What character to boost

General Discussion
Hey WoW community,

I have pre-purchased BfA and I got my level 110 boost, but I am not sure which class to boost. I currently have a 110 Warlock, DH (DPS), Druid (tank), Warrior(DPS/tank) and close to 100 rogue. I have been finding that I tend to enjoy ranged classes more which makes me think of priest, mage or hunter but I am not sure. I love playing my lock and he has been my main since I started playing in BC and I find it hard to get away from that, but I am looking for another class I really enjoy playing. Any suggestions?
Go with the hunter, recently leveled mine up and started gearing as a back up plan for our raid group, having fun with it.

Not sure what to use my boost on tho, maybe an alliance character to play with some alliance friends?
I am thinking about a horde toon since I have never played one, any suggestions? As far as friends on an alliance server feel free to come check out Eitrigg I am always looking for some new party people :)
I would hold onto your boost and wait to see the changes to classes later. I boosted a toon last xpac and it was a real hoot till the expansion release. The class was lackluster, boring, and clunky. I really regretted not waiting.
01/31/2018 01:29 PMPosted by Minimeman
I am thinking about a horde toon since I have never played one, any suggestions? As far as friends on an alliance server feel free to come check out Eitrigg I am always looking for some new party people :)

I boosted an Alliance monk to unlock the new races, since they can be a tank, DPS, or healer. Others recommend Druid for similar reasons.
01/31/2018 01:31 PMPosted by Neuteredhorn
I would hold onto your boost and wait to see the changes to classes later. I boosted a toon last xpac and it was a real hoot till the expansion release. The class was lackluster, boring, and clunky. I really regretted not waiting.

I did not think of that, I think I will wait till it gets closer. Thank you
I personally find hunters boring. I used my boost on a mage
Rogue. The answer is always Rogue.