Looking for Mythic Progression Guild

Guild Recruitment
I will do my best to keep this short. I have been tanking for a very casual guild throughout Argus. However, I am looking to get back into Mythic raiding and find a long term raid team for BFA. I have 9/11 Mythic and 9/10 Mythic experience on my Warlock and MW Monk. I am looking to raid as holy or ret, and have the gear and Legendaries to raid as either. I am willing to faction change and server transfer if the situation is right. I cannot raid on Wednesdays. I can provide logs, but only normal Argus logs, mostly because I have not found a heroic pug that gets past High Command. If you have any questions, I have answers.
Hi!

Animosity is a solid raid team currently working building up for mythic raids. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid Saturday and Sunday 7-10 pm EST and are seeking more talented raiders. I am interested in talking to you.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. Thanks!
Discord: https://discord.gg/G9KKdts

--Strixx--
I'm not sure if you've found a home yet, but either way please please allow me to throw my hat in the ring. I promise to keep it brief:

• PShift is a 9+ year old guild. Top 100 US during Cata. We got old and became less hardcore since then.
  • We are currently 11/11H and recruiting players to start mythic raiding.
  • We raid Tue and Thu from 9pm-12am EST (server time)
  • We are Alliance on US Stormrage

If you'd like to talk more add me on BNet Skitzat#1525 or Discord Skitzat#9862. Just let me know you're interested in recruitment so you don't get marked as spam.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856