960 Hpally LF raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Class/Spec: Paladin, Holy
Faction: Alliance
Cleared: 11/11h
Btag: Talsong#1400
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/27063168/17#metric=hps
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/he%C3%ACl%C3%ACg
Availability: Monday through Thursday after 7pm EST and up until 12am EST.

I am a semi seasoned raider, raiding since ICC days. I have AoTC for the every raid this xpac. I do have mythic raiding experience. I was 5/9 M ToS, 6/10 M NH. I push keys with a raider.io score of 2114, going as both ret and holy. I am not here to be a bench warmer or to hold the spot of a friend who is deciding if they want to come back to WoW or not. I am looking for core spot only.

Looking for serious raid team to push into mythic raiding. My raid team is going Horde and I have an ach team that I do not plan to leave. So serious looking.

But if the fit is right, I will be willing and able to realm transfer. Sorry but staying Ally.

Add me on btag or message on discord if you are interested.

Transfer is possible for the right guild.
Sargeras[A] Meh

Reformed guild looking to recruit players for current mythic progression/ BFA. Ideally searching for ranged/ 1 healer / 1 tank. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 6/11M AtBT.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG
Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
We recently lost a healer and are looking to replace him asap.
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding and progressing through Mythic raid content. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities.
Our current Antorus progression is 2/11M.
Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: a healer for the main roster
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336 (battle.net)
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Looking for a social guild? Progression without being hardcore? A home for your character? A fun, friendly environment? Then look no further!

The <Everdreaming Fan Club> is 2/11M, and is looking for all for all friendly and positive players! We are always looking to do M+, hang out, chill, and have a good time. Currently, one of our goals is to have a few more DPS and 1-2 stable tanks to round out our raiding core for the Antorus.

Current raid times are:
Fridays and Saturdays-
8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time)

Behind it all, we are focused on keeping a healthy guild culture that likes to help each other out.

If you're interested in raiding, M+, or a place to call home, don't hesitate to contact us!
Whisper in game or send in-game mail to:

Everdreaming
Bubblosevenn
Treesuscrits
Galagar
Faltanas
Ketchuptoast
Aêrin
= )
Thanks for your time!
[A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> [11/11H-ABT |2/11M-ABT] 3Day-Semihardcore Raiding Guild!

US - Stormrage/Alliance

About TST:
The Speakeasy Tavern is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are recruiting raiders, who are still interested in progressing mythic ABT, that aren't burned out from the xpac. We do a lot of content together and have a close knit community.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/passionate/driven leadership
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
- Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:
[950 ILVL MIN]
- Ret Paladin
- Monk (WW, Resto)
- Holy Paladin
- Resto Druid
- Elemental Shaman
- Warlock (Any Spec)
- Death knight
- Demon hunter
- Rogues

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS or Heals!

9 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ runs.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Speakeasy Tavern, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/g5tGPsg

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498

Guild Master (Ethankey): Ethankey#1498
We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
Eternal Kingdom (Team Force)

To keep it short I am the healing lead of a cutting edge mythic team looking for a Holy Pally for a core spot. Looking at your logs I feel you have a ton of untapped potential. Check out the guild website and hit me up with any questions.

Proudmoore server PST time zone.
https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/

Raid Times
Wed 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST
Thur 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST
Mon 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST

Antorus 8/11 Mythic
Tomb 9/9 Mythic (Cutting Edge)

Healing Lead (Roodon): roodon#1154
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Guild: Leviathan (Hyjal)
Faction: HORDE
Raid Times/Days:_Tuesday & Thursday 10pm-1am EST ( 7-10pm PST )
Cleared: Antorus: 5/11M
Recruitment Contacts: Zayva#1688 (discord) Lynxabane#1231 (bnet)
Wowprogress:https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Leviathan
Needs: In need Heals (paladin and rdruid pref but will look at any) and a Boomkin
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. We are currently looking for players for up and forming Weekday Team whose goal is heroic then mythic progression. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Tues/Wed 830-1130pm EST
  • Progression: 1/11M
  • WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Adventurer
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created by friends who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around.
  • WowProgress Link:: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Adventurer
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: RC Loot Council
  • Goal: Our goal to complete AoTC is complete and now we will continue to farm heroic and maybe experience some Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly Antorus raids, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    Would very much like to speak to you!

<Testudo> 2/11M on Dalaran US is in need of quality players to bolster our mythic core. We are also in need of active members who are interested in joining us for heroic farm nights, rated battlegrounds, mythic +, and other such guild activities.

Raid times: Tues/Wed 8-11 EST (Progression) | Sunday 8-11EST (Heroic farm/optional)

Server/Faction: Dalaran US / Alliance

We are in search of a reliable tank for our mythic progression, all specs welcome to inquire.

Additonally, we need exceptional DPS or healers to bolster our mythic roster. Mythic experience is a plus, but by no means a requirement. Preferred roles are listed below but all are welcome to apply!

DPS: DH, Warlock, Mage, Ret Paladin, Warrior, WW Monk

Healer: Priest, Holy Paladin

Also we are always looking for players of every role to join us for heroic farm nights and mythic + with the goal of working towards making it into the mythic roster.

About us: A small group of us came together during ToS with the mutual goal of progressing through the current mythic content. Our main philosophy is that we want to have a fun community with focused progression. Additionally, we feel raid spots should be competitive and those who are not performing in their role will be asked to sit until they are able to improve. We have an active discord, like to joke around between pulls, and generally promote a fun but serious raid environment. Our biggest needs are players who are consistent with attendance, come prepared and have a progression focused attitude.

For additional info. please contact:

BNET: combatwombat#1411 (me) or Discord: combatwombat#7971 (best way to reach me)

You can also contact one of our officers below:

BNET: Kkbay#1884 or Discord: Discord Larli#7741
    BNET: Picclo#1865 or Discord: Picclo#4429
    BNET: Hailskiba#1626 or Discord: Hixx#0238