people.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

DPS (Rogue, Death Knight, Shadow Priest, Monk, ) are the preferred classes right now. Accepting applications from all specs/classes though!

Raid Times
    Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
    Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
    Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
    Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
    <Doppelganger> on Sargeras is recruiting and we’re interested in talking with you. Here is our information, we will try and contact you to chat but we will leave our contact information here as well.

Current Progression:
    8/11M

Our logs:
    warcraftlogs.com/guilds/17396/

Progression Schedule:
    Mon/Wed/Thu 8:30-11:30 PM CST. We add a Tuesday raid the first 2 weeks of a tier to ensure a strong start the first week and the ability to accumulate tier gear without sacrificing much Mythic progression time the second week.

Performance and maturity are both essential to raiding in Doppelganger. Underperformers and players toxic to our community are handled swiftly.

Here are some useful links:
    Expectations/ Information thread: http://doppelganger.enjin.com/forum/m/27147649/viewthread/16558754-what-to-expect-from-doppelganger
    Application link:
    http://doppelganger.enjin.com/recruitment

For Recruitment Questions Contact:
    GM - Rudamen#1295
    Guild: <Nocturnal>
    Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
    Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
    Progression: 2/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
    Current Needs
  • Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - Low
  • Warlock - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Ret Pally - Closed
  • Frost DK- Closed
  • Havoc DH - Closed
  • WW Monk - Closed
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Name: Positive Mental Attitude
    Faction: Horde
    Server: Tichondrius
    Progression: 9/11M ABT 9/9M Tomb
    Core Raid Days: Wednesday/ Sunday
    Core Raid Times: 6pm - 10pm PST(Server Time)

About Us: We are a close guild looking to push through mythic and enjoy our time while we do it. We enjoy joking around and having a good time. And when it comes time to raid, we buckle down and down bosses.

What We Are Looking For: We are looking for players who want to help progress through mythic end game content. We ask that people applying know the current content up through heroic, and have gear that is suitable for mythic progression.

Current Needs:

TANK:
    Blood DK
    Monk
    Warrior
    Bear

DPS: - HIGH PRIORITY!
    Hunter
    Death knight
    Mage
    Warlock
    Monk
    Warrior
    Spriest

HEALERS:
    Looking to add Any skilled healer class to the roster, Offspec dps a +

If I did not list your class, please don't hesitate to contact me. We are always recruiting more people. If you have the skill, and the competency to raid at a high level we will gladly bring you in.

Apply on the Website, then you can contact me in game via BattleTag, or character whispers. I will also be checking this post frequently.

BattleTags/Character Names:

Ironicks#1316 - Ironikx, Ironickz
    Deism#1427 - Sgmx

Stream:
    Twitch.tv/Ironicks_tv

We look forward to hearing from you!