Looking for Horde Guild

Guild Recruitment
Please read whole description.

I am looking to pick up raiding on a Horde-side guild for now and heading into BFA. I have experience in 10/11H Antorus, and have hit AOTC for every other tier of raiding this expansion. I only recently returned to World of Warcraft (right at the end of Draenor), and since then I've been slowly building back up to my old level of skill with raiding. However, due to health issues, I have certain requirements in the guild I join:

I can only raid 2-3 days a week (time doesn't matter so much).
I would need a raid schedule of Sun/Mon/Tues/Weds (in any order, or combination) Note: I can raid lightly on off weekends, but my health is deteriorated every second weekend so I would be unreliable for weekend raiding.
I am willing (and want) to do Mythic raiding. It will however be a learning curve (i was good enough in Wrath/Cata/Pandaland to be near top dps of my class/spec on server, but it will take time for me to hit my stride again).

**The character I will be joining guild with will be a fresh 110 (from the free character boost), but I will grind to be within 940 I-lvl within a 2-week time frame (not hard at all, I've done it twice alliance-side).**

I am willing to play:
Rogue (Assassin pref, but will combat. I have never excelled at sub.)
Ret Paladin (Will OS Prot Paladin, and if needed will MS Tank, but highly prefer dps)
Warrior Tank (Learning curve, but highly interested. Would also try Fury.)
Hunter (This would be a brand new class for me, but I'm willing to learn it)

Side note: Of these, I would prefer to play Ret Paladin the most, but these are all the classes I would like to raid with in general, so I'm not beholden to any one thing. So I will raid whatever is requested of me.

About me: I am a semi-serious raider now, but once upon a time I would have been called hardcore. Due to illness I have a lot of free time on my hands again, and would like to dedicate that time to reclaiming some of old passion for raiding. I know how to, and always have done my own fight research, class research, and strategy work (I used to guild lead), but am also comfortable sitting back, throwing on some tunes and taking orders.

I realize there are a lot of "stipulations" in this post, however I'm just trying to ensure that no one tries to sign me on expecting things I'm incapable of doing. It's not fair to them, or myself.

If interested, please contact me at LLShadowLL#11172 or leave a response here and I'll get back to you asap. Thank you for taking the time to read this, hope to hear from someone soon.
Sargeras[A] Meh

Reformed guild looking to recruit players for current mythic progression/ BFA. Ideally searching for ranged/ 1 healer / 1 tank. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 6/11M AtBT.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG
Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions

We will be going horde for BFA.
Still looking for a home.
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Mythic raiding coming soon :)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. I am not sure of their raid times but you can find that on our website.
Hello there! <Kinda Okay> is a 11/11N, and 10/11H guild residing on US-Bleeding Hollow. We consist young adults with lives who love playing this game in their free time. We are currently looking for more to fill our roster to continue drama-free, relaxed heroic farm/progression and jump into mythic ATBT right away.
If you are currently undergeared, you will need to do your part in getting on par on where you need to be to be a part of the raiding progression (for heroic, 940-950 ilvl). We do a normal ATBT run for alts and gearing on the weekend, which we can usually blow through in about an hour and a half.
If you want to join as a casual with no obligations that's completely fine. We'd be more than happy to have you and congratulate you on all your awesome achievements in guild chat to make you feel at home. We also play a variety of games together, most of them are just as great as your awesome achievements but if you don't want to play those games alone, we're here for you. We'll also show new players the way if you feel you need some help learning your class.

Raid Times:

⬛️ Tuesdays: 7:00 PM – 10 PM EST (Heroic ATBT.)
⬛️ Wednesdays: 7:00 PM - 10 PM EST (Heroic progression on final boss/jump into mythic progression.)
⬛️ Weekends: Whenever there’s enough people online, we go in for normal ATBT for alt runs. (Optional raid.)

Available Positions:

⬛️ DPS: RDPS and Melee DPS
⬛️ Healers: Closed.
⬛️ Tanks: Second tank needed.

Expectations:

⬛️ 940+ ilvl
⬛️ Use DBM / BigWiggs
⬛️ Don't stand in fire.
⬛️ Be Gem'd / Enchanted
⬛️ VoIP is required for raiding (We use Discord).
⬛️ Willing to take constructive criticism.
⬛️ Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation.

Please feel free to add one of Kinda Okay’s officers if interested! (Kenjer#1110 or Kardnall#1658 on bnet!).
Valid, on Zul'jin, is 11/11H and 1/11M and we're recruiting for Heroic farm and Mythic Progression. We're an adult guild that likes to get together two times a week to raid and then do mythic plus keys and occasionally some random BGs on the other nights of the week. Our raid times are 8-11pm Eastern Tues/Thurs. We still clear heroic every Tues and then move to mythic progression on Thurs. Ideally what we're looking for is strong ranged dps that can pull good dps while still doing mechanics and a strong resto shaman or holy priest. Any exceptional dps would be considered. We also need good players that are capable of doing higher level (+15 & up) mythic keys. Casual members are always welcome also.

Our raid group is laid back and our loot system is extremely fair. We're a group of raiders and friends that have raided together for a while. Some of us have been in the group for just this expansion and some have been together for several expansions. We're looking for long term members that can contribute to what we've built. We're an all adult guild so we don't put up with drama. Our group consists of young adults and college students to older older married people and some older military. Talking, joking and cutting up is fine in Discord and guild chat but we want you focused up when it's time to pull the boss. Plus, don't be easily offended. We're not politically correct and tend to say whatever funny !@#$ crosses our minds.

If any of this sounds like something you might be interested in joining or learning more about, then add my btag (Heybo#1284) and hit me up in game.
Heya, I'm in class right now (totally paying attention, as we can tell) - but toss me an add Spirit#1381. I think you schedule would work well with us and you would fit in :) We are a Heroic-only guild mostly comprised of old hardcore/retired mythic raider types who don't have the time to be in a more hardcore guild anymore. We raid Mon/Wed 9-11 PM EST and are pretty active on off nights farming achievements or playing alts. We're probably be interested in Ret or Hunter, by the way. Totally feel ya on health issues - it really sucks when they interfere with things you want to do :( Hope to chat with you!
Hello crucifixx! Everything you posted looks good on our end! Tldr - impulse is 11/11h with raids Tuesday Wednesday 730-1030 pacific. We are all about having the right people to have fun while progressing through content. As far as class, play what you want! We currently have need for a full time ot but we also have a hunter fetish, and are grossly underrepresented with rogues. Most important thing to me(us) is that you mesh well with the community. With that in place the rest works itself out. More info can be found -

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761816968

I'll add you when I get time, but you can reach me any time thru discord- Abscynth#5749. My btag is earthwyrm#1108. Good luck in your search, hope to hear from you!