965 prot warrior lf raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
11/11n 11/11h
Lf for a guild that is progressing into mythic and need a tank.
I am ready to put in the work and long hours to get through mythic and progress into BFA.
I will realm xfer
<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday Heroic raid at same times

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top Needs: (DPS and Heals must be 950+ with 75 traits)

Ret
Havoc
DK
Rogue

Possible spot for priest, druid or shammy healer (shammy most)

Current opening for second tank starting around 2/13. Will gear up the right person

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any great players will be considered. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 11/11H 3/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion and into BFA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOT:

RCLOOTCOUNCIL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUILD INFO:

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:
Consecrater#1492

Officers:
Sorensu#1779
Hakkai#1802
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra (6/11M ABT) FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST w/ Tuesday farm night 8-11 is LFM!
Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
<Raiders of the Lost Bud> 3/11M recruiting a full time tank for mythic progression team. Exceptional dps/healers always welcome. Times T/Th/Sat 10pm-12EST. Add my btag if youre interested Milx#11462 =]
Vice> [H] Chogall is a weekend nighttime raiding guild currently looking for skilled players to continue progression.

Raid Times:
Friday 9pm - 12am EST
Saturday 9pm - 12am EST

Optional farm raid Tuesday 9pm - 12am EST

Progression:
7/11M

Apply at:
https://goo.gl/forms/wGOxle69kCsPJvE33

Contact
Holio#1774
<Second Attempt> of Sargeras might be an option for you. We returned to the game after attending BlizzCon 2017 during the holidays and are currently 11/11 Heroic Antorus, 1/11 Mythic Antorus and are looking to add additional exceptional players to our roster.

Our basic information:
  • Battle Tag: Indofear#1324 and / or Wonka#1307 (For any questions or to talk about the guild)
  • We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 12:30AM - 3:30AM EST during progression.
  • As of April 2015 we transferred from our home server of 10+ years, Eonar to Sargeras for the sake of a better community, recruitment pool, etc.
  • More information can be gathered on our website: www.secondattemptgaming.com

• Current Progression:
  • 11/11 Heroic Antorus
  • 1/11 Mythic Antorus

• Notable Progression Achievements are:
    Top world 70 guild for most of Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King
    Realm First! Illidan Stormrage
    Realm First! Kil'Jaeden
    Realm First! Obsidian Slayer
    Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Realm First! Magic Seeker
    Realm First! Lei Shen
    Realm First! Ra-den

You can gather more information about us on our recruit post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759567303?page=1

Add Indofear#1324 or Wonka#1307 to Battletag if you have any further questions. If you have no further questions, apply on our website http://secondattemptgaming.com/recruitment