960 Rogue LF Morning Raid

Guild Recruitment
960ish rogue, 11/11H, looking for a morning raid guild for now and BFA. I'm looking for semi-casual mythic progression. H or A. Any days work, as long as start time is between 8AM and 2PM.

BTAG: Redpool#11536

logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/reddpool
Come check out <LOST>, we are a Horde US morning raiding guild.

A bit about us: We are 11/11 H Antorus and will move on to Mythic at a relaxed pace. Our raid times are: Wednesday, Thursday & Friday - Daylight Savings Time Applies 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. CST (server) 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. EST 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. PST 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. MST

Loot is distributed through the EP/GP Loot System on Heroic and Mythic difficulties. We also regularly push M+ keys 16-19. We are a friendly group and like to help each other and hang out in Discord. We have been an active guild for years, over 5 expansions of active duty. Many of our raiders have been in the guild all that time. If you want a long term raid home, look no further :)

You can contact me at Bnet WishMonster#1458 or on Discord @Anathiel#2660 Or check out our website at http://lost-garona.enjin.com/ and fill out an application!
<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday Heroic raid at same times

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top Needs: (DPS and Heals must be 950+ with 75 traits)

Ret
Arms
Havoc
Frost DK
UH DK
Rogue

Possible spot for priest, druid or shammy healer (shammy most)

Current opening for second tank starting around 2/13. Will gear up the right person. Prefer Blood DK but will listen to any

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any great players will be considered. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 11/11H 3/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion and into BFA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOT:

RCLOOTCOUNCIL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUILD INFO:

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:
Consecrater#1492

Officers:
Sorensu#1779
Hakkai#1802
Hello, <Bonus Stage> is a 4/11M Morning Weekend guild on Stormrage;Alliance. We run Saturday/Sunday 10am-2pm EST. We are in need of some reliable DPS to fill out our core. If this interests you please visit http://bonustageguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=3028831&gid=502332&sso=1518060190#
I will add your Btag as well.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com